combining diagrams

P AlagnaRythms

Mar 18, 2021, 6:14:45 AM3/18/21
to yuml
All;
in a JAD session it is very helpful to have swim lane diagrams that drill down into activity or class diagrams or both.
I saw in a previous conversation talk about the business use of having HTML links in a diagram - drill downs are a perfect reason.

so, some questions:
a) do you have a language diagram for YuML?
I didn't see one - I drew my own for each type of diagram - I'll pass them on if there is an interest.
b) do you have plans for a swim-lane diagram?
c) do you have plans to integrate class and activity diagrams

thanks
Paul Alagna