Can't login and can't reset password

Matt Sears

Apr 30, 2022, 10:34:55 AM4/30/22
to yuml
I created a UML diagram a few months ago. I can access the diagram (from the preview link), but when I click the edit button I just get a loading spinner forever. I am also unable to login to my account, but that's probably just because I forgot the password. However, when I try to reset my password I never receive an email to reset it. I've tried resetting the password several times, with multiple email addresses, and I've checked my spam folders... I never receive the reset emails.

In short: I have a UML diagram that I would REALLY like to be able to edit, but I currently have no way to edit it. Can someone please help?