Eight Immortals Fan Boxing Workshop

Yulong Tai Chi

Jul 11, 2023, 2:20:29 PM7/11/23
to Yulong Tai Chi
It's not too late to sign up!  Come join us for this 2-part fan boxing workshop on July 29 and August 19.

What is fan boxing?  Rather than your traditional fan dance, fan boxing is the kung fu version using a fan.  This form, the Eight Immortals Fan Boxing form, was passed down to me by my Sifu who brought it from Taiwan.  Over the two workshops, I will teach the form in its entirety.  Elegant and fun - this form is to be enjoyed.

If interested, I still have some fans left for purchase ($20).  Contact soon so I can hold your place.

David Chosid
FB_IMG_1689099502557.jpg