Yahoo.util.connect.asyncRequest POST with callback STOPPED WORKING SUDDENLY

pankaj joshi

May 16, 2018, 10:01:25 AM5/16/18
to yui-support
Hi,

I am successfully using Yahoo.util.connect.asyncRequest POST with callback for several years. Version is 2.7.0

but it stopped working suddenly last week on UAT environment giving 500 internal server error as "Page not found"
However same code is working fine on dev environment.

It seems Ajax call is failing and not able to reach targeted page/method. In Firefox and chrome It giving 500 error as page not available.

 Is it failing to some security setting in UAT server ( Window 2018)  or any network issue?
I checked XHR using Chrome/Firefox browser tool but it is giving general error as page not available

is window server eventviewer log can help on this ?  or window server restart can work.

How do I log root cause of failure with Yahoo.util.connect.asyncRequest POST with callback.

Please help