Yui2 > Yui3 Autocomplete

Michael S

Oct 11, 2017, 3:03:33 PM10/11/17
to yui-support
I have a fairly complex YUI Autocomplete implementation using among other things sphinx indexes. It was built awhile ago so we had YUI2.8.

Am I asking for trouble aka total rewrite if I upgrade to YUI3? Should I just go to the last 2x (2.9)? Naturally I'd like to not use a deprecated version but not sure of what I am getting myself into going to YUI3. In an ideal world everything would work just fine with perhaps a tweak here or there but I'm doubting that is the case so I'm reaching out to anyone who also developed YUI2 AC and then upgraded to YUI3

Thanks!.