Access record in yui2 datatable using its attribute not index or dom id

AsmaAq

Apr 24, 2016, 7:46:55 AM4/24/16
to yui-support
I need to access a record from the datatable using a key; for example record A has the following fields ( "id", "name", "company"). and their values are ("15", "test", "comtest")

I need to access the record using "id" value; which in this case equals "15"

I don't want to use a loop on all records each time i have to get the record ( loop on all records and call getRecord for each one to check if its id equals 15). because looping will cause the browser to hang since i am loading large data

Is there any way i can do this in yui2??