How to customize YUI3 datatable pagination template?

Rosh

Oct 8, 2014, 4:56:56 AM10/8/14
to yui-s...@googlegroups.com
HI All,

I am wondering is there any ways to customize YUI3 pagination template to include page links? I know this is possible with gallery, but the problem is i want to show the pagination on both header and footer of the table.

Thanks

kris

Oct 10, 2014, 10:38:04 PM10/10/14
to yui-s...@googlegroups.com
One crazy thing I can think of is.. copy the bottom html to the top using jquery

TonyL

Jan 28, 2020, 6:16:23 PM1/28/20
to yui-support
I just want to add the totalPages to the YUI3 pagination template.  I found where I can edit files in the build/datatables-paginator-templates/ files and put a piece of text right before the Go button, but I can't figure out what to put inside <%=  =%>  symbols to get the total Pages.  I'm also willing to put the number in a different <input> field elsewhere on my page, but don't now how to access "totalPages" from my top "table" object.  Any advice on inspecting variables inside a YUI.use{} block from a browser console?