Offline Drag and Drop

Matthieu S

May 17, 2016, 8:04:33 AM5/17/16
to yui-support
Hello !

I would like to implement Drag and drop on a Web Application without internet access...

I downloaded yui-min.js file and tested the code below.

It didn't work offline because the API needed more js files downloaded from the web.

So I connected to  https://gsnedders.html5.org/yui/yui/examples/dd/simple-drag.html and I added the js files that were loaded in the cache to yui-min.js

Now it works on a computer (even offline) but it still doesn't work on Smartphones that are not connected to the internet.

Is there a way to get all the js files to implement Drag and Drop on offline Smartphones?

Thanks in advance,

Matthieu

Here is the code I used for testing:

<!--there is no custom header content for this example-->
<h1>Simple Drag</h1>

<!--BEGIN SOURCE CODE FOR EXAMPLE =============================== -->

#demo {
        height
: 100px;
        width
: 100px;
        border
: 1px solid black;
        background
-color: #8DD5E7;
        cursor
: move;

}
<script src="js/yui-min.js"></script>

<script>
YUI
().use('dd-drag', function(Y) {

var dd = new Y.DD.Drag({

//Selector of the node to make draggable
        node
: '#demo'

});

});