Pagnination or sorting issue

Yash Londhe

Feb 1, 2017, 2:34:49 AM2/1/17
to yui-support
Hi.
I am using the YUI Datatable feature. When I paginate the data of 33 rows in batches of 10, there is a duplicate row seen on 30th and 33rd record. Note: The original data does not have duplicate records.
The issue can be replicated as below:-
1. Open the attached paginationIssue.html file
2. Click on the ROLLNO field to sort in ascending order.
3. Click Next and Next again (you will be taken to page 3 as below). See the UNQID of the last row.

4. Now click Next again (to view the page 4). The last row again shows the same UNQID.

I am not sure why this is happening, but according to me, the pagination creates an issue.
Some findings:-
1. If the ROLLNO is sorted in descending order, issue is not seen (ie all records are unique).
2. If the rowsPerPage in the attached html file is changed to more than 33 (say 50), then the issue is not seen even if the ROLLNO is sorted in ascending or descending order.

I am not able to debug this using the yui-debug.js file.

Kindly assist/advise if this is a known issue, any known work around, or any issue in my code.

Thanks,
Yash

paginationIssue.html
Auto Generated Inline Image 1