Re: Raising Reimu

Message has been deleted

Fragtagonal

Apr 29, 2011, 7:51:16 AM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Nice! I'm excited!
Your last story was super awesome so I have high hopes for this one
too!

anon kun

Apr 29, 2011, 8:19:26 AM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Usually I'm not into training, but this story has something.
Dunno why, but I had this impression while reading the paragraphs: no
matter the development I'm pretty sure that it will be a good hit.
Let's see what you have in mind.

Thumbs up for Mister, who flips the switch and goes from being
reluctant to being 'special surprise~' in an instant.

Fragtagonal

Apr 29, 2011, 8:35:16 AM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Oh yeah! One more thing.
I HATE bodied yukkuri.
Its one of my biggest pet peeves next to the over saturation of
hybrids.
The fact that they become loli girls just enrages me to no end. But
your
bodied yukkuri stay smaller. At least thats what I gleam from your
game and stories.
It seems like you keep them yukkuri while everybody else uses it as an
excuse to
inject a human character into a yukkuri story.
I dunno what it is but your bodied one's don't bother me so much.

MET

Apr 29, 2011, 1:48:44 PM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
C'mon frag you are exagerating, specially with the hybrids, only
ThatOneGuy seems to really use a lot of hybrids alongside harouki's
stories, then the ammount in general is low aside of the token yuuka-
chen and such. And dunno what's the deal with bodied yukkuris, i don't
see much of a problem, at least using an adaptation of hourai's logic
of the "bodied yukkuri are the best achievement yukkuris can have but
sadly they won't realize it." just because of 1 or 2 pervs that use
them for yukkuphile things that doesn't make the whole bodied yukkuri
concept rageworthy.

Anyway i wonder what kind if "disciplinary game" the owner will play
with the reimu, since that "discipline capsule" doesn't sound like any
of the traditional discipline methods i know about.

Fragtagonal

Apr 29, 2011, 2:25:00 PM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I am exaggerating! Thats just what I do to try to make my point seem
valid to people who are looking at a situation with almost no
background.
I dunno what it is but little head ball things are just more appealing
to me in every way. Story wise, art wise, and that one guy's bodied
art is usually awesome, and I love most of harouki's work. I dunno If
I've said this already, but I love black and white.
Its just sometimes....eh I better stop trying to explain cause there
really is no explanation, just how I am.

Hourai

Apr 29, 2011, 2:43:10 PM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
@Frag: I think it's pretty easy to understand: we all have things that
don't sit right in fanon. Whether it be shitheads that don't get
justice, nice yukkuri living hard lives, or type bias in how yukkuri
are treated, there are things that just don't sit right with every
individual.

That said, you mentioned recently that this community is really nice.
Part of that is we are honest and also try to be constructive. Bashing
is kept at a minimum and we try not to antagonize each other, since
we're all here for the bouncing heads. Now we're all grown men and
women here (or if you aren't... hell you're on the internet and found
yukkuri so your innocence was gone long ago) so the artists and
authors know how to take criticism. But exaggerating can lead to some
misunderstandings. Those have definitely happened before in the past
and weren't very enjoyable to see happen. I'm not dismissing your
opinion, but in this community, you really don't need to be hostile to
get your point heard. Part of what's made this community nice :)

Hourai

Apr 29, 2011, 2:48:04 PM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Looking good, Nell! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

MET

Apr 29, 2011, 3:44:05 PM4/29/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Well if it helps to ease up everything, i usually loath those 1 shot
rage inducing pics of shitheads or similars fucking shit up to nice
yukkuris, invading somebody's hoem in some big ass orgy of shitness or
plainly shitting around with their rage inducing faces and such, since
they are 1 shot and i can't go and expect some sort of "follow up that
deals with them", that and the shithead karma houdini in some stories,
specially z-aki's.

Everybody have something they don't like, but it really felt like you
were exagerating a bit the whole hybrids and bodied thing, not liking
is one thing, another is claiming they are invading the yukkuri works
when they abrely reach 1/3 of everything yukkuri related. Instead of a
proper criticismn or just stating an opinion it feels more like blidn
net haterage and we know that doesn't go well in forums and similar
net communities, we already have enough with our nerd rage for silly
details and data of fictional magical pastries.

Skribulous

Apr 29, 2011, 9:33:22 PM4/29/11
to yufa...@googlegroups.com
A Reimu with the disposition of a cat.  Somehow, I can picture it easily.
Message has been deleted

MET

Apr 30, 2011, 6:44:01 PM4/30/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Hooray! Good End! Glad to see that the Trashismn was prevented from
taking over completely, if not, no ammount of time in the Mister
Discipline Capsule would had saved.
Now i wonder if Discipline Capsule could be elastic enough to bounce
it like a basketball, maybe in the case you feel just like bouncing it
instead of kicking.

Great story Nell, and it spawned a insteresting idea, using capsules
for discipline instead of abuse and torture, or fashion, like it was
shown in previous works.

Skribulous

Apr 30, 2011, 6:58:30 PM4/30/11
to yufa...@googlegroups.com
Happy End!~

Nice to read discipline stories instead of outright abuse & torture.  Even better when the rehabilitation turns out successful.

Now if only we can use the same method to real cats--

(Is promptly mobbed by a horde of pitchfork & torch carrying PETA members.)

Fragtagonal

Apr 30, 2011, 8:33:56 PM4/30/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
My only complaint is that there isn't more of it!

Moeman

May 1, 2011, 3:11:55 AM5/1/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
A good discipline only needs to be used once.

saline

Jul 8, 2020, 4:08:40 AM7/8/20
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
uh, did anyone have this? This was a great one :(