Changing My Tune About Manjuu - by Hy83523

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 3:09:57 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Changing My Tune About Manjuu
By hy83523
Original at http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1092928329?pn=1

Truthfully, I really can't understand why some people are so extreme.

Clearly they're such adorable little animals, but those people would
raise their fists and feet to them, even beat them cruelly!

They certainly are a bit dumb, but after you spend some time with them
you will discover they also have their own kind of intelligence.

When they're hungry they'll call out. When they're happy they'll
laugh. When they're in pain they'll cry. Almost the same as humans.

I remember when I was small I would imagine that my pets could speak.
Whenever I was bored or lonely, the doggies and kitties would sit on
my knees and tell me of the adventures they would have outside, their
friends, their feelings.

These daydreams were my companions for long periods of time when I was
young. In elementary scrool, I enjoyed greeting the kitties and
doggies on the way to school.

I wished so much that those little animals would extend their paws to
me and greet me with the same words:

"Hello!"

With wishes like these, I kept up those relationships with little
animals. Even though the people around me often didn't understand. But
I believe that the day would come when those cute little animals would
cheerfully speak to us.

And not just by waving their paws or wagging their tails.

When the yukkuris appeared, I realized that my wishes had finally be
granted.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 4:00:55 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
They appeared almost overnight in our area.

On a morning in early summer, I walked out of my house and into the
yard to discover two of the little things that would be called
yukkuris bouncing lively in my little garden.

They looked very peculiar. One looked almost like the miko from the
Hakurei Shrine up on the mountain, and the other one, with the big
hat, looked like the magician from the Magic Forest. The biggest
difference was that they were round, head-like things.

Their expressions were absurd. Eyebrows like / \, big eyes, slightly
curved lips, as if they were laughing, but also crying.

This expression halfway between laughing and crying had me laughing
until I cried.

Before I could get a grip on myself, the Miko-looking round thing came
up to me. She looked up at me with an almost mocking expression, and
opened her mouth to say:

"Can Big Brother yukkuri?"

It spoke! It actually spoke! An animal apart from humans actually
spoke! My heart was unspeakably moved, and that mocking expression
instantly became much more adorable to me.

"Can Big Brother yukkuri? Reimu likes people that can yukkuri the
most." The round thing actually called itself "Reimu." I jumped in
fright. Had the Miko from the shrine been transformed into this? But
that thought passed instantly from my mind, because right at that
moment, the Miko flew overhead. And beside her, of course, was that
black and white magician.

"Yukkuri! Yukkuri! Yu~yu~"

"Yukkuriyuyu~yukkuriyuyu~"

They started to cry out like so without caring what my response was.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 5:46:37 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
These things didn't just appear around my home. They were everywhere,
from the neighbors to everywhere humans lived. Even in the Scarlet
Devil Mansion where normal people didn't dare to go. Even in places
like the Eternal Pavilion and Youkai Mountain.

They didn't all look the same, either. Their appearance mimicked many
of the residents of the fantastical town. Those we know and didn't
know, those we were familiar with and weren't familiar with were all
represented.

Some people accidentally harmed the round things. But we discovered
that their innards were completely made of bean paste! It was
unbelievable.

I've only seen one of the things smashed.

The neighboring man was rather rough when opening his door. He always
shoved it open suddenly and then stepped out with large steps.

Tragedy struck when the round things leisurely walked in front of his
door.

First it went "whump." Then it went "splat." That fellow became a
sticky mess of bean paste and dough skin.

I don't know why, but when I looked at the little heap, sadness rushed
into my chest. I suddenly felt that since those little things were so
cute, it wasn't right to treat them that way.

They were much simpler than we thought, always crying out "yukkuri
yukkuri," while mixing in some words we could understand. After a
while, some people realized that the so-called "yukkuri," really meant
"take it easy, relax a little." And of course, they didn't seem like
the kind of thing that could hurry. So everyone began to call them as:

"Yukkuris."

Loving sweet foods, loving play, enjoying the company of humans, those
were Yukkuris.

Completely peaceful and harmless, those were Yukkuris.

A few of these hilarious creatures became guests in my home.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 5:47:38 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
My life with these two Yukkuris began.

"Alright, Reimu, from this day forward, this will be you and Marisa's
new home!" I announced after I brought them into the house.

"Reimu understands, This is Reimu and Marisa's easy place. Easy Big
Brother hurry up and give cute Reimu and Marisa sweet sweets!" Yukkuri
Reimu vigoriously waved her braids at me while drooling.

"Yea! Easy Big Brother should naturally feed Marisa lots of sweet
sweets ze!" Yukkuri Marisa agreed, a glimmer of satisfaction shining
in her eyes.

"Alright." Seeing their silly appearances, I held in my laughter and
offered then some leftover rice and vegetables, and told them, "From
now on this is Reimu and Marisa's new home. Big Brother will take care
of you well, so you need to listen to Big Brother."

"DELICIOUS! DELICIOUS! SO MUCH HAPPINESS!" Reimu exclaimed while
taking big bites of the leftovers.

"SO HAPPY ZE! SO GOOD! SO GOOD ZE! MARISA CAN TAKE IT SO EASY!"

In a moment, the plate of leftovers was cleaned up. The two little
things' bodies were swollen a size bigger. They let out enormous
belches, their expressions completely satisfied.

"HAPPINESS! Poo poo..." The two little things cried out together.
Suddenly, underneath their bodies, small holes appeared. The holes
expanded and a dark red substance sprayed out.

I was thinking this meant that something wrong was wrong with them,
but they let out a long sigh, and then yelled out together: "MISTER
POO POO CAME OUT, HAPPINESS HAPPINESS......"

So it was excretion. I hurriedly grabbed up a napkin from the table to
clean it, thinking it would be smelly. But as it turned out, it didn't
stink at all. It even had the odor of normal bean paste. But the
Yukkuris were repulsed by the poo poo. Even though they had just
proclaimed their "happiness," they started to cry after seeing the poo
poo. "Uneasy Mister Poo Poo go away quickyyyy......"

So I hurriedly cleaned up the bean paste.

After disposing of the poo poo, I returned to the Yukkuris and said,
"This is the first time, but after today, poo poo has to be done in
the appropiate place, okay? Like in here......" So saying, I put out
the shoe box I'd just retrieved.

"What is Big Brother saying? Reimu's poo poo is supposed to be cleaned
up by Big Brother! Big Brother is a very easy person!"

"Yea! Yea! Marisa's poo poo is for Big Brother to clean! Since Big
Brother is the easiest! Haha!"

"Easy... Easy... Easy..." The two of them started to shout.

"Big Brother is saying..." They didn't seem to understand me, so I
continued. "Poo poo on the floor is uneasy, so you should poo poo in
this box. That way it'll be easy, see."

"Yea! Reimu and Marisa's poo poo is for very easy Big Brother to
clean......"

"Yea! Yea...... Very easy Big Brother is very good and cleaning poo
poo ze......"

Well, that was true. I laughed. If it was a kitty or a doggy, things
like cleaning their poo poo was the job of the owner. It seemed like
they understood that I was their owner. And so, looking at their easy
faces, I felt incredibly happy.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 5:48:58 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The two little things brought a great deal of pleasure to my lonely
life. Every morning they would awaken me from my bed so that I could
prepare food for them. Thanks to their efforts, I never slept in
again, and would eat breakfast on time with them. I arrived at work
much earlier than before, and was never late again. I'm a teaching
assistant in a small private school, and every day I helped Professor
Keine prepare materials and straight up the classroom and Miss Akyu's
house. Professor Keine would praise me, saying that I finally had the
proper work ethic. Within half a year I could maybe make a full
teaching position.

In order to better take care of the Yukkuris, I also changed my
dietary habits. Living alone, I'd always ate when I felt like it, and
if I wasn't hungry I'd just skip meals. At that time, the best food I
got was the roasted eel from the Night Sparrow Barbecue. After taking
in the Yukkuris, I started to try to use the vegetables from the
garden and fresh meat from the market to make dishes. Of course, I
wasn't very good at the beginning, and the two Yukkuris were very
unhappy. But through perserverence, my cooking ability improved, and
the Yukkuris could finally devour the food I cooked easily. It's true,
when I think about it. I could barely stomach the food I cooked at the
start, so it was understandable than the Yukkuris would curse me with
"Uneasy Big Brother go die!" Ha ha.

As for the home front, conditions were improved greatly after the
Yukkuris' arrival as well. They were particularly sensitive to their
environment, and couldn't abide the slightest dirtiness. Especially
their poo poo. Whenever they had a chance to take a breath after poo
pooing and opened their eyes to see the turds of poo poo, they would
cry out:

"Where did this Mister Poo Poo come from.... Can't take it easyyyy....
Lazy Big Brother hurry and get rid of Mister Poo Pooooo......"

Even though I remind them again and again to drop their poo poo in the
paper box, they still very rarely did so. They usually poo pooed
immediately after eating. But I couldn't blame them, because their
intelligence really was limited, and they couldn't remember my
requests. Of course, I couldn't use the sterner methods that some
people used to train pet dogs on them. There was no need to treat them
sternly, because they could speak, and we could communicate. Although
I called them pets, in my eyes, they were more like children. In order
to keep them happy, I gradually became more active. I did a little
clean-up almost every day, and a big clean-up every three days. The
room must be kept clean at all times.

"Remember for next time, don't misbehave anymore. Poo poo goes in the
paper box." After cleaning up, I petted Reimu and Marisa's round
heads. The soft, squishy feeling always let me forget all my troubles.

"What is Big Brother babbling about? Reimu is very easy, you know!
Uneasy Mister Poo Poo could never appear before Reimu......"

"The Great Marisa is very easy ze! Uneasy Mister Poo Poo can only
die.... Very easy Big Brother has to punish Mister Poo Poo ze."

"Reimu and Marisa's easy place must stay very easy, okay!"

After they came to live with me, my life really did change. I was no
longer as lazy as before. I worked hard at my job. I vigorously took
care of my home. Every day, I felt better and better. Especially in
the moments when I opened my door with a big bundle of food each
evening.

"Has Big Brother brought back Mister Sweet Sweets? Cute Reimu's
stomach is empty empty, want to eat sweet sweets!"

"If Big Brother doesn't bring out sweet sweets, the Great Marisa will
be angry ze!"

"Mister Poo Poo can't take it easyyyy...... Big Brother hurry up and
punish Mister Poo Pooooo!"

"Hurry up and clean Marisa and Reimu's easy place!"

Clean up the poo poo. Tidy up the room. Bring out delicious cookies to
comfort them. Afterwards I would prepare dinner. In the kitchen I
could hear them gobbling away:

"Ah...... Mister Cookies can take it extra easyyyy...... So much
happineeeess......"

"Sweet sweets.... Happiness happiness...."

Whenever I heard their declarations of happiness, I became even more
energized, and tried my best to make the best food, in order to
reciprocate the Yukkuris' love for me.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 5:55:42 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
It was after a month or so later. On that night, I was just coming in,
and saw that the house was wrecked. The guest room was a complete
mess. The garbage can had been knocked upside down. The ceiling, sofa,
and table were covered with a sticky substance, and the fruits and
snacks on the table were in bits all over the floor.

The first thing that came to mind was: Thief! And then unease rushed
to my heart. What if something happened to the Yukkuris? What if they
were hurt? What if they were scared and fled? What if they were
stolen...... At this point I rushed into the house and checked all
over the place. Luckily, I quickly discovered them in my room. At that
moment the vision that met my eyes was beyond my imagination: Reimu
and Marisa were snoozing on my bed in a round nest made from the
blankets. And nestled between their bodies were five tiny Yukkuris!

All the unease I felt vanished completely, and what took its place was
limitless joy. All of my efforts had borne fruit! My most beloved
Yukkuris had produced the next generation.

The most important thing is that this home of mine which was once so
silent and austere, will become more and more vibrant, more and more
warm, more and more harmonious......

Just as I was immersed in the joy of the future, Marisa woke up. When
she saw me standing in the doorway, she suddenly puffed up her cheeks,
glared at me menacingly, and said:

"This is Marisa and Reimu's little ones' easy place! Little ones are
very easy! Uneasy Big Brother isn't allowed in here, so go away go
away go away! Don't disturb the cutest little ones!"

"Sorry about that, Marisa." I apologized immediately, because I knew
that when animals brooded they had very strong protective instincts
and wouldn't even let their beloved owners close to their babies. Even
if they were Yukkuris. I immediately retreated to the hallway and was
about to close the door, but before I left I took another look. Under
the dim light, the round little Yukkuris were peacefully snoring
quietly. Now and then the corners of their mouths lifted to show their
pure smiles. Their brows would furrow slightly, their bodies would
shake, and they would stretch. They would stick out their tongues and
lick their tiny little lips. How I wished to hold them in my hands and
pet them!

"UNEASY BIG BROTHER GET THE FUCK OUT!" Marisa warned me again. "MARISA
WON'T BE MERCIFUL IF YOU KEEP DISTURBING THE LITTLE ONES!" It seemed
like Marisa really didn't feel safe with me on the scene. But it made
me happy, because for Marisa to be so concerned for her little ones,
she must be a very kind Yukkuri.

I gently closed the door and tiptoed away. It looks like the condition
of the rooms was a result of their reproduction. No matter, since in
order to keep the little ones growing healthily, I would have to clean
even more carefully. So I straightened up the room once more, and
prepared a meal in the kitchen for the entire Yukkuri family. I ate
some simple porridge, and went to bed on the guest room sofa. I didn't
get any sleep that night, though. Happiness, excitement, a touching
feeling... kept me company through the joyous night.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 6:00:00 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I didn't get any rest for the first half of the night. All of my focus
was on the little Yukkuris. Several times, I thought about going to
the bedroom to make sure nothing went wrong with the little Yukkuris.
But whenever I thought about how protective Marisa was, I figured that
I should let the Yukkuris take care of their own children. I didn't
doze off until the second half of the night.

A soft squishy object struck me in the head, jarring me awake. The
Yukkuri family had already risen from bed. Marisa was standing by me,
glaring. Seeing me open my eyes, she opened her mouth and cursed:

"BIG BROTHER IS SO LAZY! CAN'T TAKE IT EASY! MARISA'S LITTLE ONES ARE
ALREADY VERY HUNGRY HUNGRY! UNEASY BIG BROTHER HURRY UP AND OFFER
SWEET SWEETS TO THE CUTEST LITTLE ONES!"

Immediately following, a sound that caused the human heart to be
filled with infinite love entered my ears. I rubbed my eyes. Five
little Yukkuris: three little Reimus and two little Marisa were
staring at me with huge watery eyes. They waved their tiny braids
together, their pink little mouths pursed like baby birds, crying out
with all their might in their pure, innocent voices:

"Yuyu... Yuyu... Shweech shweech..."

"Yuyu... Weimu wanch...."

"Mawicha ij... yuyu... vewy yuyu.... cyute....."

"Yuyu... Yuyu... Bwig Bwoder.... yuyu... Shweech shweech...."

"Yuyu.... Hungwy hungwy...."

Seeing these tiny lives that had just been born, my heart was touched,
and an unstoppable affection oozed forth. I rose quickly and rushed
towards the little yukkuris with my hands extended to pet them.

"UNEASY BIG BROTHER GO DIE!!!!!!" Marisa suddenly leapt forward and
rammed into my left arm which was reaching towards the little
Yukkuris. It didn't hurt, but I definitely felt a forceful impact.

Before I could even react, Reimu and Marisa, no, I should say, the
father and mother, were tightly huddled together, glaring at me with a
look that was nearly hateful. Before I could open my mouth, Marisa
roared out: "THE GREAT MARISA DEFINITELY WON'T FORGIVE THOSE THAT DARE
TO BULLY THE GREAT MARISA'S LITTLE ONES! THE UNEASY BIG BROTHER THAT
BULLIES THE CUTEST AND EASIEST LITTLE ONES CAN GO DIE ZE!! MUST
PUNISH!!"

"Marisa is the very easy Reimu's mighty husband, you know! The uneasy
Big Brother that dares to bully the little ones wait to be punished by
Marisa, okay!"

"Wait a minute, Marisa! I'm sorry!" I apologized hurriedly. The little
ones were too important to them, so they would attack me without a
moment's hesitation. That was probably their love at work, so I
couldn't scold them. Indeed, I had to encourage them so they would
continue to take care of the little ones well. I thought my
relationship with the little ones should be closer, so I quickly
continued, "Big Brother is very easy! Big Brother likes the little
ones very much, so how could Big Brother hurt the little ones? Big
Brother will go now to get sweet sweets for the little ones to eat, so
Marisa and Reimu, don't be scared, okay."

Upon hearing about sweet sweets, Marisa and Reimu's expressions
instantly cleared up. The little ones behind them also reacted
positively to the sweet sweets instinctively. The whole family laughed
happily, crying out "sweet sweets."

But Marisa still didn't relax completely. She stared at me, still
alert, until I crumbled the cookies into their food dish.

The smell of the cookies instantly attracted the little Yus. They
crowded around the food dish like suckling pupplies, wiggling their
round little bottom bottoms as they dug in. But after a few bites, the
little ones all stopped and began to emit a crying 'uu-uu' sound.

"LITTLE ONES!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING!!!!!!! CAN'T TAKE IT EASY!!!!!"
Mother Reimu and Father Marisa screamed.

"Uuuu..... Shweech shweech......" The little Yus couldn't speak
properly yet. They were holding the bits of cookie in their mouths and
moving them around, but were unable to swallow. Apparently the cookies
were too hard and the little Yus couldn't chew them.

"UNEASY BIG BROTHER IS TRYING TO KILL THE CUTE LITTLE ONES? DIE DIE!"
Marisa's face clouded over again, glaring at me with her eyes that
were squeezed shut almost into lines. The grinding of her teeth was
actually audible.

"THE CRIMINAL BIG BROTHER THAT WANTS TO KILL THE LITTLE ONES GO
DIE!!!!!!!!" Reimu dashed up to me and started ramming into me with
her body.

"Wait! Wait!" I apologized profusely. "it's Big Brother's fault.
Mister Cookies are too hard, so the little ones.... The little ones
can't eat them. Let Mister Soft Soft soften the Mister Cookies, and
then the little ones can easily eat the Mister Cookies......" I
explained patiently, until Marisa and Reimu had rammed me many times,
enough to dull their rage--but I can't blame them, since it was my
negligance, I should make up for it. So I poured some milk into the
food dish and stirred it into the cookie bits. The little Yus joyously
began to eat, emitting happy "yuyu" sounds. Only then did their father
and mother's faces break into smiles again.

"Hmph! Marisa will forgive uneasy Big Brother this time. But if you
screw up like this again, Marisa definitely won't forgive you! Does
the uneasy stupid Big Brother remember!" Marisa was still watching me
warily.

I hurriedly apologized some more, and Marisa finally turned her
wrathful gaze away from me and returned to her family.

After the mess of the morning, I quickly ate two pieces of flatbread,
and left the house.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 6:05:26 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The situation at work was fortunate. There weren't any new lessons
today. The teacher was letting the students self-study, so I didn't
have any teaching duties. So while the classes were going, I put my
head down on the table in the office and tried to nap.

"Hey, One, why so lazy today?" Just as I closed my eyes, I heard
Professor Keine calling from behind me. I quickly straightened up and
started to explain. I have alot of respect for the professor who is
extremely kind.

"My apologies, Professor Keine." I yawned as I answered. "My pets at
home had little ones, and I was busy all night."

"Pets? Do you mean..." Professor Keine put down the notepad in her
hand and poured me a cup of tea, smiling.

"Ah... thank you Professor." I hurriedly accepted the teacup. "They're
Yukkuris. Two little animals that look like the Hakurei Miko and that
black and white magician. Cute fellows, haha."

"Are they?" Professor Keine's brow furrowed. "Oh? One, you're actually
interested in Yukkuris?"

"Yea, thanks to those things, I've been changed. I can't go back to
how I used to waste my days. You see," I stretched. "Aren't I working
much harder now?"

"Are you......" Professor Keine didn't seem to understand. "What I've
heard is, the neighbors don't have alot of good things to say about
those little animals....."

Class was over. The students ran from the classroom, leaving only me,
who had no idea what to believe.

From Professor Keine's mouth, I'd heard all sorts of bad things
concerning Yukkuris.

They would often trample the vegetables in fields. They liked to
invade peoples' homes and make a mess. They even stole candy from
babies. The people in the village already were fed up with those
things.

I didn't understand.

The Yukkuris were clearly so cute, so kind, and so understanding about
taking care of their little ones. How could they do this kind of lazy,
gluttonous thing?

Also, they can speak.

They can speak words that we can understand, so we are completely able
to communicate.

I really didn't understand why everyone would hate them.

It had to be that no one else tried to communicate. If they just spoke
to the Yukkuris, and discussed things, we would totally be able to
live happily together.

Just like me.

Zidana123

Oct 9, 2012, 6:10:10 PM10/9/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
After I got home, the little Yus' smiles allowed me to relax. The
parent Yukkuris even allowed the little Yus to come into contact with
me, smiling as they watched the little Yus rub their faces on my feet.

"Yuyu... Bwig Bwoder... Yuyu..."

"Bwig Bwoder... Eajy..."

"Yuyu... Bwig Bwoder... Kan... Yuyu..."

Soft soft faces were rubbing my feet and letting me feel unlimited
warmth. Seeing the pure gazes of the little Yus, I couldn't control
the love swelling up in my heart, and extended my hands towards the
little Yus. Suddenly, I remembered the two parent Yukkuris, and looked
at them.

Marisa was watching me. When she saw my hand reaching for one of the
little Yus, she looked at me with a kind of proud gaze, and said:

"Easy Big Brother is now allowed to play easy with the cutest little
ones ze. Big Brother must always love and protect the super-easy
little ones. I won't allow Big Brother to harm the little ones even a
little ze......"

"Of course, Marisa. Big Brother cherishes the cutest little ones the
most." I answered.

So I put my hand on the floor. The Koreimu closest to my hand hopped
into my palm, and a soft and warm feeling was transmitted from my palm
to my heart.

I put my other hand on the hand which was holding Koreimu and slowly
raised it in front of my face. The little Yu was extremely excited,
and kept muttering:

"Yuyu... Weimu.... Ij fwying.... Yuyu.... Fwy fwy...."

The little Yu's face rubbed back and forth on my palms, as if she
particularly liked my warm hands. Her short braids rustled up and
down, as if she really were flying. Her soft hair gently scuffed on my
hands. It tickled, but was comfortable and warm. There was no way. It
wasn't possible. With these pure and innocent eyes, how could the
villagers say they were wicked? Everyone must be wrong. They had to be
wrong. Looking at these gentle and cute little Yus, I vowed to raise
them into kind, good Yukkuris that everyone would accept.

A knock on the door broke though my thoughts. I quickly put down the
little Yu gently, went to the guest room and opened the door. It was a
white wolf, different from normal wolves. This wolf wore a red hat
shaped like a bowl on its head, and in its mouth was a letter.

This was the youshou trained by the tengo of Youkai Mountain to
deliver messages. Ever since there started to be contact between
Youkai Mountain and humans, these wolves were used to deliver messages
between humans, in order to exchange mail between different villages.
I knelt down and bowed to the wolf. Once I took the letter, the wolf
ran away like a wisp of smoke.

Taking the envelope, I discovered that it was a letter from Big Sis.

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 7:56:14 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The celebration of Tanabata wasn't just among humans. Tanabata was
also popular among the otherworldly creatures. Because of this, Big
Sis was overjoyed and troubled at the same time. Big Sis and Big Sis'
Husband lived near the sunflower field and ran a florist shop between
the two of them. Normally they deal in flowers. Between customers like
the Scarlet Devil Mansion, the Eternal Pavilion, and the Ruler of the
Flower Patch, business is pretty good. At the end of last year, the
two had a baby together. But at this time of year was when the flower
business boomed. Young humans and as well as lesser youkai gave
flowers as gifts to their friends, so Big Sis' family would be busy
managing their shop. Because of this, my little niece wouldn't have
anyone to take care of her. So Big Sis wrote me a letter, asking if I
could take care of the baby while the school was on break for
Tanabata.

Truth be told, in the half year since my niece was born, I'd only
visited them at the flower patch more than two or three times. Such
sparse contact with them really made me feel ashamed. So, since I was
on break, I should properly take the responsibility of being an uncle.

But the following problem had me quite tangled up. When my niece came,
the Yukkuris would have to be moved out of the bedroom. But then the
little Yus wouldn't have anywhere to go. Thinking about it, I decided
to make a little nest for the Yukkuris and put it in the guest room. I
couldn't put them in the yard, because there might be animals.

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 8:22:53 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
So before the sun set, I hurried to the furniture store, and asked the
owner there to make a small square bed of sufficient size out of wood.
The owner agreed readily, and I returned home, preparing to explain
the situation to the Yukkuri family.

"What is it? Uneasy Big Brother isn't allowed to interrupt Marisa's
easy poo poo ze......" Marisa who'd just finished her meal was
grudgingly poo pooing in the paper box under my instructions.

"A new friend is coming to our home." I said.

"What new friend! Can they take it easy?" Marisa and Reimu said
together.

"It's a baby." I answered.

"Baby! Baby!" Hearing my words, the two parent Yukkuris instantly
raised their bodies and waved their braids excitedly. "Marisa likes
easy babies the most! THE MOST!"

"Baby! Easy baby! Where are you?" Reimu was such a good mother. A
happy expression appeared on her face the moment she heard the word
baby.

"So, Marisa and Reimu need to give the baby a very easy place to
live." I said.

"Of course of course, Marisa's easy place is the baby's easy place!
Baby take it easy, take it easy!" Marisa started waving her braid
again.

"Then it's settled, you'll give the baby the very easy place." I
patted Marisa's head and congratulated her. "In order to reward the
very easy Marisa and her family, how about Big Brother makes roast
meat pies for you tonight?"

"YESYESYES!!!!" Marisa and her family screamed. "MISTER MEAT PIE IS
THE EASIEST!"

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 8:25:57 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
So I went into the kitchen and prepared the roast meat pies. The
Yukkuris, especially the little Yus, ate happily. The five ping-pong
ball sized little Yus that had only been born for two days actually
managed to eat three meat pies between them. Their appetite really was
astonishing.

After eating, the little Yus poo pooed alot in the kitchen. Returned
to my room, Marisa and Reimu picked them up one by one in their mouths
and put them on the bed. The entire family began to sing a "yuyu"
song. As I cleaned the guest room, I watched them. Tomorrow they would
go to live in a small wooden box, so tonight, I may as well let them
rest in comfort one last time.

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 8:27:57 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Before the sun came up the next day I was up. Seeing that the Yukkuris
were happily sleeping on my bed, I quietly went to the kitchen. I cut
up some vegetable leaves, fruit, and flatbreads and filled their dish,
and then gently touched Marisa's cheek to wake her up.

"How dare the uneasy Big Brother wake Marisa!" Marisa glared at me
angrily.

"Big Brother is going to bring the baby home today." I said.

"Ah! The very easy baby ze? The baby is coming home ze? Yuyu......"
Marisa stared at me with shining eyes.

"Yes, the very easy and cute baby." I said. "So Marisa wait easy, and
when Big Brother brings the baby home, everyone can take it easy
together."

"Together... Yuyu... Together.... Yuyu," Marisa seemed to already be
very excited.

"Since Big Brother is getting the baby, I won't be home. Marisa needs
to take good care of the cute little ones and Reimu, okay! Mister
Vegetables and Mister Sweet Sweets are in the food dish outside, but
everyone needs to eat sparingly today."

"What are you saying, Marisa is unbeatable! How could Marisa not be
able to take care of the cute little ones and Reimu? Big Brother go
bring back the baby easy so we can take it easy together ha ha
ha......"

Hearing these words from Marisa, I confidently left the house and
headed towards Big Sis's residence.

The Sunflower Field and the human area were actually quite far apart.
With no transportation, the walk took an entire morning. I left my
house at around 6 AM, but it wasn't until the noon sun was overhead
that I saw the golden field of flowers.

Just as I arrived in front of the flower shop's door, I saw two
unusual figures standing there. One was the black and white magician,
and the other...... it actually turned out to be Yuuka Kazami! They
seemed to be chatting secretively, because that black and white
magician had her mouth tightly glued to Yuuka's ear, and Yuuka only
nodded lightly, without changing her expression. When they saw me
approach, they quickly stopped talking.

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 8:40:54 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Oh my, the latest stock is pretty nice!" Yuuka picked up a small
flower pot outside the store and admired it closely.

"Is that Miss Kazami? It's an honor to have you visit our humble
shop......" A male voice came from inside the room. It was the shop
owner, my Sister's Husband.

My Sister's Husband walked out of the door, and, seeing me standing to
the side, quickly pulled me into the room. He then smiled and began to
introduce today's merchandise to Yuuka.

Seeing my Sister's Husband conversing with Yuuka, I walked into the
inner room. Big Sis was rocking the cradle and carefully watching the
playing baby through the window. She stood up when she saw me walk in.

"One, you're here? Good, your Sister's Husband was just wondering why
you weren't here already? Are you hungry? I'll go make something, it's
been a while since our family got together like this......" So saying,
Big Sis lifted the teapot from the table and poured me a glass of
water.

"Oh... If you're busy, that's fine." I said. "No need to wait on me.
Is the baby doing well?"

"Take a look." Upon hearing me mention the baby, Big Sis' voice
immediately took on a proud tone. As she sliced vegetables, she said,

"The baby's getting cuter and cuter, isn't she? Look, even though
she's only eight months old, she's got alot of hair. See, she can
already have it braided." Indeed, my niece's hair was pretty thick,
and her mother had already put a red butterfly ribbon on her head and
given her a little braid.

"How long do you need me to watch her?" I asked.

"Uhm... until Tanabata is over. I'll send you a letter, so don't worry
about coming over. Your Sister's Husband and I will go to you in the
human area....." The crisp smell of stir-fried vegetables came from
the kitchen, along with Big Sis' voice. "One, there's something Big
Sis needs to talk to you about......"

"Hang on, Big Sis!" I intercepted her quickly. "I know what you're
going to say, it's going to be about you're getting on in years,
establishing a family and getting some descendents and that sort of
thing. I know, you don't have to worry about me...... Professor Keine
discussed it with me before, and she's going to introduce......" Ever
since Big Sis got married, she's been very interested in personal
life. I could only tell her a little lie to get her to stop. Although
bringing Professor Keine into it made me feel a little guilty. I
looked over at the baby, and she actually smiled cutely at me! I
suddenly remembered the little Yus back home. Wasn't this smile the
same?

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 8:43:46 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
After lunch, and the period when the sun was highest in the sky, it
was time for me to take the baby back with me to the human area.

My Sister's Husband said that he was also going to the human area to
go shopping, so we may as well go together. If we'd known earlier it
would have spared me a trip. Big Sis prepared a bamboo basket and put
the baby inside. I took the basket in my arms, and the preparations
were complete.

My Sister's Husband brought the wagon over, and I got on. Before we
left, Big Sis was still fussing over the baby. I promised to her that
when the baby got back, she would be even whiter and plumper.

"Also, you need to think about your own situation." Big Sis instructed
me at the end. "You can't go on living by yourself. There's alot of
good human girls, you should find one and start a family."

"Understood, Big Sis..... I've got plans for my affairs." I laughed,
because it was clear to me that the Yukkuri family were my relatives.
An affectionate family, exactly the same.

The wagon started to move, quickly heading towards the human area.

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 8:57:31 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
That evening, I opened the door, baby in one hand and the dinner for
the family (really it should be for the two members of the family and
seven Yukkuris) in the other.

Because I would have to care for the baby from now on, I wouldn't be
able to spend time making food for the Yukkuris. So I went to the
store to get some pet food. There were still no pet stores just for
Yukkuris yet, so I went to a normal cat/dog pet store and got some pet
snacks. Even though they were pet snacks, the ingrediants were almost
the same as snacks for children. I thought the Yukkuris would probably
accept them.

Pushing open the door, I saw a lively scene. The guest room was filled
with cries of "yuyu." The Yukkuri family had dragged the blankets from
my bed into the guest room, and covered it with their excrement. The
white comforter and bed covering were stained with splotches of red
and yellow. The tea set on the coffee table had been knocked to the
floor. Thankfully I only used paper and plastic cups, since if they
were glass, they would have cut the Yukkuris' Mister Feet. The worst
thing was that the food dish was emptied of food. Instead, there was a
heap of dark red bean paste. It looked like after they'd finished
eating, they'd poo pooed in the food dish.

Zidana123

Oct 10, 2012, 9:02:50 PM10/10/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I was just about to greet them, but Marisa screamed out first: "IS
UNEASY BIG BROTHER DEAD? THE LITTLE ONES HAVEN'T HAD ANY SWEET SWEETS
FOR THE WHOLE DAY! THE LITTLE ONES ARE HUNGRY! THE CUTEST LITTLE ONES
CAN'T TAKE IT EASY WITHOUT SWEET SWEETS! IT'S BIG BROTHER'S FAULT THAT
THE LITTLE ONES CAN'T TAKE IT EASY, SO BIG BROTHER WILL BE PUNISHED!
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!"

Marisa's scream gave me a shock, and when I listened closely, I
realized that the "yuyu" sound in the room really wasn't the happy
sound of little Yus that had just eaten their fill. This trembling
sound that pitched alternately high and low sounded almost like sobs.
I carefully put the bag of food on the table, brought in the baby
stroller that I got from Big Sis' house, put the baby in the
stroller, and walked into the Yukkuri family.

It was true. The five little Yus were sobbing softly. Tears, drool,
and even fluid from their excretion holes were mixed under their
bodies. The big glistening eyes from before were squeezed into cracks.
Their eyebrows were bunched up in the center of their foreheads. Pink
little mouths were curled into frowns and emitted cries of 'uuuu.'
Their mother hovered at their side, gently licking the little ones'
bodies with her tongue to comfort them, her face filled with sadness.

"Little Ones, take it easy take it easy...... Sweet sweets will be
here soon...... Mommy will do lick lick...... Don't cry..."

"Yuyu.... Yuyu.... Uuuuuuuu... Uuuuuu.... Hungwy.. Hungwy..."

"Wanch do ead.... Ead... Shweech sweech... Eajy... Canch..."

"Weimu.... Wanch... Yuyu.. Yuyu... Sweech sweech..."

"Ma... Mawicha... Hungwy hungwy..."

"Shweech... Shweech... Hungwy hungwy...."

Seeing me enter, Mother Reimu dropped her caring expression, and
looked at me with the same glare as Marisa. She raged: "WHY IS STUPID
BIG BROTHER ONLY COME JUST NOW? WHERE ARE THE SWEET SWEETS FOR THE
LITTLE ONES AND REIMU? THE LITTLE ONES CAN'T SING WITHOUT SWEET
SWEETS! LITTLE ONES THAT CAN'T SING AREN'T EASY! UNEASY LITTLE ONES
CAN'T TAKE IT EASY! BIG BROTHER HAS TO PAY FOR MAKING THE LITTLE ONES
UNABLE TO TAKE IT EASY! DOES THE STUPID BIG BROTHER THAT CAN'T TAKE IT
EASY NOT UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU
DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU
DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD? ARE YOU DEAD?"

The blame exploded like a cannon. But watching the little Yus that
were crying in hunger, I didn't feel a trace of anger. Wouldn't Big
Sis treat me the same way if I didn't take good care of her baby? So I
turned around and took out the pet snacks from the bag.

"Easy Mister Sweet Sweets are in here. I'm really sorry. Big Brother
really hasn't taken care of the little ones today. Big Brother
apologizes. These are reparations." So saying, I waggled the bag of
food in my hand.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 1:12:08 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
As soon as they heard about sweet sweets, the twisted expressions on
the Yukkuris instantly transformed into grins. They swarmed towards
me, shouting "Sweet sweets," their eyes fixed unwaveringly on the bag
of food in my hand. I tore the bag open and was struck by the rich
smell of cream. I couldn't help but sigh. The quality of pet snacks
was getting higher and higher. I poured the food into the bowl that
I'd just washed, and the Yukkuri family gathered around it like
feeding pigs, gobbling down the food in huge mouthfuls. As they
chewed, they let out slurping and snorting noises. The parent Yukkuris
as well as the little Yus wiggled their fatty rears in a comical
display.

I picked up the baby and brought her before the Yukkuris so she could
watch them eat. I whispered to her, "Baby, look, these are Yukkuris.
Yuyu~~yuy~~ Aren't they cute?"

Who would have thought that when my niece saw the Yukkuris, she pouted
her lips and started to whimper. As she whimpered she hid her eyes
behind a tiny hand, unwilling to look at the happy family.

My niece's reaction shocked me to the core. I thought that she would
be delighted by these cute little things in my house, and hadn't
expected this kind of first reaction. I backed away quickly and turned
my body around so my niece couldn't see the Yukkuris, and then rocked
her gently in my arms to calm her down.

As it turned out, the baby's cries disturbed Marisa. She suddenly
approached me and scolded me with her brow furrowed: "Does the uneasy
Big Brother not see that Marisa and the little ones are eating? The
Big Brother that disturbes Marisa and the little ones' munch munch
can't take it easy! Does stupid big brother not understand? Are you
stupid? Are you dead?"

"Waaaah....." My niece, who had just stopped whimpering, couldn't take
any more like this. She began to cry loudly in earnest. Her cries
shocked the entire Yukkuri family. They stopped eating one by one and
stared at me. After a moment, they all began to scream out.

"DOES BIG BROTHER NOT SEE THAT REIMU'S CUTEST LITTLE ONES ARE DOING
MUNCH MUNCH? YOU CAN'T DISTURB THE LITTLE ONES' MUNCH MUNCH! THE BIG
BROTHER THAT DISTURBS THE LITTLE ONES' MUNCH MUNCH CAN'T TAKE IT EASY!
ARE YOU STUPID?"

"Shduu..... Shduu....." The little Yus were imitating their father and
mothers' insults and yelling as well.

"Bwig Bwother.... Canch yuyu.... Gwo dwie.... Gwo dwie....."

"WAAAAAAAAAAH..." The baby cried even harder in my arms, clinging to
my collar tightly with a small hand. Even though we haven't seen each
other much, perhaps she could understand in her blood that I was the
only relative around she could depend on.

"Wait, wait, Marisa, this is... This is, the very easy baby!" I
explained to Marisa. "Marisa likes easy babies very much, right?"

"Baby.... What baby...." Confusion appeared on Marisa's face.

"The baby, the baby that Big Brother just brought home today. Didn't
Marisa say she liked babies yesterday?"

"Baby?"

"Buu... wabee.... Yuyu..."

The Yukkuri family quieted down. I turned my niece in my arms so the
little girl could see her new friends. My niece seemed to have felt
that the room was calmer, and gradually stopped her crying.

Seeing the baby in my arms, Marisa and Reimu instantly broke into
grins. "Ah!!! Baby.... Baby.... Easy baby......"

I'd finally managed to quell the hostilities, and the room returned to
its usual friendly atmosphere.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 1:52:14 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
After dinner I started to explain the sleeping arrangements for
tonight to Marisa.

The baby couldn't sleep on the couch. And I couldn't let the baby
sleep by herself. So the Yukkuris would have to sleep outside the
bedroom. However, I brought the completed wooden box in and put my
blankets on top so it was comfy. The Yukkuris should be happy with
this arrangement. However, when I told my plans to Marisa, I got this
response instead:

"What is the uneasy Big Brother saying? OF course Marisa and Reimu's
cute little ones will sleep on the easy bed. Does the uneasy Big
Brother not understand?"

"Is Big Brother an idiot? The super easy Mister Bed is obviously the
cutest Reimu and the cutest little ones' easy place, right? How can
the uneasy Big Brother sleep on the bed?"

Their meaning seemed to be something along the lines of: The bed
always belonged to Marisa's family, so Marisa's family should sleep
there.

"But the baby needs Big Brother to take care of her, and the baby
needs to sleep on the bed too."

"What nonsense is idiot Big Brother saying? Isn't it Reimu's job to
take care of the baby? Reimu is the expert at taking care of babies.
The stupid Big Brother that can't take care of babies can't take it
easy, you know? Big Brother isn't home at all every day, so how could
he know how to take care of babies......" Reimu adopted a patronizing
look.

"It's different for the baby. She has to be taken care of by Big
Brother. So tonight Marisa and Reimu have to sleep here on the little
bed, okay?" I said, pointing at the prepared "little wooden bed".

"Are stupid Big Brother's brains rotten?" Marisa glared at me, no
trace of the earlier warmth on her face. "How could a small dirty
broken thing like this be the place where the Great Marisa sleeps?
Marisa obviously sleeps on Mister Bed. Has stupid Big Brother gone
blind? Can't see? Forgot?"

"That's right that's right, Big Brother's brains have gone rotten. He
needs discipline, discipline." Reimu put in. "How could uneasy Big
Brother sleep on the bed......"

"What are you saying?" The more I heard, the more it felt wrong. They
seem to have misunderstood my meaning. "You were sleeping on the bed
before because Reimu just had little ones, right? So since the little
ones are stronger now, that means they should sleep with you on the
pet bed. The bed in the bedroom is for me--your owner--to sleep on."

"Ha ha ha ha..... Hoo hoo hoo....." Marisa and Reimu burst out
laughing. "Have stupid Big Brother's brains rotted? Big Brother is
Marisa's family's slave, ze. Slaves should act like slaves da ze.
Slaves that don't obey Marisa's commands will be punished ze...... Ha
ha ha......"

I couldn't believe it. How could the Yukkuris be acting like this? Had
they come down with some kind of sickness? That had to be it, because
there was no other reason they would be acting so abnormally. So I
decided......

"Sorry, Marisa. It's my fault that I didn't take care of you guys
well. You'll just have to bear it for today." So saying, I picked up
Marisa and headed towards the closet.

"Ah... It's like flying in the sky ze...." Marisa sighed in
astonishment. Reimu and the little Yus followed behind us and came to
the closet. I opened the door and put Marisa and the little wooden bed
inside. Marisa realized the situation was fishy and started screaming:
"WHAT IS STUPID BIG BROTHER DOING! HURRY UP AND PUT THE GREAT MARISA
DOWN! IS THIS A MUTINY? IS YOUR BRAIN ROTTEN? ARE YOU DEAD? UNEASY BIG
BROTHER GO DIE GO DIE!!!!!!"

I threw the entire Yukkuri family into the closet and closed the door.
I would take them to the doctor tomorrow. Screams and curses from the
entire family sounded through the door. It broke my heart to hear them
like this. This couldn't be the same family of Yukkuris I had before.
They had to be sick. They needed treatment.

After I comforted the baby, the busy day finally came to a close. I
fell asleep the moment I put my head down......

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 2:22:10 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Early the next morning, I prepared breakfast for the baby, fed her,
and then got ready to take the Yukkuris to the doctor. But. I couldn't
leave the baby home alone. But. It would be too dangerous to take the
baby to Eirin's clinic in the Bamboo Forest was too dangerous. I
couldn't abandon the baby. But. I couldn't leave the sick Marisa and
her family without help either. What should I do? My head started to
hurt as I considered the difficult situation.

My thoughts were interrupted by a "bam bam bam" on the door. When I
hurried to open it, it was......

Professor Keine!

"Ah, Professor Keine, why are you......" I stifled the worried look on
my face and piled on the smiles to welcome the professor in.

"One......" The Professor seemed to have seen through my dissembling.
I suppose my smile was too fake, and my troubles were still showing on
my face. "Are you in some difficulty.... Wait a minute, why is your
room such a mess?" The Professor looked at the room behind me, taking
in the garbage strewn about.

"This... This... There was a little..." I hurried to explain. "It's
okay now, I was just cleaning up......" I could remember the look on
Professor Keine's face when she heard about my Yukkuris.

"You sure are embarrassed......" Without a further word, Professor
Keine walked into the room and picked up the bedspread that had been
the Yukkuris' bed. She smelled it, and, with a furrowed brow, asked,
"One, what's this? What's that smell? It's like some kind of animal
stepped on it."

"That... That...." As I was fumbling to explain, the Professor took
another whiff and said, "there's a bit of a stench, but it's not
something that a human could notice..... Like bean paste.... Slightly
rotten bean paste..... ONE!" The Professor looked at me. "Are you
still raising those things?"

"Professor, just listen, these are my....." I started to explain. I
didn't want anyone else to interfere with my life. It was true that I
was much busier now that I had the Yukkuri family, but I was happy. I
didn't want to go back to the kind of sloppy, lonely life I had
before. I needed them.

The baby started yelling.

The Professor hurried into my bedroom and saw a cute, lively baby
watching her from the baby stroller beside my bed.

The baby stuck out her arms at Professor Keine and said "aaaaah,' a
sweet smile appearing on her face. The Professor hurried to her, bent
down, and began to pat her gently. The Professor certainly was popular
with kids.

"This kid......" The Professor turned to look at me, smiling.

"Ah..... that's my older sister's child. She's been busy lately so I'm
taking care of her." I said.

"Can I hold her?" The Professor asked.

"Of course! Of course you can!" I answered. The Professor picked up
the baby, who thrashed about happily in her arms. The Professor's
cheeks glowed faintly red. What a healthy body the Professor had......

Just as I was admiring her, The Professor looked at me with a stern
expression and said, "One, I need to warn you, alot of people in the
village are fed up with the Yukkuris. Those animals don't seem to get
along well with human children. The students at the school get
attacked by them alot when they leave the village. I'm worried
that......"

"Professor, don't worry, my Yukkuris are very obediant. I've been
training them....."

"They did THAT to your room and you call them trained?"

"No, Professor, that was my oversight. It had nothing to do with the
Yukkuris. They're not naturally hateful to humans. We just need to
communicate peacefully with them...... And take care of them....... I
was going to take them to the doctor today."

"What? What's wrong with them? Are they sick?" Professor Keine
instantly became serious.

"It's not a big deal...... It's just..... Just that they had a little
bit of a temper last night. I thought it might be some kind of
disease, so I was going to go to the clinic in the Bamboo Forest....."

"Let me see!" Professor Keine put the baby back in the baby stroller
and tried to walk out of the bedroom, but was blocked by me.

"Professor, please respect my lifestyle!" I said, looking steadily at
the Professor.

Seeing that I didn't intend to budge, Professor Keine didn't do
anything. She looked at the baby and then back at me and asked" What
are you going to do about the baby today?"

"That's what I was troubled about." I smiled bitterly.

"How about I send Asu over to help you?" The Professor asked.

Asu was Miss Akyu's maid, and also Miss Akyu's tutor.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 3:11:28 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I felt a little timid about Asu coming over.

Professor Keine and Miss Akyu normally were fairly close as far as
academics were concerned, but when it came to exchanging literature,
it was up to me and Asu. Because of the frequent back and forth, us
two helpers became much closer than our two masters. In the beginning
we would hand off our literature and then depart, but after we got
more familiar, we started chatting. Through our conversations, I found
out that Asu also lived in town, was the daughter of the pastry shop
owner, and liked to read. After she got done with her lessons from
Professor Keine, she became a maid in Miss Akyu's household, and
continue to learn along with Miss Akyu.

Asu wasn't an extreme pretty girl, but now and then she would do or
say something that showed she was quite attractive. As a human girl in
this fantastical land with so many beautiful women, Asu didn't stand
out much. But for a human, she was a good-looking girl. After getting
to know her for a while, I found that she was quite knowledgeable, and
for a teaching assistant like me, she may as well be a "professor."
The people that don't know her well might feel that Asu was a private
girl who was difficult to get close to, but once you get to know her
you will discover that she's very concerned about the people around
here. I remember once, in order to thank Keine Professor for lettinmg
her borrow some books, Asu baked a cake and brought it to the school.
Of course, the Professor didn't each much, and it ended up being
divided among me and the students.

Professor Keine left my home immeidately after making her suggestion
about Asu. A short while later, she reappeared at my door with Asu.

"Ah.... This..... Miss Asu..... I'm sorry about......" I don't know
why, but I suddenly got nervous, and could only manage a stuttery
greeting.

"Mister One, no need to be polite." Asu smiled. "Normally you have to
with Professor Kein and Mister One both asking, how could I refuse?"
Asu's smile shone at me like the sun.

"Hee hee, One, why so shy today?" Professor Keine patted my shoulder
and pulled me to the side. She whispered, "You've got a good
opportunity today, One. Asu isn't betrothed to anyone......"

"Professor.... What are you saying......" I really was embarassed.

"Okay, my job os done here!" Professor Keine exclaimed deliberately.
"Asu, the baby is in your care for now. After One gets done, make sure
to have him thank you properly, ha ha."

After explaining some things, I put the manjuu family from the closet
into a bamboo basket and carried it out the door on my back. Even so,
they were jumping about inside and yelling. I noticed that Asu's eyes
were filled with dislike for these Yukkuris.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 3:15:54 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I was almost chased out of the Bamboo Forest Clinic.

When I explained myself to Doctor Eirin, she actually started laughing
out loud:

"Little Brother, aren't you confused? For the sake of these bean paste
buns, you actually ran out to this bamboo forest where the fantastical
creatures gather. Do you know how many fellows here would rather eat
you than normal food?"

"I'm raising them, so of course I would take care of them!" I said.

"Take care of? These things can live by eating garbage. Why would they
need you to take care of them?" Eirin didn't even look at me. She was
flipping through a catalogue of illnesses with her head down.

"Please don't look at my problems from your preconceptions." I said.
"As a doctor, you have a duty to listen to your patients."

Before I was done speaking, the Yukkuris popped their heads out of the
bamboo basket. Marisa looked around, and hurled a phrase which was
taboo towards Eirin. Everyone present stared with their mouths open.

"Can Old Lady take it very easy?"

The clinic was filled with silence. The ears of the two bunny girls by
Eirin's side stood at attention like a pair of trees. Eirin herself
didn't move at all, but I could see her lower lip curl slightly as she
chewed it with her teeth.

"Uu...... Don...... Ge......" Eirin's voice was shaking as she called
the name of her minion. The long-haired bunny girl in the western
clothing turned pale, and replied hesitantly, "Yes......
Mistress......"

"I have work to do in the lab, so this meeting is concluded. SHOW HIM
OUT!" The Doctor stood up and walked off. The "SHOW HIM OUT" had been
forced through her teeth.

And that's how I was chased out.

(TN: hy originally wrote 几乎是被赶出, which is 'almost chased out' in the
opening sentence to this section, but 就这么被赶出 in the last sentence,
which is 'was chased out in this way.' Kind of a typo/continunity
error...)

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 3:19:25 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I carried the bamboo basket on my back as I walked in a daze on the
one small road in the Bamboo Forest. In my hand I held a bottle of
medicine that Udonge gave to me as I went out the door.

"Mistress told me to give this to you, sir. Mistress said that if the
Yukkuris make a ruckus again, make them drink this. It's concentrated,
so just drip a few drops in sugar water." After the instructions,
Udonge continued: "Really... it's not that Mistress doesn't want to
treat them, it's just that.... you know, sir, Mistress has that one
pet peeve......"

I took the medicine and bowed to the bunny girl. She didn't react, but
instead turned around and ran back to the clinic.

Outside the Bamboo Forest was the grassy fields not far from the human
area. This is a place where humans go, so the signs of lesser youkai
were greatly diminished. As I was walking in the fields, I suddenly
found a group of children under the leadership of two youths clustered
by the side of the road. They were letting out hearty laughs.

"Ha ha ha... What's with these guys.... Ha ha ha"

"They sure are stupid, not being able to see this kind of little
trap... Ha ha ha"

"So! What other tricks can you do?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha"

I listened to them carefully, and detected a familiar crying sound
from within the huddle:

"Ahh..... Give Mister Hat back to Marisaaa.... Can't take it
easyyy......"

"Reimu's cutest Mister Haiiir..... Return it to Reimuuu......"

"Uneajy Big Brother go dwie! Weimu will...."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... Little One, you can't say that to Mister
Humaaan......"

I ran over quickly and saw that the children were abyusing a family of
Yukkuris.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 3:33:54 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Why? Why did everyone always ostrasize these little animals? A
nameless flame rose up in my chest, and I strode towards them with
huge steps.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

The children stopped and looked at me. Suddenly, one of them pointed
at me and laughed. "Ha ha, isn't this the well-known Yu-lover from
town? Ha ha ha ha ha......"

"It's true...... I've seen him, he works at the school..... Ha ha
ha......"

"That's because.... Ha ha, he's concerned about his own kind ha ha
ha....."

The mocking laughter rang in my ears. I unconsciously clenched my
fists and shook.

"And what of it?" I asked. "Let them go at once. Do you know what
you're doing? You're committing murder!"

Hearing that, the children prepared to mock me some more, but the
slightly older youth stopped them, and said to me: "Mister One, we
know you're Professor Keine's assistant, so we respect you. You
see....." As he spoke, he pointed to the cultivated field near him.

The fields were completely wrecked. Many of the vegetables had been
ripped up by their roots, the ground was covered in pits and holes,
and there were chewed up fruits and leaves scattered about--as well as
bean paste.

"The fields in the village are attacked like this every day." The
youth said. "Since we can't work, we've been assigned to watch over
the fields here, and it turned out it was these things that keep
coming in their threes and fives to damage the crops. Mister One, I
wouldn't lie to you. This family that we're punishing right now, even
though there's only four of them, they're the ones that ruined this
whole field of crops!"

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 3:50:01 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I had no response to that. Just as I was wondering what to say, One of
the children suddenly stomped on a little Marisa. With a loud squish,
the little Yu's mouth and eye sockets spurted with bean paste. Her
family started screaming once again.

"AHH!!!!!!! DEIBU'S CYUTEST WIDDLE ONEEEE!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING
DIIIIS!!!!!"

"BADIZA'S WIDDLE ONEEEE!!!!! THE CUTEST WIDDLE ONEEEE!!!!! EBEN DOUGH
SHE DID NOTHING WROOOONG!!!!!!!! WHYYYY!!!!! GIBE THE WIDDLE ONE
BAAAACK!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! SHO SKEWEEEEEE!!!!!!" The other little Yu, a
Reimu, screamed and sprayed out yellow pee pee.

"STOPT IT!" I shouted loudly. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KIDS! THEY
ALREADY KNOW THEY DID WRONG! HOW CAN YOU BEAR DOING THAT?"

Because they were children, they were paralyzed by my shout of rage. I
continued. "LET THEM GO. DID YOU HEAR ME!"

"Let... Let the Great Reimu go!" The Reimu seemed to have pulled
herself together upon seeing someone on her side, and started yelling
at the children.

I didn't spare them a glance, and started to bend down to gather up
the poor Yukkuri family. But before my hands could reach their faces,
a huge foot descended from the sky and smashed all three Yukkuris into
bean paste before me. When I looked up, I beheld an absolutely
enormous figure before me. The children around us scattered. I took a
closer look, and realized that it was a man I didn't know. His body
was strong, his arms and shoulders thick with muscle. His orange hair
was cut short, and there was a fierce, mesmerizing smile on his
angular face that left me in awe.

"Little Brother, how about you stop picking on those kids?" This large
fellow said while smiling. "It's everybody's duty to exterminate
pests."

"You......" Seeing his impressive size, I shuddered involuntarily.
Before I could say another word, the large fellow continued: "What,
Little Brother? You have a problem? If you have a problem how about we
discuss it in private?"

I gave up. The only thing I could do was stand up, straighten the
bamboo basket on my back, toss down a "you're going too far" in
parting, and skulk away. Behind me followed the mocking laughter of
the large fellow and small children.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 4:17:06 AM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Everything was fresh and new at home!

Asu was sitting in the guest room, holding the baby. A radiant smile
sat on the baby's face, and Asu was grinning as she sang the baby a
song.

The scene sent me into a beautiful fantasy. It was as if the thing
that was missing in my little house was this kind of imagery.

I snapped out of my thoughts and greeted Asu.

"Thank you so much for your hard work, Asu." I put down the bamboo
basket and opened the lid. The Yukkuris were sleeping deeply inside,
so I returned the basket to the closet and gently settled the Yukkuris
in the little wooden box. I poured them some orange juice and closed
the door.

"Mister One, you're the one that had the hard work." Asu smiled. "The
baby was well-behaved. And she's very smart. I was playing with her
and she instantly understood the rules. She's soooo cute..... Oh yeah,
I laundered your bedsheets too. The bean paste was really hard to get
off so I used your washing machine......"

"Ah? You didn't have to do that...." I really was embarassed at
hearing that Asu did all that work. "It was already too much to ask
you to take care of the baby, I couldn't possibly let you do all that
other stuff?"

"No worries. That's part of taking care of the baby. The baby needs a
clean place to live." So saying, Asu suddenly stood up and spoke
sternly. "Mister One, I actually did have some trouble cleaning some
areas of the room. The Yukkuris poo pooed alot in the corners. In the
corners, and under the furniture. The room was very unsanitary like
that and it wasn't safe for the baby.

What? How was this possible? I clearly taught them to poo poo in the
paper box, so how could they do something as extreme as this? Upon
seeing my face change, Asu immediately apologized: "Sorry, Mister One,
I don't mean to disturb your hobbies, only thinking of it from the
baby's side......"

"No! Thank you!" I said. "To show my thanks, do you want to have
dinner here?"

"Okay. How could I turn down an offer like that?" Asu laughed.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 9:29:00 PM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
After lunch and cleanup, the baby went to sleep. I sat with Asu in the
guest room. Asu drank two cups of tea and was ready to go home.

"I was planning on doing some work at home today." Asu smiled at me.
"Oh yeah, Mister One's cooking really is great. I wish I could eat
your roast meat pies every day......" After speaking Asu seemed to
feel that there was something ambigious about what she said and
laughed in embarassment. She explained as she laughed. "Sorry,
sorry.... I didn't mean THAT, I was saying......"

"No problem, if you wanna eat them just let me know, I'm prepared to
receive you at any time." I actually managed to say something bold
like that.

The two of us became silent and stood before the door staring at each
other for a long time.

"Aiya, gotta go!" Asu said. She walked out of the yard, and then waved
at me.

I remembered Big Sis' words as I watched Asu's retreating back......

I was about to take a nap when I went back inside, when I suddenly
wondered how the Yukkuris were doing. I opened the closet door and was
shocked at the wretched scene before my eyes.

The little wooden box was completely messed up. The things stored in
the closet were all knocked over on the floor. Marisa and Reimu were
smashing and ripping old newspapers, old books, and other various
things in storage as if they'd gone mad. The little Yus were
deliberately imitating their father and mother, doing whatever they
pleased in the narrow space. The floor was covered with black bean
paste and fluids.

As soon as she saw me open the door, Marisa screamed out: "UNEASY BIG
BROTHER GO DIE RIGHT NOW! GO DIE GO DIE GO DIE GO DIE GO DIE GO
DIE!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MARISA'S FAMILY'S EASY PLACE! BIG
BROTHER APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW AND BRING OUT SWEET
SWEETS, AND MARISA WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE! OTHERWISE GET THE FUCK OUT OF
MARISA'S HOUSE!!!"

"UNEASY BIG BROTHER THAT SHOULD DIE HURRY AND BRING SWEET SWEETS AS AN
APOLOGY! AND THEN EAT ALL THE LITTLE ONES' MISTER STINKIES!" Reimu
joined in as well.

Immediately after were the five little Yus. They all glared at me with
their huge eyes, curling back their lips to show their still-growing
teeth. They hopped towards me letting out protesting "yuyu" sounds.
One Marisa actually said the same "GO DWIE.... GO DWIE....." as her
father.

"Marisa, you're in the wrong this time." I said. "There's some things
I need to discuss with you."

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 11:14:59 PM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"STUPID BIG BROTHER THAT CAN'T TAKE IT EASY HURRY UP AND BRING OUT
SWEET SWEETS EASY!" Marisa didn't pay attention to my words at all,
and continued to demand food from me freely.

"Marisa, there's something you need to get clear. I am your owner!" I
said.

"What is the idiot Big Brother saying? Reimu and Marisa are the owners
of this easy place. The idiot Big Brother is just Reimu and Maris and
the little ones' slave, right? The slave isn't allowed to touch even a
lock of hair on the little ones! Bring out the sweet sweets easy!"
Reimu was saying such things too.

"SWABE! SWABE..... GO DWIE!" "Shweets shweets, Bwig Bwother... Go ged
id..." The five koyukkuris seemed to be speaking more clearly than
before, but their words were also such arrogant things. They were a
full circle fatter than when they were born. But they weren't round
like when they were babies. Rather, their bottoms were fatter, like
those of pears. (Five Badizas and Deibus)

"I am your owner! You need to behave in my house!" I insisted. Even
though I didn't want to, but if the pets really wouldn't behave, then
I would have to let them taste the agonies of the flesh. So I reached
out my hand and seized Marisa.

"Oh? It's like flying in the sky......" Marisa switched to these
stupid words as soon as I picked her up. But the next thing to come
out of her mouth wouldn't be those self-centered, arrogant words. I
swung the palm of my other hand towards Marisa's rear. I didn't know
if that was her butt, or her stomach......

The crisp smacking sound broke through the Yukkuri family's ruckus.
The closet instantly became peaceful. Mother Reimu and the five
koyukkuris stopped their play and watched me and the Marisa in my arms
dumbly.

"Yu... Yu..." First there were a few squeaky whimpers. And then, a
shrill scream broke the silence.

"YUAAAH!!!!!! ID HUUUURCH!!!! BADIZA'S MISHTER FWEEEEET!!!!" Marisa
screamed loudly and shook her fatty lower body that she called her
feet with all her might.

"Pa~~~Pa~~~Pa~~~" My hand continued to fall.

"AHH... HUUUURDCH!!!" Marisa's face became distorted, the corners of
her mouth stretching unnaturally towards her cheeks, as if her entire
face was about to open up. Her eyes bulged outward and tears as yellow
as egg yolks oozed out. As my hand continued to fall, Marisa's shaking
got more and more violent, and her shrieks got louder and louder.
Tears, sweat, and pee pee mixed together and splattered all over the
floor.

"SABE MEEEE! BADIZA'S BOST AJILE MISHTER FEED... HUUURDZ..... AHH!!!
BADIZA'S BOST BEAUDIBUL MISHTER HAIR..... MISHTER HURD HURD FLY
ABAYYYY.... AHH..... UNEAZY BWIG BWODER.... AHH.... GWO DWIE GWO
DIE..... AHH..... HURDZ HURDZ HURDZ HURDZ HURDZ..... SABE MEEEE.....
SOWWY..... AHH......."

I only stopped the punishment when Marisa spoke the word "sorry." By
then, the five koyukkuris were pressed up against Mother Reimu,
trembling. They had pee peed all over the floor in their terror.
Mother Reimu was staring at me, her face pale white and dripping with
tears, poo poo, and pee pee. The entire family was just wretched.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 11:27:02 PM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Marisa's fatty stomach was red with bruising. I stopped my spanking,
lifted Marisa up to my face, and said: "Marisa, Big Brother didn't
want to do this, but Marisa was wrong this time, so Marisa had to be
punished so she can continue taking it easy in Big Brother's home."

"Bah... Badiza.... Is....." Marisa was sobbing and mumbling something
I couldn't understand. Her entire body was sticky with tears, drool,
and pee pee.

"Are you going to behave like this again?" I asked.

"Yu... Yu.... YUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Without replying, Marisa
suddenly screamed loudly. Black bean paste spurted noisily from the
hole under her stomach and piled up on the floor.

Zidana123

Oct 13, 2012, 11:29:33 PM10/13/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Marisa's reaction didn't make me feel sympathetic. Rather, I felt a
wave of revulsion! I'd never felt this kind of revulsion before. I
didn't feel that this beaten, terrified Yukkuri before me was cute in
the slightest. Instead I felt that the twisted expression and this
fecal incontinence was repulsive! How could I have possibly loved such
an ugly creature, I asked myself. But I quickly dismissed those
thoughts. It was probably due to all the annoying things that had
happened today, so I was already frustrated..... So thinking, I put
down the Marisa who was paralyzed with fear and poured myself a cup of
boiled water.

Drool trickled from Marisa's mouth as she lay trembling on the floor.
Reimu was tightly holding the five fat koyukkuris and watching me in
horror, too afraid to even approach Marisa. After finishing my cup of
boiled water, the fire that burned in my heart seemed to be
extinguished. When I turned my head to look at the terrified Yukkuri
family, pity once again filled my heart.

"Don't be scared... Don't be scared..." I approached the closet door
again and kneeled down to speak to the Yukkuris, "Big Brother is
sorry. Big Brother went overboard...... Big Brother shouldn't take out
his anger on the cute Yukkuris. Sorry, sorry. I'll go get sweet sweets
right away."

The expressions of the Yukkuris changed instantly upon hearing sweet
sweets. Even Marisa was restored from her dazed appearance. The
koyukkuris acted as if nothing at all had happened. They popped out
from underneath Mother Reimu's body and swarmed to me as if they had
wings.

"Bwig Bwother... Shweet shweets..."

"Huwwy and bwing ouch shweet shweets! Mawicha ij hungwy!!"

"Wanch choo each! Wanch choo each!"

I sat down on the couch in the guest room, put the food dish near my
feet, and poured in some cookie crumbs. Once again, the koyukkuris
started gobbling them down while grunting like pigs. As they chewed,
they sighed, "So gwood! So gwood....." Seeing the koyukkuris eating
happily, Mother Reimu approached as well. She swiped at the dish with
her tongue taking half the crumbs in one lick, then beamed and cried
out happily: "Munch munch... So happineeeess!" This displeased the
koyukkuris, who started to scream:

"Uneazy Mwommy.... All the shweets shweets... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

"Mwommy dad ade the shweet shweets..... Go dwie! Go dwie!"

"What are the little ones... Why are you saying that.... Why is this
happeniiiing......"

I quickly poured in some pet snacks and managed to quell the conflict.
Once again this family began to eat together in "Happiness."

Zidana123

Oct 14, 2012, 11:04:20 PM10/14/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
After taking care of the Yukkuris, I returned to the bedroom. I was
grateful that Asu had cleaned the bedroom until not a speck of dust
remained. The bedsheets and blankets were laid out straight and clean
on the bed. The baby was smiling at me from the baby bed and kicking
her legs. I went up to her and pinched her cheeks. She laughed even
harder.

Noticing a full bottle of milk set to the side, I picked it up, put it
in front of the baby, and asked: "Want a drink?"

The baby stuck out her little hand and said "Aaaaah!" As if she were
saying "Want to drink want to drink." I held the bottle of milk by the
bottom, carefully picked up the baby and moved the nipple next to her
mouth. The baby fastened onto the nipple with an "Ah-wu" sound and
started drinking in large gulps.

Seeing that the Yukkuris outside and the baby were both going "sweet
sweets," I suddenly felt hungry. What was there to eat? I went into
the kitchen, intending to heat up some mantou (not Yukkuris, okay) and
suddenly smelled something savory! The delicious smell was coming from
a pot on the stove. I took off the lid--it was was a pot of braised
meat! It must be another of Asu's contributions! The words of Big Sis
and Professor Keine once again sounded in my ears.

There was a note by the pot. It was also left by Asu, and it said that
the baby couldn't just drink milk, so she prepared some porridge with
vegetables and I should feed it to the baby.

With a thankful heart I transferred the braised meat to a bowl and
brought out the porridge with vegetables. I put the baby in the baby
stroller and brought her to the guest room. As I ate, I fed the baby.

The smell of our food attracted the Yukkuris. The koyukkuris abandoned
the pet snacks in the food dish to gather under the table and grumble:

"Bwig Brother huwwy and bwing Mister Yummy Yummy ober here, Maricha
wanch to eat Mister Yummy Yummy!"

"Weimu wanch to eat Mister Yummy Yummy to..... Weimu too...."

"Bwig Brother canch habe Weimu's Mister Yummy Yummyyy.... Gibe Mister
Yummy Yummy back qwicklyyy!!!"

"Mister Yummy Yummy bewongs to Maricha..... Gibe id back to
Maricha......"

I didn't pay them any heed and continued to eat and feed the porridge
with vegetables to the baby. When the koyukkuris saw me feeding the
baby, they screamed even louder:

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ONWY THE BABY IS EADIGN MISTER YUMMY YUMMY! UNEAZY
BABY IS SO SHINISTER... UUUUUU...."

"Weimu wanch Mister Yummy Yummy too, baby dad canch chake id eazy gibe
Mister Yummy Yummy baaack...."

"Baby is eading all the Mister Yummy Yummy! Punich Baby!!!!"

The baby seemed to be upset at the screams of the Yukkuris. Her mouth
twisted as if she were about to cry. I hurried to comfort the baby,
and snatched up one of the Koreimus.

The other koyukkuris started following me and screaming when they saw
this. I returned to the closet door and tossed the koyukkuri into the
little wooden bed.

With a "YUPLEH...." the koyukkuri started to roll around on the little
wooden bed. The other koyukkuris and parent yukkuris dashed to her
side. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I slammed the door shut and
trapped them. Screams sounded from the closet.

Zidana123

Oct 14, 2012, 11:45:48 PM10/14/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
By the time I finished cleaning up, it was after noon. The baby had
dozed off, and I was sleepy as well. So after settling the baby in, I
lay down on the sofa and fell asleep.

When I woke from my nap, the baby was done sleeping too. I gave her a
little boiled water, and then suddenly remembered the locked away
Yukkuris. I opened the closet door and found them sleeping quietly on
the little wooden bed. The floor of the closet was still messy with
bean paste and sugar water, but I didn't have the heart to disturb
them. I cleaned a little bit near the door, and was about to close the
door and leave when one of the koyukkuris made a noise of "Unnhh....
Unhg..... Yuyu..... UUguu." I didn't pay it any mind and closed the
door.

I flipped through a book for a bit, sat around for a bit, and it was
early evening. The baby seemed to be a little restless, so I figured I
would take her for a stroll. I put her in the baby stroller and went
out to the street.

The street seemed to be busier than usual today. When I arrived in the
shopping district, I found a group of youths coming from the direction
of the village approaching loudly. They were cheering loudly. And
walking in front of them was the big fellow that had made me skulk off
from the field!

"Ha ha, Big Brother Hu, you've outdone yourself today!" The owners and
customers in the shops lining the street all cheered at the big
fellow. (TN: Hu = Tiger)

"Ha ha, it's the fellows with the clever hands behind me. How could I
catch all those by myself?" The big fellow answered. That was when I
noticed each of the youths was holding a net. Within the nets were
Yukkuris, howling and in tears.

"It's about time those blasted bastards get a lesson!" The owner of
the lo mein shop put down his big spoon and grinned at Big Brother Hu.
"The vegetables in the fields were almost all ruined!"

"Yea, not just the vegetables, they even messed up the fruit trees!"

"They robbed my store last night too. Smash them with hammers!"

The sound of Yukkuri screams came in snatches from between the cheers
of the crowd.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! PUT REIMU DOOOOWN!!! REIMU WON'T DO IT
ANYMOOOORE!!!!"

"STUPID HUMAN THAT CAN'T TAKE IT EASY, PUT MARISA AND APOLOGIZE! DON'T
UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU DEAD?"

"Country bumpkin humans that aren't city sect go die!"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIIIIS...... PATCHOULI HASN'T DONE ANYTHING
WROOOONG......"

"Please let the little ones go ze...... The little ones are very
easyyyy......"

I dodged to the side of the street and looked to the side. But as I
did so, my gaze met Big Brother Hu's eyes by chance. I clearly saw
that what shone in his his eyes was mockery and provocation!

Suddenly, a hand patted my shoulder. It was Asu!

"One! What are you doing here?" Asu asked.

"I.... I was only taking the baby for a stroll." I answered. "Why are
you....."

"This is my house!" Asu laughed. Apparently I had ended up in front of
the pastry shop unknowingly.

"What a coincidence......" I said. "Oh yea, those guys are......" I
pointed at the crowd.

"Oh, them? They're the Yukkuri Extermination Brigade that the village
youths formed."

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 3:35:53 AM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"KAZUYA!" my thoughts were broken by a bellow. It was that Big Brother
Hu. He'd taken off his shirt and his bulging muscles shone as if
oiled. He was calling out to one of the youths near him. The youth who
was apparently named Kazuya immediately answered: "What is it, Boss?"

Without another word, Big Brother Hu plucked out a big fat Yukkuri
Alice from the bag beside him. He tossed it over, saying, "Punish this
one properly with your expert technique."

Alice didn't even get the chance to sigh "It's like flying in the
skyyy!" before Kazuya snatched her. Folds of her fat body bulged out
between the youth's fingers. Her round rear end shook back and forth
and yellow liquid leaked from her excretion hole.

"Country bumpkin... Shitty human, hurry and let Alice go!" Alice
struggled, but she felt that the grip on her was getting tighter and
tighter, and her commands turned into pleas.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! SO... SHO SUFFERING... AWICE.... THIS ISN'T
CHITTY SEEEECT!!! MISTER HAND DONCH SQUEEZE EAZYYYY!!!!! AWICEZ CYUTE
FAAAACE!!!!! YUYUYU..... UGGUGUU..... UGWAH!" As Alice struggled, her
pink tongue slid out of her mouth and wiggled back and forth over her
lips, as if trying to gather the custard dripping from the corners of
her mouth back into her body.

Kazuya lifted Alice to his face and said while laughing: "Aliiice, do
you want to fly in a City Sect wayyy?"

As soon as she heard the two words "City Sect," Alice instantly perked
up. Her eyes bulged almost out of her head as she roared at Kazuya:
"YES! YES! YES! ALICE WANTS TO BE CITY SEEEECT!!! LET ALICE BE CITY
SEEEECT!!! HURRYYYY!!!"

"Then go and be City Sect!" Kazuya said, and then suddenly threw Alice
straight up into the sky.

"Ah! It's like flying in the skyyy!" Alice cried out in happiness. But
before she could fully experience the joy of flight, Kazuya raised his
right hand, extending his finger that was like a steel drill and
pointing it at the airborne Yukkuri Alice. At the moment when Alice
fell onto the finger. Kazuya let out a whoop: "SALVATION OF THE
GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just as the whoop ended, Alice was impaled on the finger below her. Of
course, it was right through her excretion hole!

"YUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" To Alice, this strike seemed to
be mortal. Her shriek could be heard up and down the street.

"AHH!!!! AWICEZ HOLE HOOOOLE!!!! MY SHITTY SHECT HOLE HOOOOLE!!!! ID
HUUUURDZ! EBEN DOUGH NOTHING HAS GONE IN BEFOOOORE!!!! CAN'T POO POO
ANYMORE!!!!! IDZ NOD SHITTY SHECT ANYMOOOORE!!!! YUYUYU....
UGHHWAAHH...."

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 3:54:14 AM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The Yukkuri Alice wriggled like a grub. The only thing holding up her
body was the agonizing entry point of the finger. She struggled
fiercely at the beginning, but tired quickly. As the people on the
street cheered, Alice used up the last of her strength. Her mouth
continued to tremble slightly, and fresh custard filling leaked from
her excretion hole, mouth, and tear ducts under the attack from
Kazuya's finger.

"AHH!!!! Marisa's most beautiful Aliiice!!! Give the easiest Alice
baaack!!!" Several Marisas in nearby nets started screaming together.
It looked like this Alice was rather popular in their herd.

"Let Alice go ze!!!!! Reimu can't take it easy, so punish Reimu in
Alice's place da ze!!!!" One of the Marisa yelled out.

"WHAT? WHYYYY!!!! REIMU HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WROOOONG!!! MARISA THAT
CAN'T TAKE IT EASY GO DIIIIE!!!" The Reimus became agitated and stood
up for themselves.

Kazuya didn't respond to the Yukkuris' cries. He suddenly bent down
and pointed his extended finger at the noisy bags. Alice's face,
distorted by her suffering, appeared before the arguing manjuus. Her
eyes bulged out, her tongue hung out, and she gazed at her herd
members with dying intensity. For her herd members, the most
terrifying thing was the paste leaking from the corners of her mouth--
to them, these were the organs of a carcass.

"Yugugu......" The sudden sound of vomiting disturbed the herd in the
nets. Several of the smaller and emotionally delicate koyukkuris threw
up their filling upon seeing the terrifying sight. This automatic
reaction announced their own deaths, and the herd which was already
buffeted by terror slid further into the abyss of despair.

"AAH!!!! LITTLE OOOONES! DON'T THROW UP YOUR PAAAASTE!!!!"

"LITTLE ONES, DON'T LOOK!!!! CLOSE YOUR EYES, DON'T TAKE IT
EASYYYY!!!!"

"STOP IT LITTLE ONES! YOU CAN'T LET MISTER PASTE COME OOOOUT!!!!"

"Ugahguu.... Mishter Pwaste... Donch...."

"Ugheugh.... Yuyu.... WAAAAAAAAH....."

"Guu... WUGghggu...."

Within a moment, the entire street was filled with the delicious smell
of bean paste, cream, and custard. But me, I only felt nausea.

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 4:35:36 AM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"One, what's wrong?" Asu asked when she saw me reeling.

"Oh... Nothing... It's just, it's a little noisy, I think I should go
home and rest....." I explained. If I were to show my love for
Yukkuris here, it would only invite mockery.

"How about resting over in my house?" Asu smiled.

"Ah? I couldn't trouble you like that. Its getting late, so I should
take the baby home. Can't stay out for too long." I desperately
searched for a reason to go home so I could escape this heartbreaking
spectacle.

Asu wouldn't relent. She had to have me come visit her house: "Since
it's so late, you shouldn't make the baby wait for you to spend time
getting home and cooking. How about you stay a while and have dinner
at my house?" Asu said while smiling. That angelic expression made me
unable to refuse. So I had to agree and walked into the pastry shop
that was Asu's home.

Asu and her mother cooked dinner together. Asu's father, the most well-
known pastry chef in town, brought out his favorite soju. I insisted
that I had no tolerance for alcohol, but the old fellow pushed three
bowls on me. Between that and the wonderful dishes prepared by mother
and daughter, dinner really was great.

After dinner, the street had calmed down as well. I thanked Asu's
family profusely and left the pastry shop with the baby, heading for
home. The old fellow tried to get me to let Asu come with me, but the
sun had already set and I felt the road might be unsafe, so I refused
her company. She came with me to where the main street left the
village, and then I took the baby home by myself.

Stepping into the door, the room was as I'd left it. Since I'd shut
the Yukkuris in the closet, they couldn't mess up the room.

Probably because they noticed the light, a banging sound came from the
closet door. They wanted out.

I put the baby on the bed in my room, and she promptly started to
drowse. I brought over a basin of water and wiped her clean. I covered
her with a blanket and she fell asleep. So I started to take care of
the Yukkuris.

When I opened the door, the completely unexpected happened. Marisa and
Reimu glared at me with hateful eyes and bellowed at me: "THE LITTLE
ONE DIED!!!!! MARIS AND REIMU'S CUTEST LITTLE ONE DIED!!!!! IT'S ALL
THE FAULT OF THE BIG BROTHER THAT CAN'T TAKE IT EASY! BIG BROTHER GO
DIE GO DIE! DIIIEEE!!!!!!!"

I was shocked by Marisa and Reimu's reaction. The little one died?
What was this? I hurried into the closet and bent down for a closer
look. The sheet on the little wooden bed was covered with a pile of
bean paste. In the bean paste was a white piece of dough skin. The
thing that caught my eye was the red ribbon. The other koyukkuris were
curled in the nest, trembling and emitting soft whimpers of "yuyu."

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 6:01:25 AM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
My brain screeched to a halt when I saw the carcass of the koyukkuri.
How could that adorable koyukkuri that always looked at me so cutely
with those big bright eyes become something so nauseating? I couldn't
believe it was my fault. As I reached out to touch the carcass with my
hand, Marisa suddenly rushed up and bit down on my hand:

"GO DWIE GO DWIE...... SHITTY BWIG BWOTHER THAD GILLED THE WIDDLE
ONE... GO DWIE... GO DWIIIIE......"

It didn't physically hurt, but Marisa's actions hurt me deeply inside.
And not because Marisa was cursing at me, her owner. It was because
the little one died because of me. It was a fact. The pure and
innocent Marisa put her trust in me, but now......

Now was not the time for grief, however. I had to find out exactly how
the little one became like this.

"Marisa!" I lifted Marisa up to my face and said, "I feel sad too that
the little one has become like this. But now isn't the time to fool
around. How did this happen to the little one?"

"AAAAAAAAH!!! GIVE MARISA'S CUTEST LITTLE ONE BACK!!!! STUPID BIG BIG
BROTHER GO DIE GO DIE!!! CUTEST LITTLE OOOONE!!! BIG BROTHER GO
DIIIIE!!! PUNISHMEEEENT!!! DIEDIE!" Marisa seemed to have gone crazy
and thrashed violently in my hands.

"MARISA! STOP FOOLING AROUND!" I almost-screamed. Reimu, Marisa, and
the other koyukkuris in the nest stopped their yelling.

"How did the little one become like this? Tell me the truth, Marisa!"
I asked.

"It...... It's stupid Big Brother's fauuult!!!! It was stupid Big
Brother that killed the little one!!!! Big Brother must be
puniiished!!!!" Marisa started crying again.

"Then why are the other little ones perfectly fine? Plus, I've always
kept you in this room, and I haven't even come in?" I asked.

"AHH! Ahh... Aah...." Marisa stopped for a moment. Her eyes went
around in a circle, and then she cried out, "Don't knooow.... Marisa
doesn't knooow...... It's always..... It's always Big Brother's
faaault!!! BIG BROTHER'S FAAAAULT!!!!"

"IT'S BIG BROTHER'S FAULT!!!!! PUNISH BIG BROTHER, BIG BROTHER GO DIE
EASY!" Reimu started yelling along with Marisa.

"Are you done? I'm asking you how the little one got like this. What
are you babbling about!" I yelled. I threw Marisa into the little
wooden bed, almost slamming her down. She slammed into the bed with a
"Yupleh!"

I was about to continue my investigation, but suddenly the baby
started crying in the bedroom. I could only close the closet door and
return to the bedroom.

There wasn't anyone in the bedroom, but the window was open. Something
had startled the baby awake and she was crying, so I hurried to the
bed to comfort her. But suddenly I felt something bump into my foot. I
quickly lifted my foot and brought it down on the thing, and heard a
pained cry:

"AAAAAAAAH!!! PATCHOULI IS WRONG..... DON'T KILL PATCHOULIIII!!!!
UUUUUU......"

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 9:48:21 PM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
This Patchouli seemed to have received an enormous shock. She huddled
in the corner and hid her face tightly under her hat. Her rear was
turned towards me, waving and trembling.

I brought out some cookies and orange juice and put them in front of
her. I comforted her, telling her I wouldn't hurt her. It took some
doing, but she gradually relaxed and slowly approached the food. She
sniffed it, and then gobbled it down in huge mouthfuls. The small cup
of orange juice and half a bag of cookies were demolished in a moment.
After eating, the Patchouli burped loudly and spoke in satisfaction:

"HAPPINEEEESS!"

Seeing that she had recovered greatly, I called out to her and
beckoned her over to me. Indeed she was the most intelligent Yukkuri,
because upon seeing my motion, Patchouli slowly moved her round body.
But only after moving a shirt distance, she suddenly began to scream:

"MUKYU!!!!!! ID HUUUURDZ!!!! BADCHOULIZ MISTER FEEEET!!! HURDZ SO
MUUUUCH!!!"

Seeing the situation, I quickly went over to Patchouli and picked her
up in my arms. I saw that the underside of her body--the place that
she called her "feet" was green......no, that should be white.
Patchouli's feet seemed to have been hit too forcefully, and the dough
skin of her understand was softened and thinned. I could clearly see
the cream flowing inside it. I carefully moved Patchouli into the
kitchen and brought out flour and water to do first aid on her.

After getting a new layer of dough skin, Patchouli's situation was
much improved. I asked her why she came to my home, and she told me a
shocking story: this afternoon, Patchouli's herd had been turned
upside down by a bunch of Mister Humans. Many of the defending Marisa
were killed on the spot. The remaining Reimus, Alices, Chens, and
Patchoulis were put into bags and taken somewhere. This

Patchouli had been misplaced on the road by accident. The injury to
her feet was caused by glass and other bits of garbage when she was
hiding in the village.

"Even though we clearly didn't do anything wrooong!!!! Everyone just
wanted to take it easyyy... Mukyu.... Uuuu..." Patchouli started to
sob as she spoke. "In the herd... In the herd there were little
oneees....."

"THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR!" I slammed my fist down on the sofa.
"Patchouli, don't worry. Big Brother isn't that kind of person. From
now on, Big Brother will protect Patchouli!" I promised Patchouli that
I would never let her get hurt again.

Hearing this Patchouli smiled with tears in her eyes. She looked at me
and asked, "Is Big Brother someone who can take it easy?"

"Of course, Big Brother is a very easy person!" I said. "Right,
Patchouli, you just said that there were little ones in the herd. Are
any of them still alive?"

"Patchouli doesn't know. Patchouli hid the little ones before I was
captured. Patchouli doesn't know how the little ones are doing now,
uuuuuu......"

"Tell me where the little ones are hidden? Big Brother will help you
find them!" I said.

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 11:17:12 PM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Following Patchouli's instructions, I entered the forest near the
village by moonlight. According to Patchouli, their herd was in a
clearing between several old oak trees. There were some holes in the
trees that some of the herd used as nests. I took a lantern filled
with youkai wings and arrived in the clearing. (TN: Not sure why you'd
put youkai wings in a lantern. I guess they make light.)

On the way, I saw some of the youths from the Yukkuri Extermination
Brigade patrolling the night streets. I avoided them and went the long
way around into the forest.

The situation at the site lay heavily on me. The small clearing was
splattered with red, yellow, and black manjuu fillings. In some of the
splatters were loose teeth and eyeballs. Some of the carcasses were
being scavenged by squirrels, mice, and other small animals.

I made a careful search of the clearing, and finally, under a clump of
unremarkable grass, I found a nest of trembling koyukkuris. Three
Patchoulis, five Reimus, two Marisas. Upon seeing me, the koyukkuris
burst into tears.

"Canch... Mishter Human dad canch chake id eajy.... go away
qwicklyyyy!!!!"

"WEIMU IJNCH HEEEERE!!!!!! WEIMU DOESNCH EXIIIIST!!!!!"

"Mishter Human dad canch chake id eajy go away!!! Mawicha ij vewy
stwong no je!!! Mawica ij gedding angwy na no je!!!"

The two komarisas puffed up their cheeks to attack me. Tears poured
from their eyes as they menaced me. Their bodies trembled and they
couldn't stop their pee pee from leaking out.

Just as I reached out with my hand to comfort the koyukkuris, a round
shape leapt at me from the side and rammed into me. I lift up my
lantern to see, and found it was a badly-wounded Marisa. One of her
eyes was gone, and bean paste was crusted around the dark eye socket.

"Marisa.... MARISA WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR THE HERD!!!! HUMANS THAT
CAN'T TAKE IT EASY SHOULD ALL DIE!!!!!" In her mouth was a dead
branch, and she glared at me with her one remaining eye.

"Marisa, you're mistaken!" I hurried to explain. "I'm here to protect
you! It was Patchouli who sent me!" So saying, I pulled out the
crescent moon-shaped accessory that Patchouli gave me.

"Patchouli! Patchouli!" The one-eyed Marisa lost her terrified
expression upon seeing the accessory. The dead branch fell to the
ground as she snatched the accessory out of my hand. She began to sob
loudly. "BADCHOULI!!!! BADCHOULI!!!! BADIZA'S EAZIEST
BADCHOULIIII!!!!!!"

Zidana123

Oct 16, 2012, 11:22:35 PM10/16/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The torches of the Yukkuri Extermination Squad appeared in the
distance. I hurriedly warned Marisa that we couldn't stay here for
very long. Marisa picked the koyukkuris out of the nest with her
mouth, then called "yuyu" twice into the trees. A Reimu and an Alice
popped out.

The three adult yukkuris picked up the koyukkuris from the nest and
followed me out of the clearing. We walked along the thing winding
path, but the fire all around us got brighter and brighter.
Eventually, I could even hear the sounds of the Yukkuri Extermination
Brigade members speaking. The only thing I could do was to hide the
Yukkuris in a nearby bush. As soon as I was done hiding them, the
Yukkuri Extermination Brigade appeared before me. They were led by
none other than Big Brother Hu!

"Aha! If it isn't the Yu-lover?" Big Brother Hu laughed. "What are you
doing out so late? Aren't you afraid that Rumia will eat you up?"

"Haha, I could ask the same for you?" I said nastily. "Coming out so
late at night, are you trying to catch Yukkuris?"

"Of course of course. There were shitty manjuus that escaped today.
They ruined alot of crops....." Big Brother Hu said, pretending to be
sympathetic.

"Oh? Is that right? Are you guys going to go to my house, do a search,
and bring out my pet Yukkuris to be toys for you as well? Actually,
I'm looking for wild food for the Yukkuris I keep in my house!" I
said.

Several of the youths behind Big Brother Hu seemed to be excited. One
of them started towards me: "The trash in your house should have been
taken out long ago!" But Big Brother Hu stood in his way.

"My brother Yu-lover," Big Brother Hu said. "I'll give you some
advice. Those things really aren't something to be valued. Don't say
you regret it after the fact......"

"Thanks for the advice!" I spat out, and pretended to start to leave.
The youths nearby didn't give me any trouble and got out of my way. I
pretended to walk away, but doubled back after a few steps, and
discovered that they had also left the area we were just in. So I
returned to the bush, but discovered that the Yukkuris were gone. I
thought about searching for them, but the light of my lantern was
slowly growing dim. I had no choice but to retreat. If I stayed too
long in the forest, Rumia or Mystia or their ilk really WOULD come to
eat me.

Zidana123

Oct 17, 2012, 2:27:22 AM10/17/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Upon arriving home and opening the door, I suddenly saw that the
previously closed bedroom door was now half-open. I hurried over, but
suddenly slipped on something......

It was Patchouli! A Patchouli that had already been smashed into a
pile of mush. Cream filling was all over the floor. Even her eyeballs
had been smashed, like a pair of ruptured grapes.

Even more out of my expectation, the baby on the bed was entirely
covered with the blankets. The lump of blankets on the bed was moving
up and down as she struggled!

"BABY!" No time to care about Patchouli. I ripped off the blankets to
discover the baby's face was solid blue. White froth bubbled out of
her mouth.

Suffocation!

I snashed up the baby and dashed out of the bedroom. As I passed
through the guest room, I saw that Marisa and Reimu were sitting on
the sofa. Marisa's face was full of satisfaction as she said: "It was
Patchouli's fault da ze...... Patchouli wanted to punish the
baby....."

"I'll deal with you when I get back!" I threw down those words and ran
out the door, dashing towards the Bamboo Forest with the baby.

There was a thing about the road in the Bamboo Forest. If you went
into the Bamboo Forest with no destination in mind, then you would get
lost in no time. But for those who were hurrying to the Bamboo Forest
to get medical treatment, it was very easy to find the door of the
clinic. I seemed to burst into the clinic in a single bound.
Thankfully I was the only one with an emergency this late at night.

Eirin took one look at the baby and immediately sent Reisen into the
emergency room with the baby. She put on a white coat and brought out
her instruments. Before she went into the emergency room, however, she
glared at me and spat out, "You don't know how to look after children
at all!" before shutting the door of the emergency room tightly. I was
left alone to wait outside.

Zidana123

Oct 18, 2012, 1:12:53 AM10/18/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
By the time Big Sis and Big Sis' Husband arrived at the shrine, the
eastern sky was growing red. Faint pink light moved on the bamboo
leaves, as if in answer to the newly born sun. The stars hadn't left
the stage, and were shining their last in the red and blue sky.
Together with the gently rising sun, they made a comforting picture.

The doctor was in the sickroom the whole time. Reisen would emerge
every half an hour to tell me the baby's condition. At the beginning
she was in danger, but now she had stabilized. My heart, which was
suspended in the air, had finally been put down. When the scenary
outside the window changed from dark blue to light pink, Doctor Eirin
walked out with her face full of weariness.

"Haven't had to do this kind of hard job in a long time..... You sure
know how to cause me trouble, you bastard!" Eirin scolded me
mercilessly. "I just KNEW it was going to be trouble with you. I knew
it from the moment you brought those blasted things to get checked up
the other day! TELL ME! Did you let those things get near the child?"

"That...... That......" I had nothing to say. The dead Patchouli had
been right there. As for how dependable Marisa's "punished Patchouli"
speech had been, I was already suspicious. No. From the moment that
Marisa said "Big Brother killed the little one," I had already become
suspicious of Marisa. But how could a creature that only had the
concept of "take it easy" in its head even conceive of the notion of
killing a human?

Just as I was discussing the baby's situation with Doctor Eirin, Big
Sis and Big Sis' Husband arrived after traveling all night. The first
thing they did when they got in the room was to ask about the baby's
situation. The thing that I was worried about the most had finally
happened.

Before I could come up with an explanation, the doctor spoke first:
"There's been alot of Yukkuri trouble in the village these days. Even
though the villagers put together a Yukkuri Extermination Brigade,
they couldn't prevent some incidents from happening. Your child was
probably hurt by Yukkuris that snuck into the house while the adults
weren't paying attention. Unexpectedly, the Doctor had laid the
responsibility for the attack on the baby completely on Yukkuris. Was
she trying to find an excuse for me?

"One, how did it happen? How could Yukkuris sneak into the house? Big
Sis' Husband asked.

Before I could respond, the doctor stole in again. "One, if I remember
correctly, you're in the Yukkuri Extermination Brigade, right? Haven't
you guys been patrolling all night? They probably snuck in while you
were out, right?"

Eirin's words pushed me into the completely opposite situation. I was
originally going to tell them the truth, but she had painted me as a
Yukkuri hater to my Big Sis and her husband! I had wanted to share the
happiness of being with Yukkuris with my relatives, but that was over
now......

"What? You're in a Yukkuri Extermination Brigade?" Big Sis' Husband
looked almost pleased. "Good, good, good...... Those things should
have been punished long ago. The fields of flowers have been ruined by
them these past few days! And now they're after our children as well!"

"One's a good young man. He's been here the whole night keeping the
baby company without going anywhere. What a good little brother....
Alright, the baby's out of danger, so you can go in and visit. But
stay quiet......Inaba!" So saying, Eirin took off her white coat and
handed it to Tewi who was standing to one side. "I need to step out.
You're in charge here." So saying, she left the sickroom.

Big Sis and Big Sis' Husband hurried into the sick room. Tewi gather
up Eirin's white coat, nodded at me, and then quietly left for the
sickroom. I was left all alone, not knowing what to do......

Zidana123

Oct 19, 2012, 5:25:00 PM10/19/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I slowly returned to the village, my heart heavy as I walked down the
road. To my relatives, I'm now seen as a Yukkuri hater. And the
Yukkuris themselves had caused them enormous harm. But I still
couldn't accept this situation in my heart. Marisa wanted to hurt the
baby? Why? What was the reason? I fed them delicious food every day. I
let them sleep in a comfortable bed. The baby didn't get in their way,
so why would they do this? There was no reason. Unless there was
something I did wrong......

Just as my head was hurting from these questions, Asu came running up
from the opposite direction.

"One! It's terrible! Your house..... it's been....." Asu huffed and
puffed towards me, her face full of panic." Your house.... it's been
wrecked by a herd of wild Yukkuris!"

Zidana123

Oct 19, 2012, 5:28:59 PM10/19/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
My home was a wreck. And it wasn't an ordinary wreck.

I could hear a murmur from outside the door, like the constantly
haggling going on at the market.

Opening the door, I discovered that the guest room wasn't a place for
humans anymore. The teacups, flowerpots, and other small knickknacks
were broken on the floor. The water from the teapot was spilled
everywhere, and it mixed with the dirt from the flowerpots into
puddles of mud on the floor.

Many koyukkuris were gathered around the fallen plants, ripping at the
fresh green leaves and flowers. As they gobbled, they called out with
their mouths that could not yet speak properly:

"Mwunch mwunch.... Mwunch mwunch.... Happinech! HAPPINECH!!!!"

"Mishter Fwower ij sho gwooood!! Dewicious dewicious..... Mwunch
mwunch.... Mwunch mwunch....."

"Mwunch mwunch.... Hunh hunh... Hu hu hu.... Mwuuunch... Mwuuunch....
Hunh hunh hunh..... Twasty...."

"Ah wuu ah wuu.... Mwunch mwunch... Ah wuu ah wuu.... Mwunch
mwunch.... Habbiness!!!!"

Other than koreimus and komarisas, there were even koalices and
kopatchoulis here. They were gathered around the scattered flowers and
snacks, gobbling down the food greedily. When they were finished in
one place, they wiggled their fat bodies and moved to the next patch
of food. They didn't seem to mind being covered with mud, and they
didn't seem to be able to tell the difference between that and the
traces of food smeared on their mouths. They only seemed to see the
food before them. If it weren't for the accessories, the koyukkuris
would have been indistinguishable from each other--they were covered
with mud, bits of food, salivia and pee pee. THe mixture gave off a
nasty odor.

"Evewyshing.... evewyshing bewongs to Mawicha.... Hunh hunh.... Mwunch
mwunch.... Hu hu hu....."

"Weimu ij sho habbiness!!!! Mwunch mwunch mwunch mwunch......"

"Wanch mowe Mishter Shweech Shweech, Mishter Fwower ijnch dewicious
anymowe. Go dwie go dwie je!!!!"

"Onwy Mishter Shweech Shweech ij gwood enough for the Chitty Sect
Awiiice! Hunh hunh..... Hunh hunh......"

"Dewichous dewichous.... Done eaching... Have to poo poo.... Weimu is
vewy shy, so donch watch Weimu's poo poo....." One of the koreimus let
out a long belch, slowly raised her fat butt, and shook it a couple of
times. Her brow furrowed, and she let out a long sigh of "Poo~~~~~". A
dark red turd of Yukkuri poo poo slowly squeezed out from her tiny
excretion hole and fell with a splat to the rug beneath her. As each
lump of poo poo left her body, the smile on the koyukkuri's face
became more and more luminous:

"WEIMU IJ SHO HABBINEEEESS!!!!! SHO HABBINESS!!!!!"

Immediately after, almost as if they'd arranged it beforehand, all of
the koyukkuris raised their dirty butts that were covered with mud and
bits of food and began to poo poo while saying "poo poo." Instantly,
the entire floor was covered with small lumps of red and yellow turd.

"HAPPINECH!!!!!" The koyukkuris called out in unison.

Zidana123

Oct 19, 2012, 5:44:56 PM10/19/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Ha ha ha, what a healthy poo poo from the little ones! They're taking
it so easy!!!" The one that spoke was a mother Reimu. But I could tell
that it wasn't the one from my house, because this mother Reimu was
covered with scars. Clearly it was a wild Yukkuri.

This wild Yukkuri Reimu checked the turned-up, shaking butts of the
koyukkuris one by one. Now and then she would lick them with her
tongue, muttering as she licked: "The little ones can only take it
easy if they're clean..... The little ones are the cutest! Mommy loves
the little ones the most....." After she finished licking all the
koyukkuris, she suddenly shrieked:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY IS THERE SO MUCH MISTER POO POO!!!!
MISTER POO POO CAN'T TAKE IT EASY...... REIMU CAN'T TAKE IT EASY....."
Her scream frightened the koyukkuris, who started sobbing.

"Mishter Pwoo Pwoo go away.... Canch chake id eajy....."

"Sho shtinky... Sho shtiiinky.... Mishter Pwoo Pwoo donch come cwoser
eajyyy....."

"Weimu's beauchiful haiiiw.... Mishter Pwoo Pwoo goch on id
uneajily......"

"Mishter Pwoo Pwoo that canch chake id eajy.... Wet Mawicha punich....
Uuuu... Aaaaah!!! Whyyy... Mishter Pwoo Pwoo ij on Mawicha's eajy
Mishter Fweeeet... Canch chake id eajyyy....."

"Mu..... Mu.... Mukyu.... Batchouli's.... Uuuu.... Batchouli's Mishter
Haaat... Mishter Pwoo Pwoo go away eajyyy......"

"Awice ij vewy chitty sect... Noch shitty shect Mishter Pwoo Pwoo.....
Go dwie go dwie....."

They had completely forgotten that these poo poos were their own
contribution, and started blaming no one in particular.....

"Wait a moment!" A sudden shout rallied the confused herd. A Marisa
with a tattered hat jumped down from the sofa. The uneasy hard working
Big Brother is back! We'll just let the slave Big Brother eat Mister
Poo Poo!" I took a look. It was that one-eyed Marisa!

Zidana123

Oct 19, 2012, 5:46:03 PM10/19/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Marisa! You.... Why are you here?" I asked.

"What stupidity is the idiot Big Brother saying? This was always
Marisa and her herd's precious easy place. Uneasy idiot Big Brother
get the fuck out immediately! If Big Brother wants to be Marisa's
slave then go diligently find sweet sweets for Marisa. Marisa is very
generous and will spare a gift for Big Brother da ze... Ha ha ha ha
ha!"

"You... How can you say that? I saved youuu!" This wasn't right at
all.

"Has the idiot Big Brother's brains gone rotten? Did you die? You
don't know anything!" The Reimu that had been licking the butts of the
koyukkuris shone a satisfied expression towards me. "Clearly it was
Marisa that led everyone to discover this precious easy place. Marisa
is very strong, you know. Marisa belongs to the cutest Reimu, you
know! Uneasy Big Brother must listen to the great Marisa's
instructions, you know, or else terrible things will happen to you...
Reimu is very kind, and is warning Big Brother now....."

"What are you sayiiing! How could Lord Marisa love a country bumpkin
like Reimu! Clearly she loves the most city sect Alice!!!" An Alice
rushed in from one side. "Stupid country bumpkin Big Brother leave
right now, this is Alice and Marisa's city sect place. Hasn't Big
Brother heard? Are you dead...... To dare to try and disrupt Alice and
Marisa's city sect precious easy place......"

"DID YOU HEAR THAT!" The one-eyed Marisa bellowed, glaring at me with
her single eye. "This is Lord Marisa's territory. Lord Marisa led
everyone here and took it back with great effort! How could the idiot
Big Brother that doesn't know his own weakness say he saved
Marisa..... Ha ha ha ha ha....... Is your brain retarded or what.....
Ha ha ha, saved Marisa, ha ha ha, Lord Marisa could rip Big Brother's
head off with one touch of her finger. Could rip off Big Brother's
hands and feet with one touch of her toes. COULD KILL ALL THE HUMANS
ON THE STREET WITH ONE STROKE OF MARISA'S MOST POWERFUL MAGICAL
KNIFE!!!!! How could you save Marisa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Listen,
everyone on this street will be slaves for Lord Marisa. If you're
good, maybe Lord Marisa will show mercy and only beat you half to
death and throw you in the river..... If you're no good...... Lord
Marisa will rip you into eight pieces and poo poo in your brains!!!
What, are you afraid? Scared stupid? Petrified by Lord Marisa's might
ha ha ha ha ha!"

"EASY EASY!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whole room of yukkuris cheered at once. A single Marisa left the
herd of Yukkuris and walked in front of me. I could tell, that was the
Marisa from my house. I was about to speak, but she spoke first:

"Big Brother should be able to see now na no ze...... Ha ha ha, this
is Lord Marisa's territory. Big Brother is afraid now. If you want to
live, then you should serve Marisa diligently. Marisa might speak on
your behalf in front of the leader ze...... If......" Marisa looked
over at Asu, who was standing beside me. A greedy look appeared on her
face. "If Big Brother gives Big Sister to Marisa as her refreshing
slave, and let Marisa use her for refreshing every day, Marisa will
make an exception and let Big Brother be Marisa's exclusive slave uh
ha ha ha ah ha ha." As she spoke, from under Marisa's stomach, there
rose a tack-sized little stick stick, which trembled in Asu's
direction.

Zidana123

Oct 19, 2012, 5:51:30 PM10/19/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Seeing Marisa acting in this way, I suddenly felt a "snap" noise sound
in my brain, as if something in my consciousness was breaking apart.
Immediately following, a sharp pain.

Dizzy, vision blurred. Everything before me had lost its color. In
this empty world, the only thing before me were the grinning faces of
the Yukkuris. Those grins no longer brought me happiness and comfort
as they did before. Those grins were so nauseating! Enraging! I
reached out with both hands, trying to rip apart those hateful faces
around me.

A roaring was in my ears. The only thing I could hear was the shrieks
of the Yukkuris. Those laughs once sounded to me like the the laughing
of my loved ones. Now they were like tiny claws, scratching at my
brain, my heart, my whole body. My body felt like it was covered with
innumerable sharp hairs, the laughter irritating my skin, making my
scalp itch and my hands and feet ice cold.

"One! One! What's wrong?" Asu's voice pulled me back to reality. I
opened my eyes to see that Asu was holding onto my left arm. I was
leaning on Asu. The Yukkuris were still making a racket before me.
Marisa's face was blushing red, her eyes narrowed to slits as she
gazed at me. No, she was gazing at Asu. And the stick stick on her
stomach that she was so proud of was standing even straighter.

"Yuyu...... Yuyu..... Big Shis, refresh......" Marisa's drool and
sweat had formed a puddle under her body. "Marisa...... Marisa's Great
Golden Hardness..... Hu hu.... Hu hu hu.... Can't hold back
anymooore!!"

"One, these things..... They're so vile and lewd......" Asu mumbled in
a soft voice.

"Don't worry, I... I'll clean up...." I shook off Asu's supporting
hands and stepped in front of Marisa.

I used to care about you so much.

I almost gave my entire life to you.

My effort. My time. My income. My home.... Most important of all, my
heart!

I loved you wholeheartedly!

But you took over my home!

You want me to become your slave. And after you enslave me, you
actually want me to go die easy!

You even tried to kill my child!

Finally, your biggest mistake, without understanding your own
weakness, you want to rape the girl I love!

You can't be allowed to exist before me anymore!

I reached out, grabbed up Marisa's braid, and lifted her into the air.

Zidana123

Oct 19, 2012, 5:52:22 PM10/19/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Marisa's most beautiful Mister Braiiid...... Ahh...... It's like
flying in the skyyy..... Yuyu... Yuyu..." Marisa didn't forget to
mumble her "flight speech" as I plucked her up. She only noticed my
expression when our eyes met.

"Yuyu...... Stupid Big Brother that can't take it easy hurry and put
Marisa down..... Marisa doesn't like it like this, can't take it easy.
If you don't listen to Marisa's commands... YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!
Marisa is very strong da ze..... What are you staring at Marisa for!
Marisa is very easy da ze! Hasn't stupid Big Brother heard? Are you
deaf? Are you dead?!" Her putrid spittle sprayed out along with her
curses, splattering on my face. I didn't make a sound, but only raised
my other hand slowly to Marisa's stomach and gently touched the tip of
Marisa's hugely erect "Great Golden Hardness." Marisa once again cried
out lewdly:

"Yuyuyu..... Hoh hoh hoh hoh..... Marisa's Great Golden Hardness.....
Yoh hoh hoh hoh...... Ii shi shi......"

"Marisaaa...... Is your 'Great Golden Hardness'...... Very strong?" I
asked softly, bringing my face near Marisa's twisted, nauseating face.

"Yuyu...... Is Big Brother an idiot..... Marisa..... Marisa's Great
Golden Hardness is beyond compare da ze, Ii shi shi shi shi shi......
Is stupid Big Brother admiring? Jealous? Yoh hoh hoh hoh......."

"Really......" I answered softly. I brought my fingers to where the
stick stick was attached to Marisa's belly and squeezed gently.

"UH!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...... HURDS....... HOW THRILLING........ HOW
VERY EASYYYY!!!! Big Sis come over quickly ii shi shi shi shi......"
Marisa cried out again.

"Too bad, I don't believe you......"I said. Suddenly, I tightened the
two fingers I had on Marisa's belly, viciously crushing Marisa's Great
Golden Hardness. The bean-paste filled Great Golden Hardness swelled
up from the sudden pressure, expanding a whole size larger. A burnt
yellow liquid spurted out, splattering on several nearby koyukkuris.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! BADIZA'S GWEAT GOWDEN HAWDNEEEESS!!!!! ID
HUUUURDZ!!!!! DONCH TOUUUUCH!!!!! BADIZA'S EAZIEST GWEAT GOWDEN
HAWDNEEEESS!!!!!!!! DONCH CUM UNEAZILYYYY...... AAAAAAAAAAAH.....
CUMMING.... CUMMING....."

"What are you yelling about? Can't take being squeezed even once? How
is that supposed to be a strong Great Golden Hardness......." I said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! IDZ NOD WIKE DAD JE..... AAAAAH!!! BADIZA'S GWEAT
GOWDEN HAWDNESS IJ VEWY EAZY JE.... AAAAAH.... I CAN CHAKE MOWE JE....
AAAAAAAAH..... YUYU.... HUUUURDZ..... DONCH TOUCH BADIZA'S
STOMAAAACH.... YUYUYU..... BADIZA'S GWEAT GOWDEN HAWDNESS IZ THE
EAZIEEEEST..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....... YUYUGUGH!" After clamping down
on the disgusting thing, I started to rotate my wrist. Marisa's member
started to rotate along with my hand, trembling as it turned. Red bean
paste sprayed from it and dribbled on the floor.

"What Great Golden Hardness. It's more like a squishy persimmon......"
Asu suddenly popped up with an interesting phrase like that, causing
me to look over at her. These words seemed to have an even greater
impact on Marisa, and she seemed to go mad:

"DOND SAY THAAAAD!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAAAAD..... AAH....
HUUUURDZ..... NO... NO... BADIZA DOESNCH HURD.... BADIZA'S GWEAD
GOWDEN HAWDNECH WOULDNCH..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! DOND DO
DAAAAD..... GWEAD GOWDEN HAWDNECH... GWEAD GOWDEN HAWDNECH WILL.....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH........" Amid Marisa's shrieks, I'd already twisted
the stick stick a full turn around. The connection it had to her
stomach was a knot like that at the end of a sausage link. "BADIZA'S
MOZZD EAAZZIEZZT GWEEAD GOOWDEN HAWDNEEEECH..... KAND EAZZY.......
HURD HURD HURD HURD HURD...... WED BADIZA GWO..... BADIZA WOND DO ID
ANYMOWWEEEE..... SABE MEEEE....."

"Alright, I'll let you go." I said. Upon hearing the words, Marisa
stopped for a moment and looked at me, a pathetic look on her face.
But immediately after, I gently shook my hand that was holding onto
the "Great Golden Hardness." The thing instantly separated from
Marisa's stomach and was tightly clutched in my grasp.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!!!!!!!! HUUUURDZ!!!!!! HURD HURD
HURD HURD HURD" It sounded like a pig being slaughtered. Marisa's
voice could raise the roof.

Zidana123

Oct 20, 2012, 11:54:03 PM10/20/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Marisa's Great Golden Hardness was still twitching slightly, the
slight warmth remaining in it dissipating into my ice-cold palm.
Without bean paste within it to keep it engorged, the little finger-
sized stick stick shriveled down to the size of a cherry stem. I held
the withered dough rod in my hand and brought it before the panting
and bellowing Marisa.

"Is this Marisa's Great Golden Hardness? It's so delicate! So
tinyyy.... You were thinking of refreshing with Big Sis with this
little thing?" I asked.

These words seemed to go through Marisa's heart like a knife. Marisa
instantly lifted herself up, not minding the bean paste leaking from
her belly, adopted an enraged yet very ridiculous expression, and
roared at me: "MADIZA... MADIZA'S GWEAT GOLDEN HARDNECH IS
IMCOMPARABLE!!!!! MARIZA'S GWEAT GOLDEN HARDNESS ISN'T LIKE THAT DA
ZE!!!!! IT'S THE BIGGEST!!!!! THE BEST AT REFRESHING!!! IDIOT BIG
BROTHER IS JEALOUS OF MARISA'S GREAT GOLDEN HARDNESS!!!! GIVE MARISA'S
GREAT GOLDEN HARDNESS BACK!!!!! AAAAAAAAH..... Hurdz so muuuch......"

"About the size, we'll let them take a look......" So saying, I dabbed
up a little bean paste with the "Little Cherry Stem" in my hand,
brought it over to a happily snoozing Koreimu near my feet, and poked
her in the cheek.

"Yuyu.... Yuyu.... Shtupid Big Bwother ijnch allowed to distuwb
Weimu's sleep sleep uneajily..... Weimu ij sleepy sleepy, sleepy
sleepy Weimu is vewy scawy...."

"Reimuuu, want to eat Mister Sweet Stick Stick?" I said. As soon as
the words dropped, several other nearby koyukkuris started fussing,
all insisting they wanted to eat "Mister Sweet Stick Stick."

"Weimu also wanch chu ead Mister Shweet Shtick Shtick..... Weimu also
wanch....."

"Cyute Mawicha wanch chu ead Mishter Shweech Shtick Shtick.....
Shtupid Bwig Bwother huwwy and bwing ouch Mishter Shweech Shweet
Shtick Shtick....."

"Chitty shect Awice ij the cyutest! Reward me wich shweet shtick
shtick!"

I opened my hand and showed the koyukkuris the Mister Sweet Stick
Stick that they were waiting for, but Marisa dashed up to intervene:

"Whad are the little ones sayyying..... That's thick thick..... Thick
thick Great Golden Hardneeess...... Idiot Big Brother hurry and give
the Great Golden Hardness baaack..... YUGU....." Before I could react,
Asu raised her foot and kicked Marisa aside. The koyukkuris instantly
dove into my palm. Five or six koyukkuris made a circle in my hand,
their faces inwards and their rears outward, licking with their
delicate tongues on my palm. In a blink, the only thing left in my
palm was the koyukkuris' dirty salivia and pee pee.

"How was iiit, Little Ones? Was Mister Sweet Stick Stick delicious?" I
asked.

"Whad ij Bwig Bwother sayiiing? Something like dis ijnch enough at
aaall! Weimu wanch more shweet shtick shticks, so Bwig Bwother donch
chake id eajy and bwing mowe qwickly!!!"

"Thads wight! What shweet shtick shtick.... Bwig Bwother is an idiot,
cwearly id wash just a tiny bit, cwearly nod enough for chitty shect
Awice to mwunch mwunch. Idiot Bwig Bwother qwickly bwing ouch Mishter
Shweet Shtick Shtick eajy!"

"Mawicha wanch shweet shtick shtick, wanch shweet shtick shtick.
Shtupid Bwig Bwoder ij mean, go dwie uneajily je!!"

I turned my gaze towards Marisa once more. Marisa no longer had the
tortured expression from earlier; she now looked ashamed and enraged.
Probably because she had had her braggable Great Golden Hardness
insulted. Especially since it was the mockery of children. For
something like yukkuris that valued refreshing so highly, the
impotence of Marisa's Great Golden Hardness was probably a blow
against her pride as a yukkuri.

"How dare...... How dare you say that..... Won't forgive......"
Marisa's brows squeezed into a / \, and her teeth ground together with
crunching noises. The corners of her mouth were stretched almost to
her hair. "Little Onez..... Little Onez aren't eazy Little Onez
anymore...... Little Onez are all trash,..... All Trash!!! Trash!!!
Trash!!! TRASH!!! TRASH!!! UNEAZY TRASH LITTLE ONEZ MUZT BE PUNISHED,
ALL PUNISHED, ALL GO DIE!!!!!!!!" Screaming, with a strength that I
don't know where she got, Marisa leapt into the air, and then heavily
fell in front of me. But her target wasn't me; it was the little ones
before me. She moved so swiftly that before the little ones could
react, one of them had already been reduced to mush under Marisa's
body......

Zidana123

Oct 21, 2012, 12:12:56 AM10/21/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
There was a short silence, and then a noisy roar. Seeing that the very
cute little one was reduced to such an appearance, the two mother
Reimus nearby suddenly cried out:

"YUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WEIMU'S CUTEST LITTLE ONEEEE! WHY DID MARISA DO
THAAAAT!!! MARISA THAT KILLED THE LITTLE ONE GO DIE GO DIE!!!!!"

"Little Oneees! Cute Little Ones take it easy quicklyyy! Mommy is
here, hurry and hide in Mommy's mouth......"

When the other koyukkuris saw that their sister had suddenly been
turned into a pile of garbage, they were so frightened that their
little eyes and mouths were almost twisted together, forming a
ridiculous expression. They seemed to be hugely terrified, and sprayed
out light yellow pee pee. Their little bodies trembled as they cried
out "yuyu...", as if to call their mother over to protect them
immediately.

"The Marisa that killed the Little One is trash! Must punish!" The
herd of Yukkuris reached a concensus. They glared at the Marisa who
was trembling limply on the floor, their faces showing terrifying
expressions. At least, from the perspective of the already injured
Marisa.

"I'M NOOOOD!!! MAWICHA IZN'T TRASH.... MAWICHA IJ VERY EAZY NA NO
JEEEE..... HUUUURDZ.... DOND PUNISH MAWICHA.... ID WAZ THE TRASH
LITTLE ONEZ FAUUUULT..... GIBE MAWICHA'S GREAT GOLDEN HARDNEZZ
BAAAACK...... YUGUGU....." Before she could finish, one of the Reimus
dashed forward and smashed into Marisa. Under the repeated assault,
the already-injured Marisa spewed out her paste.

But I didn't want to let Marisa die right now, because I wanted to
find out for sure if it had been Marisa that attacked the baby. So I
picked up Marisa, and said to the enraged manjuus:

"If it's punishment, then how about you let Big Brother do it?"

"Easy Slave Big Brother needs to punish Trash Marisa well ze!"

"Big Brother can take it easy, so Big Brother can kill the uneasy
Marisa!"

"Can't forgive the Marisa that can't take it easy!"

They seemed to approve of my suggestion, but the Marisa in my hand
continued to struggle:

"Why would you say thaaat..... Mawicha wanch to dake id eazy, wanch to
refreeesh...... Mawicha isnch traaash..... Slave Bwig Brother that
can't chake id eazy hurry and put Mawicha dooown.... Mawicha isnch
trash...... Ughhguhuu......"

Marisa spewed out bean paste once more. Asu, who was watching from the
side, suddenly spoke up: "One, Marisa seems like she's hurt bad.
You're not going to let her die that easily, are you?"

"Of course, Asu. I wouldn't spare her like that!" I said. "I need to
hear her set some facts straight!"

"But....... She's leaking so much paste, it's not good..... How about
this, let's stuff up the wound underneath her." Asu looked around
while speaking. There was a potted cactus on a nearby shoecase, and
she carefully removed a ball that was more or less the same size as
Marisa's wound. She stuffed the cactus ball into the gap left by
Marisa's Great Golden Hardness.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!! BADIZAZZ GWEACH GOWLDEN HAWDNEEEECH!!!! HUUUURDZ!!!!
HUUUURDZ!!!! CHAKE MISHCHER SHPIGEY SHPIGEY AWAYYYY!!! BADIZA CANCH
CHAKE ANY MOWEEEE!!!! MISHCHER SHPIGEY SHPIGEY CANCH CHAKE ID EAZYYYY,
GO AWAY QUICKLYYYY!!!!"

"So noisy! SHUT UP!" Asu slapped Marisa across the face and then said
to me: "Let's go interrogate her in the bedroom!"

Zidana123

Oct 21, 2012, 1:13:12 AM10/21/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Asu snatched Marisa out of my hands and smiled at me. Her smile was
pure as always, but there seemed to be something coy in the purity.
And in addition, this coyly smiling Asu was heading towards my
bedroom......

I abruptly realized my thoughts were heading in an unrighteous
direction and quickly adjusted myself mentally. As I followed Asu to
the bedroom, the herd cheered out "Trash Marisa go die!" from the
guest hall. What awaited them, however, was the same fate as Marisa.

As soon as I thightly closed the bedroom door, Asu casually tossed
Marisa onto the bed. Even though there was the mattress to cushoin
her, the impact was still significant to the badly-wounded Marisa.
After landing, Marisa immediately spat out a mouthful of filling with
a "YUGU" sound. She huddled there limply, unwilling to move at all,
because even the smallest movement would cause the cactus ball
underneath her to rip at her wound.

"Alright!" I asked. "Marisa, Big Brother has some questions for you.
If Marisa answers truthfully, you can continue to take it easy!"

"AAAAAAAAH! Marisa wants to take it easyyy! Want to go on taking it
easy foreveeer!!! Big Brother that can't take it easy hurry up and let
Marisa gooo!!!!!"

"If Marisa answers Big Brother's questions truthfully, Big Brother
will......"

"MARISA DOESN'T UNDERSTAAAAND!!!! Marisa wants to take it easyyy......
Hurry and let Marisa gooo!!!!!" Marisa didn't seem to notice my
questions and kept crying and screaming.

"How about..... Marisaaa..... Listen to Big Sis?" Asu bent down and
used a seductive voice to speak to Marisa. "If the Great Marisa
answers the questions, Big Sis will refresh. How about iiit?"

Asu's words shocked both me and Marisa. To me, Asu was a nice quiet
girl all the time. But when it came to Yukkuris, she was turning out
to be completely different. And Marisa changed her expression
completely, looking like how she did back when she still had a rigid
Great Golden Hardness.

"Yes! Yes! Marisa wants to refresh!" In her excitement, Marisa seemed
to have completely forgotten about that thing where she was castrated.

"Okay, first question!" I asked, "What happened to Patchouli?" I
lifted the cream-covered hat from the floor.

"That...... That....... That was Marisa's punishment. The uneasy
Patchouli was a trash type, trash type must be punished......"

"That is to say, Patchouli was killed by Marisa? Then...... Why did
Marisa want to punish Patchouli?

"What did Patchouli that made Marisa punish her as trash? Big Brother
thought Patchouli was very able to take it easy."

"How could Patchouli be easy da ze...... Patchouli clearly wanted to
punish the baby da ze..... Marisa wanted to protect the baby, so
Marisa punished Patchouli da ze......"

At this, I almost understood. The attack on the baby was definitely
done by Marisa. I continued to interrogate: "How did Marisa know
Patchouli wanted to punish the baby?"

"Big Brother is so stupiiid! Patchouli said the baby stole all the
sweet sweets and Mister Yummy Yummy, so Patchouli couldn't munch munch
easy....... So the little one is trash, and had to be punished
uneasily!"

So that was it! That was how it happened! It was due to her jealousy
for the baby that Marisa wanted to kill her. It seemed that was how
things went. Marisa, taking advantage of my absence, wanted to kill
the baby she was jealous of. But she ran into this interfering
Patchouli, so she killed them both. I stifled the rage in my heart and
continued:

"Then, what about those Yukkuris outside?"

"Big Brother is so stupid! Those are Marisa's relatives, of course!"
Marisa said proudly. "Marisa was sent out by the herd to find an easy
place. Which is here, isn't it? With this house and Slave Big Brother,
everyone can go on taking it easy forever huh huh huh......"

"Wasn't Patchouli one of Marisa's relative then?" I asked.

"Patchouli didn't want to take it easy here, she said some nonsense
about this is Mister Human's house, so the herd couldn't live here.
And she said Marisa was wrong. Marisa isn't wrong, it was One-Eyed
Marisa that told Marisa to do this. Patchouli was wrong. Patchouli was
trash that couldn't take it easy. So she needed to be punished......"

Zidana123

Oct 21, 2012, 1:15:57 AM10/21/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
So the truth was coming out. It seemed like I was taking care of a
nest of traitors. These fellows got into my house by pretending to be
pitiable, but their goal was to take my house and turn me into their
slave. Curiosity made me ask again:

"Then, Marisa and Reimu's little one, how did she die? The one in the
nest!"

"Mah.... Mawicha...." Hearing these words, Marisa's expression
changed. She trembled all over and looked down, unwilling to meet my
gaze: "Mawicha...... Mawicha...... Dunno...... Dunno whad little
one...... Yu... Gugugu.... Why would you do daaad....." Before I could
act, Asu swung her hand and left a huge red mark on Marisa's face.
Marisa shook twice and vomited up some filling.

"Tell me! What happened with the little one!" I asked quickly.

"Mawicha.... Mawicha weally..... Aaaaaaaaah!!!! Dond be like
daaat..... Mawicha tried, tried everything...... Uuuu...... The little
one couldn't chake id easy, almost dead, so Mawicha and Deibu gilled
the little one eajy...... Then the little ones ade the little
oneee...... Uuuuuuuu, idz nod Mawicha's fauuult..... Mawicha didn't
gill the little oneee........ I'm sorryyy..... Liddle one, I'M
SOWWYYYY..... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....."

I stretched. That was done. I now knew everything I wanted to know.
There was no reason to keep these fellows around anymore. So I coldly
told Marisa: "Very good, Marisa. You haven't lied. You answered well."

Hearing my words, Marisa seemed to cheer up. She looked at me and Asu
and yelled out impatiently: "Marisa hasn't lied, Marisa can take it
very easy! Big Sis reward Marisa ze! Refresh with Marisa......" This
paste brain could forget everything but easy and refresh.

Zidana123

Oct 22, 2012, 10:19:12 PM10/22/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
There was no reason for Marisa to live anymore.

I raised my fist.

At the instant my fist fell, a pair of warm, slender arms embraced my
waist. It was Asu!

My rage was dissolved in an instant by Asu. What took its place was
excitement and distress!

"One, the man you are today is the truely attractive One I've been
looking for!" Asu gradually tightened her grip on me. I could clearly
feel Asu's face and chest lightly touching my back. Under the assault
of this warmth, I could only brokenly and stutteringly reply:

"Asu....... You...... I...... What are you......"

"What is it, One? You have the courage to clear hazards for the
people, but you don't...... Have the courage to accept a girl's
confession?"

"No...... It's not...... I...... I......." I couldn't find any
adequate words. Meanwhile Asu had swung over to my front with easy and
was pressed tightly in my arms. She gazed at me unblinkly with sultry
eyes. The truth was I did love Asu. Before, I would fantasize that I
would confess to her at Tanabata, but who knew that she would beat me
to the punch? Especially at this not-very-spectacular moment?

"One, I don't like people that pretend to be something they're not.
Only a boy that is true to himself is the kind I like..... Just
like....." Asu's smile was like a flame that could melt steel. "Just
like the you that's punishing this trash. This is the real you. The
real One that touched my heart......" So saying, Asu leaned her head
against my chest, and her arms encircling me grew even tighter.

Under the assault of Asu's affection, what could I do but surrender?
Perhaps the empathy I had for these manjuus was a form of escape on my
part. The wishes for affection that I was searching for from other
people had been misplaced onto these garbage things. Asu had saved me
just in time, let me finally understand that my feelings should be
spent on other humans, and not on these lower life forms that couldn't
communicate...... I relaxed my fist and slowly put my hands on Asu's
soft shoulders.

Just as we were hugging together, that blasted Marisa started
screaming loudly:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! BIG SISTER IS A LIAR DA ZE!!!! WHY IS THE UNEASY
BIG SISTER TOGETHER WITH SLAVE BIG BROTHEEEER! MARISA WANTS TO REFRESH
WITH BIG SISTER NA NO ZEEEE...... UNEASY SLAVE BIG BROTHER QUICKLY
RETURN BIG SIS AND THEN GO DIE EASY ZE!!!!!!"

This blasted screaming once again enraged me, but Asu stopped me and
said to Marisa:

"Big Sis did say that if Marisa didn't lie, I would refresh. But, I
didn't say that I would refresh with Marisaaa~"

A moment of silence, followed by howling sobs that would shock the
heavens:

"YUAAH..... WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIIIIS! DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WOULD
REFRESH WITH MARISAAAA....... BIG SIS SAID SHE WAS THE GREAT MARISA'S
LOVEEEER..... MARISA WANTS TO REFREEEESH! BIG SIIIIS......"

"That's Marisa's mistaaake~, Big Sis didn't say she was going to
refresh with Marisa. So if I refresh with Big Brother, I haven't
lieeed~. Also, Marisa can't refresh anymore."

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAAAT? MARISA IS VERY GOOD AT REFRESHIIIING!
MARISA IS THE BEEEEST.... YUAAH...."

"Marisa, your Great Golden Hardness is gone, and you still think you
can refresh with Big Sister? Marisa that has no Great Golden Hardness
is a cripple. Is a cripple that can't take it easy. How could Big Sis
be pleased by a cripple?" So saying, Asu hugged me tight again. "Big
Sis only likes the very easy Big Brother. As for Marisa, go die like
the trash you are!"

"YU...... AAAAAAAAH..... YUYUYU..... GUGU.... UUHGH......
BARREIEZHHHAA..... YUGU..... UUGEHGOFFUG.... HUH HUH HUH... SHI
SHI..... HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH...... HEY HEY HEY.... YUYUYU.....
YUGGICHII....... YUKUUGIGIAAAH...... HA HA HA HA HA HA........"
Hearing Asu's words, Marisa began to cry, her face contorting. As she
cried, she started to laugh. Messed up noises started to come out of
her mouth, and a mixture of bean paste and sugar water spurted out of
her mouth and the wounds on her body. Then she started to roll about--
she had gone mad.

Zidana123

Oct 24, 2012, 9:53:04 PM10/24/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Yuhaha...... Yuhaha......" The ruined Marisa rolled off the bed onto
the floor with a heavy impact. But Marisa couldn't feel it. She
continued to roll her injured body about while emitting strange
shrieks.

Rolling rolling, Marisa ended up by Asu's foot. Asu took a look at the
dirty manjuu, suddenly raised her leg, and stomped down hard between
Marisa's eyebrows.

"YUYU! GU!" Marisa didn't have time to cry out. Large amounts of bean
paste spurted out of her mouth, eye sockets, and the opening left by
the removal of her Great Golden Hardness. Her two white eyeballs
squirted out under the pressure of her erupting innards to spin wetly
on the floor. Teeth and her tongue were mixed in with the dirty bean
paste that was stuck all over the floor.

"Aiya..... I got my clothes dirty......" Asu's expression returned to
the pure look she usually had and she stuck her tongue out at me. "I
wasn't careful, huh huh."

"Want me to wipe you off?" I said. "I don't want to trouble you with
punishing this trash." I hurried picked up a towel from beside the
bed, bent down, and started cleaning Asu off.

"Hang on, One." Asu said. "These guys are purely, completely trash. If
you want to punish...... Do you want to see what real punishment is
like?"

"Uh? Is there something else to it?" I asked.

"Of course. It takes alot of effort to punish these trash things
properly. I don't actually know that much. Akyu and Big Brother Hu are
the experts...... Although the two of us can try something today. I've
learned some things from Miss Akyu."

"This will be an experience for me then. Especially......" Asu and I
turned our gazes at the same time to the doorway, to the fellows
lazily taking it easy.

"Then wait here for a moment, I'll go get some tools from back home.
Oh yea, One, I'd like to taste your technique tonight." Asu grinned
and walked out the door.

Zidana123

Oct 24, 2012, 10:18:28 PM10/24/12
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Asu went home temporarily. Before she left, she told me to straighten
the room up a bit.

I closed the main door, and also shut the doors to the kitchen, the
bedroom, and the bathroom. This way, the manjuus could only stay in
the guest room--they had nowhere to escape to.

The guest room was an absolute mess. There was poo poo and pee pee
from the manjuus, leftover food crumbs, shards from the smashed flower
pots and dirt all over the foor, as well as the pillows and cushions
from the sofa......

The little manjuus were soundly asleep. The parent manjuus were
watching the little manjuus with expressions of happiness. The two
Reimus were repeatedly using their tongues to lick and caress the
little things.

The one-eyed Marisa was snoozing away on the highest place--the coffee
table, as if she were a victorious king.

I got a can of beer, sat down on the floor nearby, and watched them as
I drank.

The little manjuus' faces were perfectly round. As they slept, they
let out delicate snores. Their cheeks blushed faintly red on their
happy faces. If it were earlier, my heart would surely be full of
affection. But now, as they showed this expression, I felt another
strong desire--the desire to rush up and clench them one by one in my
hands until they popped.

"Slave Big Brother isn't allowed to speak! The cute little ones are
sleeping! Big Brother go prepare sweet sweets quickly, the little ones
will want munch munch when they wake up." Seeing me sit down, one of
the Reimus issued me orders.

I took two swallows of beer. Without saying anything, I stood and took
two handfuls of dog food from the pet food package on the dresser
nearby and put it in the little food dish on the floor. I kicked the
food dish over to them, and it let out a scraping sound as it slid
across the floor. The sound disturbed the little manjuus, and faint
traces of unhappiness appeared on their faces.

"What is Slave Big Brother doing? Do you not see that the little ones
are sleeping easy? Are you stupid? Do you not understand that you're
not allowed to disturb the sleeping little ones? Are you dead?" The
two Reimus glared at me angrily, puffing up their cheeks in attack.

I took another two swallows of beer.

"IS THE IDIOT BIG BROTHER DEAD! KEEP QUIET EASY! THE LITTLE ONES ARE
SLEEPING!" The two fellows bellowed. The bellows awoke the little
ones, and the bunch of little ingrates opened their eyes and started
to cry at almost the same time.

"Yuyu..... Cand chake id eajyyy......"

"Yuyu.. Yuyu... Wanch to sweeeep....."

"Stupid Mwommy that intewupts cyute Weimu cand chake id eajy at
aaaww......"

"Nod chitty seeect......"

The other parent Yukkuris were awakened by the ruckus.

I polished off the rest of the beer in one gulp and leapt to my feet.
I hurled the beer can towards the manjuus, and it crashed into the
middle of the Yukkuri herd with a huge thunk. The bouncing beer can
smashed into one of the little majuus and turned it into a puddle of
mush.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO
THAAAT! REIMU'S CUTEST LITTLE ONEEEE....... SLAVE BIG BROTHER GO DIE
GO DIE, THE BIG BROTHER THAT KILLED THE CUTEST LITTLE ONE GO DIE
UNEASILY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Without saying a word, I grabbed the Reimu who was cursing me the
loudest by the braid and hoisted her into the air.

The time had come to prepare the execution grounds.