[Abuse] http://www8.atwiki.jp/yiukkuri_izime/pages/545.html,

nospa...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2009, 9:18:17 PM3/21/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Part I

I'm a bit tired today, so I decided to translate the first few pages
of this. I will finish up as time permits.

http://www8.atwiki.jp/yiukkuri_izime/pages/545.html

A week ago, I came home to an absolute mess.

“What the heck happened here…”

A Marisa and Reimu greeted me with their despicable faces from the
hallway, which has been filled with mud.

“Yu yu!? Thish ish Weimu’s house!”
“Don’t disturb our eajy time!”

After looking at me, the little Reimu that is about the size of a
tomato complained along with a little Marisa. There’s a total of five
koyukkuris, three Reimus and two Marisas.

“You freaking… this is my place!!”
“Yu yu!! Everyone run away easy!!”

A Marisa about the size of a soccer ball spoke up appeared just as I
finished my sentence. It looks like it's the koyukkuris’ mother/
father.

“Yu? Why!? Isn’t thish Weimu’s eajy house? Weimu didn’t have anyshing
choo eat yet!”
“Mawisa ish hungry too!”
“Mister watermelon ishn’t enough! Want choo chake id eajy!!”

The watermelon…?
Ah that’s right. On my way back, I saw a watermelon patch that looked
like a bulldozer went through it. So this is the group that everybody
is talking about, the group that’s been destroying farm patches all
over town.

“Yu! If little ones don’t run away now then we can’t take it easy
anymore!”

Another one appeared. This one is also around the size of a soccer
ball, a yukkuri Reimu that looks like the koyukkuri’s mother. These
two are the parents of the koyukkuris.

“Yu! If we can’ch chake id eajy then Reimu will run away eajy!”
“Mawisa ish going to run away easy! Grandpa go die eajy!”
“Mishter that disturbed Mawisa’s eajy time go die eajy!”

After hearing the “can’t take it easy” response from their parents,
the little yukkuris finally made a motion to start running away. But
after messing up my house like this I will not let you get away.
Today you seven yukkuris will end your lives here.

“Take it easy!”

I yelled.
In this moment, every single yukkuri stopped and turned around. I
read somewhere in a yukkuri book that this will seal their movements
for a second or two.

“”””Take it easy!!!””””

The yukkuris responded like little idiots. With this sudden stop in
their movement, I immediately pick up the tomato sized little
koyukkuris and stuff them in a nearby can. It’s just big enough to
stuff them in.

“Sdob iddd!!! Let Weimu out eajy!!”
“Let Weimu out eajy!! Hurry up easy!!”
“Apologize to Mawisa and maybe Mawisha will forgive mishter!!”
“Die eajy!!!”
“Yuyu!! Can’ch chake id eajy here!!!!”

I held up the can of yukkuris high for their parents to see. For
Marisa and Reimu to see. Reimu quickly huddled up close with
Marisa.

“Let Reimu’s little ones go easy immediately!!”

The two puffed up to intimidate me. With great effort, I suppressed
the desire to kick the enlarged soccer balls away.

“Alright, I’ll let them out.”

After this, I jerked a little Marisa out of the jar ungracefully.

“Yu!! Id hurdss!! Mwommie sabe Mawisa!!”
“Mister! Marisa hurts!! Take it easy more!”

I held her up high and dangled her back and forth.

“Yu! Id feelsh like fwying!~”

Already forgot your predicament? Looks like your stupid brain is
filled with less bean paste than the other yukkuris.

“Hey, come get her.”

Then, I threw the koyukkuri with all my strength, and it splattered
brilliantly next to Marisa. The little yukkuri let out a beautiful
splat sound. Some bean paste splattered on Marisa’s face.

“YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!!! Marisa’s little oneeeee!!!!”
“WHYYYYYY!!! Reimu’s babyyyyyy!!!!”
“Big shisshhhhh!!!!!”

Panicking from the splattered beanpaste of their big sister, the
little yukkuris are making a ruckus. I picked out the noisiest
koyukkuri Reimu.

“YUUUU!!! NOOOO!! Weimu doeshn’t wanch choo dieeee!!!”
“I know, I know. Big brother is very gentle, so I won’t throw Reimu
on the floor!”

I put Reimu in my mouth and felt the bean paste squirt out of little
Reimu as I chewed. The texture is pretty good. This little one
didn’t even leave bean paste behind.

“YUUUAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Reiimmmmuuuuu!!!!”

With the tears and unknown liquids flying from the crying and
screaming parents, a question formed in my mind.
Why did these two not attack me? Why didn’t they ram me with their
body? Normally when you kill off their little ones, most parents will
lose their mind and start attacking fruitlessly. However these two
look different, even if they are crying and screaming pitifully, they
don’t look like they will attack me at all. Their speed should be
considerable, since they haven’t been caught while destroying farms.
The forest is right next to my house, so it’d be hard to catch them
even if I chase them.

So I quickly formed a plan.

"Hey, after I finish eating your kids it’s your turn. Prepare to be
sold to the factory!”

The two shook slightly, and even though their kids are still begging
for help, they’ve already started looking for a way out. The thought
of the factory has already let the two to ensure their own survival
over their kids.
I picked up the rest of the three koyukkuris and dangled them infront
of my mouth.

“Take it easy in my stomach!”

And I shoved these 3 in my mouth.

“Id’sh too tight in here!!! Sdop licking Mawisa!!!”
“Yu!!! Id feels grosh!!! Weimu can’ch chake id eajy!!!”
“Weimu ish gedding fwattennnned!! Mawisha sabe Weimu!!!!”

I listened to the little yukkuris voice reverberating inside my
mouth. The parent yukkuris didn’t even hear them and have already
made their way towards the exit.

“Weimu ish falling eajyyyy!!”
“Falllinnnngggg~~~”
“Yu!! It’sh sho tight here!!! Go away!!”

The little yukkuris slowly melt in my stomach.

“Alright, your turn. Are you ready to goto the factory?”

And just as I was closing in on the two parent yukkuris, they escaped
with an incredible speed.

“YuYu!! Mister go die easy here!!”
“Yu!! Reimu won’t go to the factory!! Die easy!!”

There’s no point in giving chase. I never thought about chasing them
in the first place. The two yukkuris escaped from the broken window
they came in from, and quickly disappeared in the forest.
My plan starts now. I took out something from under my tongue.

“Yu? Take it easy?”

It’s the little Marisa that I hid in my mouth.

“Good moring Marisa, Mister saved you because you were really cute!”

The koMarisa hopped around in glee from being praised. The garbage
like attitude that it displayed when her sisters were murdered by a
human was nonexistent.

“Yu! Marisha ish very cute!! Where’s mwommie?!”
“Mister let Mommy bring home desserts. Everyone’s eating!”
“Yu? What about Mawisa’s?”
“Hurry up and go home then, or your portion will be gone too!”
“Yu!! Mawisha is going home then! Mishter hurry up and led Mawisha
out!”

I put the koyukkuri at the forest entrance.

“Shank you mishter!! Mishter can chake id eajy at Mawisha’s place
too!”

The little yukkuri started hopping through the forest. Just as
planned… even if the parent yukkuris are experienced and very fast,
this little yukkuri that’s barely a week old will never be able to get
away from me.
I followed the little Marisa, but I got bored very quickly since
Marisa is taking it too slowly. After about 30 minutes, little Marisa
headed towards a hole that was covered up by some twigs, leaves, and
grass. It looks like the little Marisa is going to head into the
hole, it should be their nest. I quickly took out the broom handle
that I was carrying and smashed Marisa with one swift stroke.

If I let this little koyukkuri get back into the nest, these
experienced hunters will probably switch a nest. I dispose of little
Marisa’s corpse and took out my binoculars, trying to peek into the
hole. Just like I suspected, parent Reimu and Marisa are inside, and
they look like they already forgot about their kids being killed just
a moment earlier. No, they’re just taking it easy…

When a yukkuri makes their nest, if they don’t feel like there’s a
great danger, they won’t easily switch nests. After these two ran
away, they continued to come back to this nest. I made a note of the
nest’s location and head home to prepare.

A few weeks has passed, more and more farms patches were being
destroyed. It’s time to take these two out, I need to stop the
destruction of all those farms.

--To be Continued--

nospa...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 2:05:09 PM3/25/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Part 2.

I rushed to the nest, and when I peeked inside I found two parent
yukkuris sitting there taking it easy. The cave looks a bit different
from when I came here last time. Theirs is a veritable cornucopia of
food in the den, and clean water stored in water bottles that they
stole from god knows where. They can guard this place like a castle
for three months if they wanted to. The two are also much larger than
before. I took a closer observation at these two, and immediately
realized the reason they had for the destruction of all those farms in
the past few weeks.

Both of them are pregnant.

Not the plant type pregnancy either, both are undergoing mammalian
pregnancy.

I remember what my friend from the factory said before…

“In contrast to the plant type birth, if a yukkuri undergoes a
mammalian birth they will be more attached to their kids and they will
feel more responsible for the kids. “

For humans, even moving a foot is very hard when they’re pregnant. It
looks like it’s the same for yukkuris. During pregnancy, food also
becomes a problem for yukkuris. It’s extremely rare for both parent
yukkuris to be pregnant at the same time.

“Normal yukkuris will never be able to do this.”

To ensure the large amount of food needed for a pregnancy is no
problem for these two. To take the risk of mammalian birth… well,
it’s probably to repent for abandoning their previous kids. After
watching these two pillage farms for two weeks, my revenge has finally
begun. Taking the large amounts of torture devices that I collected
in the last two weeks out of my bag, I came to the entrance of the
small nest. I checked the parent yukkuris with my binoculars and took
out a small recorder.

“Yu~♪ Yu~♪ Yu~♪ Take care easy~”
“Become very easy little kids~ “
“Yu~♪ Yu~♪ Yu~♪ lets take it easy~”
“Everyone lets take it easy~”

I listened to the parent yukkuris sing to their little kids. I can’t
wait to destroy their happiness.

After making sure they are unable to move, I setup a fence outside a
day later. I trapped the two inside their nest without them
noticing, and even if they did they won’t be able to escape in their
current condition. Even after they finish giving birth, they will
never be able to escape either. The fence is extremely sturdy, and
there are barbed wires surrounding it. I entered the fence through
the little gate I built in, and entered the nest. I can hear the
voice of the yukkuris as I got closer to the nest area. Thinking
about how these voices will turn to screams of agony, I couldn’t help
but get excited!

“Hey yukkuris! You look well!”

Reimu, looking at the human that invaded their nest, noticed a very
important detail.

“Marisa! This is the mister that ate Reimu’s little ones!!”
“Yu! Reimu, Run!!”

The two smiling yukkuris turned from a face full of happiness to a
deathly pale one, and started crawling away like turtles.

“I won’t catch you, lets play a game first~”

As I said that, I gently poked Marisa’s chin, where the human chin
would be on a yukkuri.

“Yu! Stop! Marisa’s little ones are here right now!! Hurry up and
leave easy!!”
“Mister is someone who can’t take it easy!! If mister leaves right now
Reimu will forgive you!!”

The two puffed up after sucking in air, becoming even larger and
rounder than they are right now.

“Hey now, it’s bad for the kids if you get angry. They will become
kids who can’t take it easy.”
“Yu! Then Marisa won’t get angry anymore! But hurry up and leave!”
“Reimu is going to give birth to little ones here easy, so hurry up
and go back!! This is Reimu’s house!!”

Looks like they don’t have a very good impression of me. Is it
because they remembered I killed their kids?

“You know, would you be happy if you give birth to lots of little
ones?”

I ignored the yukkuris and instead asked the yukkuris a question.

“Of course! So hurry up and leave! This is Reimu and Marisa’s house!!”
“Reimu wants to meet little ones quickly!! So mister hurry up and
leave easy!!”

Doesn’t matter what I say, they still want me to leave…. Oh well, time
for revenge.

“So you want to meet your little ones quickly, Mister will grant you
this wish!”

I walked around over to behind Marisa, and started rubbing at a small
spot near the root of her “neck” . On the yukkuri book they said that
this spot can help facilitate the birth of babies.

“YUUUUUAAAA!!! Something’s coming out!! Little ones!! Little ones are
coming out!!!”
“Marisa! Push easy!!”

So effective… such simple creatures. A small opening formed beneath
Marisa’s chin, if you shine a light on the spot you can see a little
yukkuri’s face.

“UUUUUUUU!!! It’s coming out!!!”

Marisa is sweating profusely, looks like it hurts a lot. Then Reimu
started yelling too.

“Yu!! Reimu’s little ones are coming out too!!”
“Reimu! Take it easy!! Marisa will take it easy too!!”
“Yu!! Reimu will take it easy!!”

And so the two yukkuris forgot about me and started to focus on giving
birth. It’s kind of scary looking at a little face appear beneath the
yukkuri’s chin. The first one that gave birth is Marisa, and a little
Reimu flew out with a bang.

“Dage id eajy!!!”

Hearing the baby’s birth greeting, Marisa gave the look like she’s
about to fly into the sky, followed by another face scrounged together
in pain.

“YUUUAAAA!! More! More little ones are coming out easy!!”

She had more than one yukkuri in her stomach, and another face
appeared beneath her chin. Twenty minutes later, the two finally
finished giving birth. They gave birth to a total of 6 yukkuris, 5
little Reimus and one little Marisa.

“Yubu~! Yubu~! “
“Yu! Yu! Yu!”

The two parent yukkuris turned back into the size of soccer balls
after giving birth, excitement flowing through them.

“Yu!! Cute little ones!! Come and take it easy with mommy!”
“Very easy little ones!! Everybody can take it very easy!!”

The little yukkuris that are rubbing faces with their parents are
about the size of softballs.

“Mister!! Look it’s Marisa and Reimu’s little ones!! Aren’t they
cute!?”

Finally remembered that I was here, did you? Did they forget about
the kids that I killed a few weeks ago? They probably forgot because
the little ones that just got born are so cute.
I put my finger on the closest little Reimu and started rubbing her
head gently.

“Yu~! Id feelsh good! Wub wub Weimu more!!”

Seeing this, the parent yukkuris seemed to have let down their guards,
their face beaming with big brilliant smiles.

“Mister! Marisa’s little ones are cute too! Lets take it easy!”
“Yu!! Weimu wantch choo dage id eajy choo!!”
“Yu! Mawisha wansh choo doo!”

The whole entire yukkuri family are focused on my finger. Well, being
focused on like this, I gotta spread a little fear. I pushed down
harder with my finger and the little yukkuri split open with a little
“splurt”. The head cracked with the pressure.

“YUUUUUUU!!! Reimu’s little oneeeeeee!!!!”
“YUUUU!! Don’ch do that choo Mawisha!!! Noooo!! Mawisha wantsh choo
dage it eajyyy!!!”
“YUUU! Weimu doesn’t want!!!”

Parent Reimu hopped over to the little Reimu that I split open and
started licking her wounds.

“YUUAAAA!! It hurdssss!!! Stop lick lick!!!! Mommy!!”
“Yu!! Take it easy!! Just hold it for a little bit and pain pain will
fly away~!!”

Parent Reimu is licking little Reimu, and Marisa also started focusing
on the little one as well. After they shifted their focus from me, I
took out a small knife from my bag. I pick up the two little Reimu
closest to me, and I split them in half, keeping their faces intact.

“YUUUAAAAA!!!! Weimu ish dyingggg!!!! Can’ch chake id eajyyyy!!!”
“MWWOMMIIIEEEE!!! Weimu is dyinnnggg!!! Can’ch chake id eajyyyyyyy!!”

Even though the bean is exposed, but it didn’t leak out. Looks like
they developed pretty well in their mother’s body. It looks like
these two are just two bowls filled with beanpaste, and I stuck the
two Reimu faces together to form a little ball. They just both got
born, so they’re the same size. They fit together perfectly.

“YUUAAA!! It hurdddsss!!!! YUUUEEEEEHHHHHHH!!”
“Mwwommieeeee sabeeee Weimmuuuu!!!”

And the fantastic two-faced yukkuri was born!

Their faces are covered with tears and spit, and some unknown liquid
is seeping out of their skin, but they aren’t dead. If they healed
like this, then they will be able to see both front and back, and the
dead angles from their sights would disappear completely!
I took out some wood epoxy and squeezed out a small ring around the
cut, and then taped the wound together. If they tried to separate
themselves violently they will die, I have to prevent this. For young
yukkuris, this type of wound would heal pretty fast. They sealed
together completely under my glue and tape.

Then I felt some strong blows on my legs.

I don’t know what they are thinking, but parent Reimu and Marisa are
slamming their bodies into my leg.

“Die easy!!! What are you doing to our cute little kids!!!”
“Die!!! Apologize to our little kids easy!!!”

They didn’t attack me once a few weeks ago, their paternal instincts
are much stronger this time. But this kind of attack is useless for
humans, it doesn’t even matter how hard they are slamming into me. I
grabbed Reimu as she flew towards me, and stuck her in the clear box
that I brought with me. Then I stepped on Marisa’s face with my foot,
but with just enough pressure to immobilize her without letting her
spit out bean paste.

“YU!! Let Reimu go easy!! Little ones run away easy!!”
“YUUGGGGUUU!!! YUUGGUUUU!!”

I take out a small alcohol lamp and lit the wick, and the little
yukkuris spread throughout the nest like a nest of baby spiders at the
sight of fire.
Looks like Yukkuris are afraid of fire, the parent Reimu in the clear
box has turned into a shade of white.

“Burn up easy!”

I held up Marisa above the alcohol lamp and started burning her legs,
the place that would be the human neck in comparison.

“YUUAAAA!!! ID IS HODDDDDDD!!! Stop that eassyyyyy!!!! YUUUOOOOO!!!”
“Because Marisa ravaged the farm, I’m punishing her. You shouldn’t do
bad things Marisa! If I keep burning then you won’t be able to move!”
“YUUGUGUUUUUU!!! Why do you know it’s Marisa?!! YUGYAAAA!! Stop
ittttt!!! Id hurrrddddsss!!!”

The small cave filled with a sweet caramel-like burning smell, it
reminded me of roasted chestnuts. Her legs are starting to char and
turn black, I’m going to keep burning Marisa until she can’t move ever
again.

“NOOO!! Marisa will do anyythinngggg!!! Stop burningggg easyyyy!!”

Marisa begged me with a face of sweat, tears, and drool.
I took Marisa off the flames and pinned her against the ground. I
made a suggestion.

“Marisa, if you don’t want to be burned then you will have to pick a
substitute from your kids. Then I will burn her instead, and forgive
Marisa.”

I gave Marisa a cruel choice. I want to see if she will protect or
sacrifice her little ones.

“YUUUUNOOOOOO!!! Don’t burn Marisa’s little ones!!”
“Then I’m going to burn Marisa, is that better?”
“Marisa doesn’t want either!!! Let Marisa take it easy!!!”

Parent Reimu is wobbling back and forth in the box. I kicked the box
and she got quieter.

“Well, if that’s Marisa’s choice, then I will burn everybody.”

What I said provoked a response from little ones.

“Mwommie!! Pwease burn easjy!! Mawisha can’ch chake id eajy if it ish
hot hot!!”

Little Marisa spoke up first, and then the two little Reimus piped up
too.

“Yu! Mwommie! Weimu doeshn’t wanch choo burn-burn!”
“Sho scawy!!! Mishter fire go away!!”

The little Reimu that I popped first has fainted and there’s no
response from her. The two faced Reimu is still in extreme pain and
has no response either. Marisa, as predicted, has a much stronger
maternal responsibility and feeling this time around and wants to
protect the kids.

“Yuuuu *sob*, the…then burn Marisa…. Please let Marisa’s little ones
go…”

Yukkuri Marisas are evil yukkuris that only think about themselves,
and they will abandon their kids and mate to save themselves at any
cost. This one’s different only because she’s thinking about how much
pain she went through to give birth to her little ones.

“Ok, I understand. Then I will burn Marisa easy.”

10 minutes later, her legs are completely charred. Her bottom has
become black and charcoal-block like substances has formed at the neck
area. Marisa has no response and no tears, she has passed out a while
ago.

“Mwommieee’s leg turned blllllaccckkkk!!!!”
“Mwommiee can’ch chake id eajy anymoreeee!!!”

I blow out the alcohol lamp and took out my next tool.

“Now its your turn. Even though you guys didn’t do anything, but
since your mother did, I can’t help it.”

I started walking towards a small yukkuri with a spoon. Unable to
escape, it is shaking and wobbling in a little corner. Marisa escaped
outside in contrast to its little sister. The other little Reimu is
sitting next to its mother.

“Yuuuu!! Yuuuuuuu!!!!”
“It’s ok if you’re afraid, because you guys get more tasty when you
are scared!”
“YUGAAAAAAA!!!”
“Hold on a second easy!! It’s better to eat Reimu, so please let her
little ones go!!”

Mother Reimu yelled out from her box. Like being unbound from some
great weight, little Reimu dashed over next to her mother.

“Hey, Reimu! Is it really ok?”
“Yu…! It’s ok!! Reimu said its ok to e..e…e..eat easy! So please let
little ones go!”
“Mwommmieeee!!! Don’ch dieeeeee!!”
“Ok I understand, then I’ll eat mommy Reimu.”
“Yu!!! Thank you mister!!”

I took out Reimu from the transparent box, and even though it is
shaking violently, it didn’t resist me at all. Looks like it accepted
its fate.

“Reimu, if you don’t want to be eaten, then I will eat your little
kids.”

“Eat Reimu easy!”

I put Reimu on the plate, and tear drops rained from Reimu’s sad
face.

“Here I go.”

I sliced her open from the back with a knife, and I can clearly see
the dark brown bean paste inside Reimu. I dig around aimlessly inside
her with my spoon, gouging and scraping whatever. I ignored Reimu’s
painful whines and put the spoon in my mouth.

“Disgusting. Is it because you had kids? It’s not sweet at all, and
it’s kind of dry.”
“Y..YU!! Reimu is sorry! But please keep eating Reimu! Please!”

Well, if you ask me like that, how can I stop? Because I’m a gentle
soul, I will listen to Reimu’s plead. Reimu’s voice is slowly
disappearing as I scraped her bean paste out with my spoon. It looks
like it’s because her bean paste is decreasing, I already ate about
2/5 of her paste. If she loses more paste then she will probably
die. So I asked her.

“Will you really be ok? There’s less than half left?”
“Reimu… is… fine…. Please eat easy….”
“Mwommieeee don’ch dieee!! Pwease dage it eajy with Weimu alwayssss!!”

I continued scraping and digging while little baby Reimu cheered on
mother Reimu. The middle part is pretty sweet and tastes a lot
better, it’s probably some important part of Reimu. After eating
about 4/5s of her, Reimu lost all her hair. Probably because of the
intense stress that she experienced in the past few moments I
suppose.
I took out a can of bean paste from my bag and dump the contents into
Reimu’s body. This is pretty high quality stuff, so its sort of
expensive.

“Yuuu…coming back to life easy…”

The manju started talking, it looks like it’s recovering. Evidently
bean paste is like blood for these things. Reimu started to recover
to her state before she was eaten, but her psychological stress stayed
with her.

“Yu…. mister… can mister forgive Reimu now…? Reimu tried really hard…”
“How does your new bean paste feel?”
“Getting used… to it… slowly(easily)…”
“Then I will have another serving.”
“YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”

I put in another can of paste. Then a third.
Looks like Reimu broke down psychologically, I threw the manju filled
with bean paste next to the comatose Marisa.

“Ok, time for you to get in!”

I tossed the two little koReimus into the transparent box, they had
nowhere to go. So the cave is now filled with two passed out parent
Yukkuris, a passed out little Reimu, two more little Reimus inside the
box, a double-faced Reimu (originally 2), and a little Marisa trying
to escape outside.

I walked outside and little Marisa is desperately trying to cross the
fence.

“Yu!! It doeshn’t madder what habbens choo Weimu sho pwease let
Mawisha go!! Mawisha wantsh choo dage id eajy more!!”

I tossed the little Marisa into the box along with her sisters. I’m
done for the day, I thought that maybe one day is enough for these.
Then I thought about my new plasma TV that I bought… I didn’t even get
to use it for more than three days.
Unforgivable! I will never forgive these little yukkuris…

notw...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 5:19:00 PM3/25/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I'm positive that I saw three-paged comic based on this story on
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri
Tried to find it, but I can't dig it up in all this piling images.
Well, thank you very much for traslation! I really loved comic back
then and the story gives us sweet little details

notw...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 5:23:02 PM3/25/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
By the way, if we assume that Reimu is same size as soccerball, and
mister ate 4/5 of her filling, and have two or three refillings after
that, he is a very, very good eater.

nospa...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 5:35:29 PM3/25/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
You are correct, the comic was based off this one. I can't find the
comic either though, its so old...

and mister is a fatass. :p

Isra

Mar 26, 2009, 1:26:21 AM3/26/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The comic series you are talking about is known as "Experimental Anon"
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/list/experimental_anon/1

nospa...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2009, 12:59:48 PM3/26/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks for the source!! :D

I hope to finish translating the rest soon, should be done in about 1
more go.

nospa...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2009, 11:53:02 PM3/26/09
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
---Three days later---

When I visited the small cave again, a two-faced little yukkureimu
came to greet me.

“Die eajy!!”
“Mister who can’ch chake id eajy die eajy!”

I picked up the two-faced Reimu and examined the point where they
merged. I took off the tape, and there’s no signs of disfigurement.
They healed up really nicely, and so the scary two-faced Reimu is
complete. The only thing is when I put it back on the ground, it can
only jump up. They can’t move forward or backwards. Maybe both faces
want to move forward, so they end up only able to jump upwards. It’s
scary to even look at.

“It’sh all mishter’sh faulsh thad Weimu can’ch chake id eajy!!”
“Weimu’s family all changed becaush of mishter!!”

Looks like she learned how to speak naturally, it’s sort of
interesting so I decided not to kill her for now. I put her back in
the box for now. I entered the cave, and the clear box looked like it
has moved a little from 3 days ago. Looks like the two(three)
Yukkuris tried to move it… of course it’s a waste of energy.

“Hey, taking it easy?”
“Let Marisa out of the box easy!! Marisa and little ones are hungry!”
“Reimu’s little kids are hungry!! Let little ones out so they can eat
something!”

Parent Reimu and Marisa look like they’ve recovered, and are very
energetic. But what about their body? I took out Marisa from the
box. Her feet(?) are still black as charcoals from three days ago.

“…YU!? Marisa can’t move!?!?”

Her legs(?) turned into something that resembled burnt leftovers at
the bottom of the pot. She will never be able to jump or hop through
the air again. If I leave her like this she will die naturally.

“Mister fix Marisa’s feet!! It’s mister’s fault that Marisa can’t take
it easy anymore!!”

It’s so noisy, so I punted her out of the cave with a swift kick. It
can’t move so it can’t come back into the cave either. Parent Reimu
is still bald. Even though she seemed to have recovered from her
mental stress, but she has been left with the side effect of being
bald. I was just thinking this while picking up Reimu from out of the
box, but I felt her shake violently, so much that even the box was
moving. I took her out from the box, and unbelievably, she screamed,
foamed at her mouth and fainted. Looks like she’s going to be like
this whenever some humans touch her. I’ve beautifully destroyed
Marisa’s body and Reimu’s mental wellness. Today I’m here to finish
up my work.

I collected all the little Yukkuris into the transparent box, and I
picked up the still unconscious little Reimu as well. I want to let
the parents see what’s going to happen next, so I had to go back
outside and pick up Marisa. When I got back to the cave with Marisa,
I dumped all the little yukkuris out of the transparent box. I
thought they’d immediately scatter, but none of them moved. I
thought they died or something, but I immediately remembered that they
haven’t eaten in the past three days. It’s understandable that they
can’t move, since these little ones have never eaten anything since
birth. I tossed a bunch of food over at the little Yukkuris’ place
and waited while they ate.

“So good! Weimu ish awive again!!”
“Thish shit’sh sho good!”
“Mishter food ish sho tashty!!”
“Munch~ Munch~ Happinessh!”

I also tossed some leftover food to parent Marisa and Reimu.

“Ok, attention everyone!”

I clapped my hands together, and all the yukkuris turned around to
face me.

“Today is the last time Mister will visit here.”

The little family’s faces immediately lit up.

“Good bye easy!”
“Don’t come back!”
“Die eajy!”

They’re acting as if I’m already going to leave. But I’m not leaving
yet, I have presents to leave them. First I pick up the fainted
little Reimu, opened her mouth, and stuck my pliers in her mouth.

“YUBIBUBUUBUB??!!?”

I ignore the little Reimu that just snapped awake, and started pulling
out her teeth.

“YUBYUUBYUBYUUBYUBUUU!!?!??!”
“AHHHHHHH REIMU’S LITTLE ONEEEEE!!!”
“Stop bullying Marisa’s little oneeee!!!!”

The teeth make a clattering sound as they hit the ground. These are
their permanent teeth, if you pull them out they will never grow
back. I finish pulling them out in less than a minute.

“YUUUUUUUUYAAAAA!! YUGUUGUGUGUUUYBYYYYUUUUUUUUU!!!”
“LITTLE ONE’S TEEETHHHHH!!!!! YUUUUUU!!!!”

Done. I tossed this toothless little yukkuri out of the cave. Two
little Reimu and Marisa left. I picked up a little Reimu and pulled
open her top jaw and lips as far as I can.

“GUUUUUEEEEEEEAAAAAA???”

The little yukkuri, her mouth stretched wide open, now looks like a
squatting style toilet. She can’t close her mouth anymore, and I
fasten her to the ground by way of nails and a hammer.

“YUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Marisa’s cute little one’s mooouuuuth!!”

But I can’t throw her outside like this. Oh well. After this, I
pulled out the remaining Reimu’s eyes. For the Marisa, I scooped out
half of her filling and filled up the rest with glue. After I
finished “fixing” the family, it is night time already. I take apart
the fence and headed home. As I left, I thought that I will never
come back here again. I never told anybody about this place, so I
left them this way.

After this, I never saw this yukkuri family again.

---Epilogue---

---Several months later---

There’s a little cave that has 7 yukkuris living in it. A big Reimu
and a big Marisa. A little Marisa, two little Reimus, and an
unbelievable double-faced Reimu.

Big Marisa is always sitting in the middle of the cave. The part that
touches the ground has turned into coal, and she can never move
again. She can’t move the whole entire day, so she probably doesn’t’
do anything the whole day either.

The big Reimu is always hunting, every moment of her life. Like a
warrior, because her mate can’t leave the nest, and for her beloved
little children, even her sleeping time is used to pillage and ravage
farms for food. That’s right, out of this whole entire family, only
this big Reimu can hunt for food. Every day, her mind and nerves
tense, stress level at it’s maximum, always searching for food. She
has already forgot what it feels like to not be tired.

Little Marisa is a drooling little mess, nobody knows what she’s
thinking. Sometimes she laughs in a weird way, and then suddenly gets
angry for no reason. She looks like she can talk, but nobody knows if
there really is a yukkuri inside that shell. Even if big Reimu is
looking at her, nobody can understand a word that’s coming out of her
mouth.

Little Reimu is blind and can’t see. Living in the darkness of the
cave, living in a truly black and dark world. Even though her body is
healthy, but she can’t go out and hunt. Every day chips away at her
sanity.

Little Reimu always has her mouth open, she can’t close her mouth.
The only way she can be kept alive is if big Reimu chewed up the food
and put it in her mouth. She can only keep her mouth open, but she
can’t move either. The only thing she can do is look at the cave’s
roof.

Little Reimu has no teeth. Big Reimu always gently gives her the
food, and she can keep on living this way. She always says
“Yuyuyuyuyufufufufufufu” or something similar. Because of this, none
of the other yukkuris can understand her and always bully her. She
has become isolated from the rest of the world in the cave.

Little Reimu has two faces. The other yukkuris are afraid of little
Reimu, and everybody runs away from her. But Mother Reimu and Marisa
aren’t afraid. There’s no problems with her atheletic abilities, but
because there’s two personalities inside one little yukkuri, she is
constantly stressed and is wound up very tight.

This day, big Reimu got caught pillaging a farm and is killed.

Nobody knows what happened to the family.

-End-