[Abuse, R18] May the (1)9 be with you!

Mikato Dragos

May 19, 2021, 12:32:18 AM5/19/21
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

May 19th is a Sunday, so you're off from your work at the Scarlet Devil Mansion early today. You always stay around the area for a bit, since the occasional youkai comes along. The danmaku rules mean you do need to fear for your life. Besides, yukkuri are pretty weak, and the ones in Gensokyo are all rare-types, meaning they're smart enough not to mess with humans.

As it transpires, Meiling would have you wandering around anyway. Apparently, her nemesis, Cirno, hasn't launched her usual morning attack yet, and the guard is worried. You are only too happy to agree, and visit the liquid sapphire pool that is the lake.

It won't be too hard to find the ice fairy, you guess; she is always one for spectacular ice forts and the like. A cursory sweep of the birch scenery reveals no secret weapon, so you step into the lake. It's dried up quite a lot in the summer, not least because Cirno keeps freezing it and carrying it off, so there's a few shallow bits you can walk over without getting too wet.

A hilly area has been raised in the center of the lake, slightly ruining its beauty. Lady Patchouli has put the soil there to disrupt the mana balance. Now, you don't know much about magic, but, especially with the large trees growing there, it seems like the perfect place for hide-and-seek.

The nutritious soil, gorged with water, is almost muddy underneath your shoes as you romp over the land, not finding the telltale hard ice that would mark a buried igloo. You do find some firm grass encircling one of the biggest trees, and sit down, admiring the untouched greenery. The dusty clouds let through a wooden glow, warming you like a sauna...

'Gotcha!' something exclaims, and the surprise makes you jump up, looking around frantically. A drop of water falls onto your head, and you look up to see a blue-haired, blue-clothed girl who's just frozen a yukkuri. You have two thoughts: 1) so that's where she was! and 2) her panties are also blue!

She peers at the manjuu, the prism acting as a lens, annd you step away slowly, carrying a report that your general won't be attacked anytime soon. You sure are lucky that you aren't the one frozen-

SNAP.

Aw, shucks. The petite enemy turns her eyes down towards you, her nervous eyes betraying both shame at not noticing you, and an insatiable bloodlust only able to be quenched when her bold icicles hit her target - you. It only increases when she hastily shoves down her dress after figuring out your line of sight. As the powdery temperature magic works its way around her, she threatens, 'I'm sorry, onii-san, but any friend of China is an enemy of mine!'

Think! Think! Think! goes the alarm in your brain, and your wise senpai's words appear like words of fire said by the Dragon God himself. 'Dodging? No need for that! Just walk away in a zig-zag pattern, child!' It takes all your bravery, but damn do you trust Meiling.

You step to the side slowly, facing Cirno, carefully heading back on the shallows of the lake. As your opponent shoots her bullets, you instinctively close your eyes - splashes in the water haunt you, and your now-opened eyes can see that they have missed. She's as surprised as you are, and reloads some more shots.

All of them do not hit, your body weaving in the other lateral direction, even as she fires barrages of ice - is this what Miss Hakurei sees every day... is this (in the words of Vagabond) the world the master sees? you wonder. 'Oioioi! Stahp dodging!' Cirno cries, but you don't think you're doing anything other than walking a bit oddly - she's missing.

Her aim gets worse and worse as the distance grows, the ice eventually falling short of the shore. Over this short divide, you can see Cirno huffing and puffing, having exerted herself with her attacks.

'Wait!' she pleads, trying to extend her arm out for some more range. 'Come back here!' As if you're going to do that! You swagger away, her cries fading music for the troop back to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Meiling's already waiting for your arrival, presumably woken by the shouts.

'Good job, [y/n]!' she congratulates, patting you on the head like the senior she is. 'Here, a reward!' She spreads her hands out, and when you stare at them intently, tring to find whatever she's holding, she wraps them around your head and smooshes you into her bosom. 'There we go', she undulates, 'you boys all like the same thing~'

Soon, she lets you go on your own accord; the cloth had covered your nose and mouth. 'Cirno can't get down from trees, ya know!' she thanks you, 'so that was a pro gamer move.' You smile along, your thoughts still buzzing with her "reward".

Cirno's started crying: she's dropped from the tree and is now hanging on for dear life. 'I guess I'll go help her', you resolve, and Meiling agrees: 'yeah, I can't sleep with her around. When you come back, let nee-chan give you another re~ward, alright?' 'Yes!' 'But it's dangerous to go alone! Take this, my knight!' She gives you a little glass bottle filled with pink. 'It'll knock out fairies', she winks. Fueled by this promise, you set off on a jog back to Cirno.

'Onii-san! Help me down, plees!' Cirno shouts, her teary eyes darkening her dress, as you near. She's not that high off the ground, maybe four, five meters up - you decide to blackmail her before she realises that she is in no real danger. 'No more attacking me and Meiling, alright?' you ask. 'NooOooO!' Cirno grumbles, kicking her legs in the air. 'Then onii-san will leave you alone, then', you tease. 'No! No! Onii-san, I'll do it! I'll do it!' she agrees.

'Okay, let go and I'll catch you.' 'Eeh?!' Cirno exlaims, her cerulean hair shivering, painting the air with snow as she shakes her head madly. 'Trust me', you command, even though you have a little devil that says to let her fall. But you don't, instead pulling her close as she drops. She's heavier than you think - it must be those wings - and you both fall onto the ground, Cirno safe and sound.

'Onii-san is so meeean!' Cirno complains, pounding your chest with balled-up hands. You chuckle, giving her a headpat. She pouts, her face a little red, but leans into your palm. 'Jeez, onii-san, ya shoulda just let me downnn...' 'Doesn't matter now that you're down, does it?' 'Fiiine, I'll forgive you this time, puny human!' She sticks her little tongue out at you, her pride recovered.

'Oi! Lemme show you something!' she decides, lifting you into the air as she floats up. 'C-Cirno, you can fly?' you mutter incredulously. 'Of course I can! I'm the strongest!' 'Then why didn't you fly out of the tree?' 'Listen!' she shudders, 'it doesn't work as well in bad places! Now shaddup or I'll drop ya!'

Seeing as you are a few stories over hard dirt, you decide not to argue. She deposits you roughly near a riverside forest. 'Here's my fav spot, onii-san!' she introduces. 'What's so special about it?' you ask, perhaps insensitively. 'A lotta yukkuri nest here!!' she claims, and to prove her point, she reaches down to grab a Suwako. 'yuwaah! It's a Cirno!' it exclaims, before its surprised face is frozen in the annalls of cryopreservation. 'Ta-da!' Cirno presents, the yukkuri a fly in amber.

'Now, let's go yukkuri hunting!' she announces, running between the trees happily. You don't know why you are following along, but she is certainly a cheery person to be around. 'here!' she yells, reaching into some roots to procure a koReimu. 'Mwommie! Yuaaaa!' it screams, as Cirno pokes its fat skin with a spy-cicle.

'Mun!' Cirno shouts, stunning the yukkuri into silence - until it realises that it was a kenjutsu cry, and that its bean paste is spilling out. 'Shdop!' it begs, 'sdupid sgum dad hud Reemu gan go dgie!' Cirno wears a demeanor of utter sadism as naturally as Gensokyo's resident gardener, peeling off the skin, the coldness of the knife effectively sealing the wounds shut, prolonging and increasing the pain. The yukkuri doesn't die. Then, of course, comes the final touch: a cover of frozen water that preserves the disgusting, alive, blob for eternity. 'Look, if you look closely, it's still moving~!' Cirno advises, and sure enough, in the little space, the anko squirms before stopping.

'Oh, it's just sleeping', Cirno explains, unaware she has used a technology engineers would sacrifice Nitori to get their hands on. She cracks the ice, letting the paste splatters onto the ground; it makes a few last groans before passing on. 'Amazing, innit?' Cirno grins, and you have to agree. This grosteque abuse has captured your attention.

She grabs a Marisa that has stepped out bravely, stick in braid, but she doesn't take any precautions - bad move. The sharp end pierces a nerve, and Marisa mocks her with a triumphant 'Yuhaha! nobody can defeat the great Marisa da ze!' Cirno brings her scary face closer to it, saying, 'now lookie here you lil' shit', as she freezes it.

Well, that was anticlimactic - you think, until she cracks the ice, then freezes it again, prompting intermitten screams as the ice sticks to the top layer of dough, slowly whittling it down, like peeling a croissant. And Cirno doesn't stop when the bean paste starts to flow out, oh no; she continues until she gets to the paste core, the dirty melted water pooling around her.

'That was fun!' she remarks, and goes off further; you have no choice but to follow, lest you be lost in this strange land, and help her catch many more yukkuri - a Youmu for dunking into the river, another Reimu for slowly crushing with ice blocks, and even more - time passes quickly when you two're having fun, and before you know it, you're munching on Patchouli ice-cream with Cirno, watching the sun set as she sits on your lap, tired.

'Today was amazing, onii-san!' she says sweetly. 'Oh yeah, Meiling asked me to give this to a friend', you say, and hand the pink bottle to her. She looks at it suspiciously, but you gulp down half of it to show it's not poison. It's very sweet, and Cirno agrees, finishing it off quickly.

But you should've guessed from the color that it was an aphrodisiac. 'Onii-san, I'm feeling weird', Cirno tells you, a blush sneaking onto her cheeks, and her hand inadvertently finds its way between her legs. 'Cirno, bear with it, everything will be alright tomorrow', you hope, but you can't make it sound convincing when your erection feels like it's about to burn through your pants. 'Nwah', she trembles, her body shaking from the masturbation.

'Onii-san, I wanna do it with you~' she pleads, her cute switch on in expectation. Good grief, what are they teaching little girls nowadays? 'You should only do it with the person you love', you press, but she says, 'I love you, onii-san', in that unbearably vanilla tone of hers, and you can feel your sanity cracking as easily as ice; you position the loli on the rocks, ready for serving, her upturned dress letting you slip the sky panties aside.

'Cirno - ya sure?' you mumble, just one more time, though you don't think you could hold back if she resisted. Luckily, she doesn't, nodding shyly. You enter her slowly, startling her, as she closes her eyes, and clenches her fists; she can't stop her growingly high moans as you slowly work yourself in and out of her young, extremely tight vagina. The erotic display she unknowingly gives, her small body spasming with each thrust, is intense enough; the orange sunset contrasts perfectly with the blue theme, lighting her up with the pleasures of the earth; when she gets near, and asks you to fill her up, the stimulus is too much, and you ejaculate, feeling her speeding heartbeat as she orgasms, the cold of her body broken by the heat of yours, as everything fades to white.

---

When you return to Meiling, she smiles knowingly, for Cirno has found someone else to bother from now on.