Alternative to YubNub: Trovu.net

Georg Jähnig

Mar 30, 2024, 11:18:20 AMMar 30
to YubNub
Hi,

I've created Trovu, an alternative to YubNub, with these features:
  • Client-based processing in JavaScript for more privacy, as all processing occurs within your browser.
  • Arguments can be typed, e.g. as a "date". This allows searches like bkg nyc, we, fr (Booking.com for hotels in New York City from next Wednesday to next Friday).
  • Internationalization with namespaces: Users can config their language (and country), and then more local shortcuts are picked automatically (Wikipedia, dictionaries, local Ebay & Amazon).
  • Custom personal shortcuts are possible.
  • Shortcuts (and code) live in a GitHub repo, pull-requests are welcome.
  • Free software (AGPL).
Hope that's interesting for you. Happy to hear any questions or feedback.

Best,
Georg