#230 Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021), Ted Lasso (TV), American Girls: Felicity

Yuletide Admin

Dec 21, 2021, 3:44:32 PM12/21/21
to yt...@googlegroups.com
Request 1 by Shanynde
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)
Katy Chen | Chen Ruiwen (Shang-Chi), Xu Shang-Chi | Shaun (Shang-Chi), Xu Xialing (Shang-Chi), Katy's Elderly Female Ta Lo Mentor (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings)

Anything you want, though I wouldn't mind romance between Shaun and Katy. But focus mostly on Katy. That being said, if you have another idea, please go with that. No rape, Mpreg, A/B/O etc.

Request 2 by Shanynde
Ted Lasso (TV)
Ted Lasso, Nathan Shelley, Keeley Jones, Rebecca Welton

I would love a Nate realizing he's an idiot and apologizing. That being said, if you have a different idea-go ahead and write whatever. No Roy/Keely breaking up and if you do Ted and Rebecca together please don't make it essential to the plot.

Request 3 by Shanynde
American Girls: Felicity - Various Authors
Felicity Merriman, Elizabeth Cole (American Girls: Felicity), Ben Davidson (American Girls: Felicity)

I'd love a happy story, or at least one that has a somewhat happy tone by the end. No love triangles please.

Due date
This pinch hit is due at: 9pm UTC on 23 December 2021.

Check the links below to see when it is for you:
To claim this pinch hit
If you are getting pinch hits by email, reply to the email that has the pinch hit you want in it, and include your ao3 name.

If you're viewing the google group forum on a mobile device, you can claim a pinch hit by emailing yuleti...@gmail.com with your AO3 name and the number of the pinch hit you want to claim.

If you're viewing the google group forum through the desktop version, you can use the same method as mobile, or scroll the welcome post above the topics to see further options.

If you successfully claim the pinch hit, we will reply and confirm that it's yours, and assign the recipient to you on AO3. If you don't hear from us, it went to someone else.

What does it mean to pinch hit? Are there penalties? Are there perks?
For more info, please see the Yuletide FAQ, and specifically:

You can send other questions to yuleti...@gmail.com.

Thank you and good luck!

-Yuletide mods