6 pinch hits coming

Yuletide Admin

Dec 14, 2021, 1:20:21 PM12/14/21
to yt...@googlegroups.com
We will shortly send pinch hits 119-124.

These pinch hits are due at the new pinch hit deadline of 9pm UTC 20 December.

Please include your AO3 name if claiming a pinch hit.

We will reply if you've got the pinch hit, and the assignment will appear among your AO3 assignments soon after. If we don't reply, you didn't get it.

Thanks for your interest!

Yuletide Admin

Dec 15, 2021, 6:18:47 PM12/15/21
to yt...@googlegroups.com
We will send pinch hits 125-130 on the half-hour.

Yuletide Admin

Dec 22, 2021, 4:29:21 PM12/22/21
to yt...@googlegroups.com
We will shortly send pinch hits 235-240.  We are also still looking for a writer for PH #224, fandoms: Divinity: Original Sin VG, Elder Scrolls Online, Belladonna of Sadness 1973, Angel's Egg Anime

These pinch hits are due at 9pm UTC, 24 December:

Please include your AO3 name if claiming a pinch hit.

We will reply if you've got the pinch hit, and the assignment will appear among your AO3 assignments soon after. If we don't reply, you didn't get it.

The official assignment email from AO3 will show the original works deadline at the top. Please rely instead on the deadline stated in the pinch hit you claimed. If you're unsure about the deadline, please check with mods.

Thanks for your interest!