Salesforce.com CRM global training program and Salesforce Opportunity

vibha gupta

Nov 1, 2011, 9:24:43 PM11/1/11
to YUGOSLAV STUDENT SUMMER PROGRAM AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
We hire individuals and help them to specialize in Sales force.com CRM
platform using our global training program.

Typical application or database administrator’s get stuck in the mud
because there is no room to grow once you reach a certainly level of
expertise. Unlike the traditional administrators, Salesforce.com
administration will provide you truly technical knowledge, business
knowledge and application development experience under one platform.
It is fun, agile, global, social and mobile environment where JOB
SATISFACTION is guaranteed...

Can you join me in this revolution?

What we can do for you?
We hire individuals with great attitude / behavior and help them to
specialize inSalesforce.com CRM platform using our global training
program.
Our Global training program- Start from Nov 18 -2011- Our training
services Online Training and Onsite Training.
We offer Training, Placement and Visa assistance to fresher’s,
Students and H1Bapplicants. We offer Job Placement for sales force.com
experience candidate.
We provides administrative support for
GetMeTheRightCustomer.com'scustomers, on-site or remote support.

What do I want from you?
GetMeTheRightCustomer.com helps our clients to find the right
customers, assists in implementing, administering and
developingSalesforce.com applications. We have been working with
salesforce.com platform for the past 10 years. if you are interested,
please send me your update resumea...@getmetherightjob.com or call
me at 847-373-9649 .

If you are not the right fit or timing is not right please let us know
or refer a friend, please forward the above link to your friend(s)

P.S (My Promise) - When I receive your application, we will schedule
for 15 minutes of our time to determine if it is a fit.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
SubbuIyer
sub...@getmetherightjob.com
Get Me The Right Job (http://getmetherightjob.com/)