hai u

1 view

Kiran Kumar

Aug 11, 2020, 8:49:48 PM8/11/20
to saisuje...@googlegroups.com, ysrcp
  Scalene is seeking a motivated, self driven Sr US IT Technical Recruiters to join our team. The Recruiter will help the team recruit top talent for our clients.

Title: Sr US IT Recruiter
Positions: 5
Experience: 3-5 years
Location: Bangalore

Required:
  • Expertise on sourcing GC and US Citizens.
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Effective portal sourcing techniques.
  • Experienced on Advanced sourcing methods

If nterested please share resumes to sree...@scaleneworks.com.

We have an urgent opening for our company as below:-
Location : Vadodara (Chhani)

Position : B.E/B.Tech- Electrical/Electronics (Freshers)

Interested candidates can share updated CV on jo...@technoelectromech.com
Khoros is hiring below positions for the Bangalore location

- Associate Technical Support Engineer ( 2+ Years )
- Product Manager ( 3+ Years in Management )
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile ( 7+ Years )
- Collections Analyst ( 1+years )
- Lead Software Engineer ( 10+ Years )
- Senior Software Engineer ( Backend ) ( 7+ Years )
- Senior Software Engineer ( Frontend ) ( 7+ Years )
- Senior Quality Engineer ( 6+ Years )
- Software Engineer III - Fullstack ( 5+Years )
- Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack ( 6+Years )
- Operations Engineer III ( 3-5 Years )
- Incident Manager ( 3+ Years )

Note: Bangalore staying candidates are preferred. No Relocation.

Please find the link below for JD. Please read the job description properly then share the CV.

https://lnkd.in/eDtrDRr

If you are interested please share your profile to mahesh.chandrashekar@khoros.com

--
Thanks & Regards

Kiran Kumar
Vijayawada

Kiran Kumar

Aug 17, 2020, 8:51:29 PM8/17/20
to saisuje...@googlegroups.com, ysrcp

-  Scalene is seeking a motivated, self driven Sr US IT Technical Recruiters to join our team. The Recruiter will help the team recruit top talent for our clients.

Kiran Kumar

Aug 23, 2020, 4:28:13 AM8/23/20
to saisuje...@googlegroups.com, ysrcp
Khoros is hiring below positions for the Bangalore location

- Associate Technical Support Engineer ( 2+ Years )
- Product Manager ( 3+ Years in Management )
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile ( 7+ Years )
- Collections Analyst ( 1+years )
- Lead Software Engineer ( 10+ Years )
- Senior Software Engineer ( Backend ) ( 7+ Years )
- Senior Software Engineer ( Frontend ) ( 7+ Years )
- Senior Quality Engineer ( 6+ Years )
- Software Engineer III - Fullstack ( 5+Years )
- Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack ( 6+Years )
- Operations Engineer III ( 3-5 Years )
- Incident Manager ( 3+ Years )

Note: Bangalore staying candidates are preferred. No Relocation.

Please find the link below for JD. Please read the job description properly then share the CV.

https://lnkd.in/eDtrDRr

If you are interested please share your profile to mahesh.cha...@khoros.com
Immediate opening for java developer 2+ yrs.web services Restful mandatory
Work loc:Bangalore currently WFH available share cv: Sanketh....@tranzcom.co.in
&&&&&&
 Greetings from Hirexa:)

We currently have opportunities with Bahwan Cyber Tek(CMMI 5 Level) in Chennai for the following position.

Role: Sr.Weblogic Admin

Exp : 5 to 12 Years

Location : Thoraipakkam, Chennai

Timings : General

CTC: As per company norms

Notice : Max up to 15 Days

Interested candidates please share the below details and updated profile to deva...@hirexa.com.

Total Exp:

Rel. Exp:

CCTC:

ECTC:

Notice Period:

If not suitable please ignore this mail.
&&&&&&
 Greeting from Altimetrik!!!

Altimetrik India Pvt ltd is a rapidly growing organization with more than 3,500 associates spread across the globe. It's USA Based MNC and Headquartered in Southfield Michigan, United States of America, Altimetrik has offices in San Francisco, New York, Uruguay, China, India - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune Mumbai. We are the fastest growing company in the niche solution and technology provider segment into Payments, Financial Service, Automotive, Health Care, Mobile and Digital Commerce. We are ISO 270001 Certified Software Development Company, we have separate R&D in technologies and Healthcare products. More information please visit www.altimetrik.com

Job Location : Chennai

Experience: 4 Yrs - 9 Yrs

Skills Required: Informatica Developer with SQL, Unix, Shell scripting & Oracle

If your interested for this opportunity & Chennai location, kindly send your updated resume to hkuma...@altimetrik.com with Details below

Mandatory Details Fill up the below Details :-

Total exp:

Relevant exp:

CTC:

ECTC:

NP:

DOB:

Qualification:

Regards,

Hudson Vimal Kumar
&&&&&&
 Hi Professionals,
We are looking for “Senior Architect Consultant” for Reputed Client @ Pune Permanent Role
 Work Location: Pune
Experience: 14+ Years
Notice Period: Max of 15 Days
Mandatory Skills Required:
1.Design and architect a scalable Warehouse Management distributed system using Microservices and cloud and produce all the relevant artifacts as deliverables and guide the team on best practices and tools.
2.Experience on warehouse management systems is must
3.Experience on Aws/Azure.
4.Exposure to multiple server-side tech stacks
5.  Performance tuning and tracing of Microservices.
6.   Exposure to Docker - using containers and their orchestration

Regards,
Gowtham V,
 Team Lead – Talent Acquisition Reqroots Private Limited
 Mobile No: 9952881583
 E-mail: gow...@kovaisoft.in
&&&&&&
 Should be strong in

JAVA, Struts, Spring, MVC, Hibernate, Rest API, Ajax, jQuery, MySQL

Job Location : Chennai (Thiruvanmiyur)
Salary : 5.5 LPA
Experience : 3+ Years
ar...@mmjain.com
+91 90801 67675
&&&&&&
  Software Developer - Chennai

Required Skills:

Years of Exp: 3 - 6 years

Gender: Male

Work Location - Anna Nagar , Chennai

Roles & Responsibilities:

1. 4-5 years of Strong experience using the Web Technologies/Tools given below

o Asp.Net MVC 5

o C# 4.5 or greater

o Visual Studio 2017

o Bootstrap, jQuery, CSS

2. Good experience in Database programming SQL Server 2017 – SQL, PL/SQL

3. Knowledge of Android development is an advantage

Interested drop your profiles  a.aa...@pure-chemical.com
Required -

HR Manager

Candidates with at least 8 years of experience into Banking domain should only apply.

Qualification - MBA in HR

Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan

Email Resume - muqeem...@aubank.in
Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd. is hiring for

Position - Management Trainee (Fresher)

Location - Gurgaon

Job Description :-

1. End to end deployment of digital media campaigns
2. Daily Monitoring of Campaigns, Reporting & Analytics
3. Interaction with key internal stakeholders and clients as per requirement
4. Advanced level exposure on different digital media deployment and planning tools ( ie. FB Business Manager, Google Adwords, Sizmek, DBM, Comscore etc)
5. Publisher/Vendor Management
6. Financial process Management

Interested candidate can share CV at navneet...@adglobal360.com

Address :-
Phase 5, udhyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
Hi All, Looking for below positions:

1. HRBP Manager Experience: 1 Year 4 Years

Education: MBA only from tier 2/3 (Batch 2016-2019) Location: Bangalore

2. Senior HRBP Manager Experience: 6 Years 8 Years

Education: MBA only from tier 2/3 (Batch 2012 2015)

Location: Bangalore

Keyskills: Employee Connect, Employee management, Employee relations, Attrition Management, Retention Management, Employee grievances.

Looking candidates with mentioned skill sets. The candidate who is not handling these responsibilities please please don't apply. It's a request.

Interested ones can share their resumes on c-vaisha...@timesgroup.com