Happy Veterans Day

Arun

Nov 12, 2019, 2:37:11 AM11/12/19
to Arun Ayyagari
Thank you all for the wishes. I am indebted to all our men and women in uniform. I feel extremely proud to serve in US Airforce aux. as Pilot, Lieutenant, and Aerospace Officer in this greatest nation on this planet. We celebrated Veterans day in a grand way.

Veterans Day is a sacred time to honor and thank those who served in the Armed Forces of our great nation. Today, we equally honor military members proudly serving at home or abroad and to our veterans who courageously served in times of war and peace. Today, there are nearly 20 million veterans in the United States. We can't thank them enough for their service and sacrifice.

Please take the time to reflect on this solemn day and thank those who served and are serving.

God bless beautiful America.

Thank you America. I love you.

With utmost respect,
Lieutenant Arun Kumar