Meeting notes to be shared in publicly :)

vijayaratha vijayasingam

Apr 5, 2012, 1:07:24 AM4/5/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
I think  last monday a meeting was held among the community...It is good if we share that notes here for others reference(in future also)..
Currently there are multiple community links to share infomations..
  • FB page
  • FB community group
  • Google group
  • YIT blog
  • Personal skype/mail
I think the best way to share the development ideas+meeting minutes,etc..is,  via the Google group, since everyone can receive/read mails daily/hourly basis..(FB, we can not login always and check...i hope)  ..
Your thoughts are welcome...

Thanks
-Ratha

Sayanthan

Apr 5, 2012, 1:37:57 AM4/5/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ratha,

Point taken.

Main points which were discussed were the following,

1. A requirement session to be done on this Friday 3 PM to 7 PM online. With the goal of working together as a team during those hours and coming up with the wireframes.
2. Then there was an update on the intern interviews. We should be having the interns on board by the next week.
3. JK and Jason to plan out the training plan for the interns
4. Team was informed that Dhanushan will be the PM for ySchool.
5. Jason agreed to share some of the initial tasks with Gayathiry so she can also start coding.
6. Thilakan is doing R&D on seeing the possibility of integrating a social element in to the system and will be looking at http://www.elgg.org/ and google wave http://incubator.apache.org/wave/

Guys, please add anything else that we discussed and I had missed.

Lets try to send a quick note on the group mail list after each meeting.

regards,

Sayanthan

vijayaratha vijayasingam

Apr 5, 2012, 2:11:35 AM4/5/12