ySchool - Requirements Session

Dhanushan Ehamparam

Apr 12, 2012, 7:42:53 AM4/12/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Can we have the next ySchool requirements session tomorrow
(Friday) from 5:00 - 5:40 PM. Please confirm.

Agenda for this meeting would be,
1. Wire frames walkthrough - 30 mins
2. Wire frame work split - 5 mins
3. Any other requirements related matter - 5 mins

Thanks,
Dhanushan

Jeyakumaran Chandrasegaram

Apr 12, 2012, 7:52:21 PM4/12/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
I will try to make it .. I have a 11th hour meeting planned today .. hoping to get back home by 6.30 SLT

Balathasan Sayanthan

Apr 13, 2012, 4:23:17 AM4/13/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Dhanushan,

I think that it will be good if we can reschedule this.

Apparently the time coincides with the new year birth time. I am not sure whether if others are busy during the hour, since haven't heard from anyone on this.

btw Wishing everyone a very happy new year!
--
Balathasan Sayanthan

Dhanushan Ehamparam

Apr 13, 2012, 4:59:29 AM4/13/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Wishing you all a happy new year!!!

Regarding the req. session, I will not be available whole of tomorrow.
Shall we reschedule this to Sunday at 5PM?

Please confirm.

Regards,
Dhanushan

Bala

Apr 13, 2012, 7:32:54 AM4/13/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
We could have this a bit later today if the NY birth time is an issue for
anyone.

Regards
Bala

Dhanushan Ehamparam

Apr 15, 2012, 10:02:28 AM4/15/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Please find the MOM for today's session on ySchool Requirements.
We did not discuss on the completion dates, hope all be completed soon
;).

@ Saya, Bala, Please update with any missed points.

Regards,
Dhanushan

MOM - ySchool Requirements related 15042012.doc