ySchool project updates

Jason Jebanesan

Jun 20, 2012, 12:07:34 AM6/20/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

This is a quick update on the status of the ySchool project. Currently we are working on the Student addition, search, management and on the Class selection for the student. ySchool framework has been created and pages with the theme and DB integration has been completed.

I have added couple of screenshot with the new theme, I will try to find a free hosting site which we can use so everyone can see the weekly updates.

regards,
Jason
yschool-2.jpg
yschool-3.jpg
yschool-4.jpg
yschool-1.jpg

Sayanthan

Jun 21, 2012, 7:25:12 AM6/21/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Good going Jason and Gayathiry!

As soon as the 4th assignment is sorted out we can get some of the students to join on this. I will start preparing the next set of mocks too.