Wireframes WIP

Sayanthan

Apr 12, 2012, 6:08:41 AM4/12/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Team,

Please find attached the WIP wireframes. If you have dreamweaver open it as a project.

I had worked on Student Creation and Add student to class. Tried those two since they had different work flows.

Those who have time during the holidays to do some parts of this, please do buzz me on Skype. We can split some work.

Feel free to make modifications and send it around. and let me also try to put this on git hub.

Thank you,

regards,

Sayanthan
dummy12042012400.rar

vijayaratha vijayasingam

Apr 16, 2012, 10:47:55 AM4/16/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
looks good except the images :)
would like to pick a small target..(might be parent task, hope others did not pick that...) will go through in detail and buzz you for the clarification..

-Ratha