Anyone from Virtusa

Bala

Oct 7, 2013, 1:41:29 AM10/7/13
to yarl-...@googlegroups.com, ysc...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys

I’d like to know if any of you’ll have friends who are working for Virtusa AND who live or come from in Jaffna. This could also include people who visit Jaffna regularly

Purpose of this request is to invite them as representatives from Virtusa to the season 2 of  Yark Geek Challenge.

Please forward this to any of your other friends who would have this information in case you’ll don’t have.

Regards

Bala

Vijayaratnam Ganeshkumar

Oct 9, 2013, 12:06:59 PM10/9/13
to ysc...@googlegroups.com, yarl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bala,

there are few friends of mine who work @ Virtusa. Do you want to FW this message to them or, what exactly you are looking for ?

Regards,
Ganesh (GK)

Bala

Oct 10, 2013, 12:32:13 AM10/10/13
to ysc...@googlegroups.com, yarl-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ganesh

Please send me the detail, I’ll get in touch with them.

Regards

Bala