ySchool Project Meeting on Tuesday!

Jeyakumaran Chandrasegaram

Jun 3, 2012, 10:31:10 AM6/3/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com, Gayathiry Arulanantham, Jason Jebanesan, Uthayasanker Thayasivam
HI Guys,

1) Uthaya will be the project manager for next month or so to follow up things with yschool development phase.

2) Tuesday, 6th June, we hold a meeting to assign task, mainly for Gayaththiry and Jason ... Others please kindly join and get the feel of it and we will get tasks for rest of the team members in subsequent weeks.

Meeting @ 6.30 PM SLT
                    9.00 PM SGT
                  11.00 PM AUT.

Gayathiri, Jason, JK and Uthaya are mandatory participants. Others please try to make it to the call. So it will be easy to followup later.

Cheers,
JK

Uthaya

Jun 4, 2012, 3:55:57 PM6/4/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to chase you all to get this done :).

Gayaththiry and Jason pl use the Req. Doc to estimate the tasks.

JK, could you draft the tomorrow's meeting agenda ?

-uthaya
--
best,
-uthaya

Jeyakumaran Chandrasegaram

Jun 4, 2012, 9:08:10 PM6/4/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
1) Would like to review the current status.
    a) Are components structure ready? Modules committed?
    b) How far Jason has done his development?
    c) The most clear area as per requirements and target a first build.

2) Gayathiri and Jason would work independently towards the first build. No other developers required for the next week or so.

Don't want too many things today, just wanna get the build out first of all.

JK

Uthaya

Jun 4, 2012, 9:13:38 PM6/4/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
thx JK, appreciate ur timely reply.

Janahan

Jun 12, 2012, 10:54:48 AM6/12/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i'm pretty interested in giving a hand to yschool project..
can you please point me out to a section that could use some help?

Thanks & Regards
Jana

Jason Jebanesan

Jun 13, 2012, 4:23:58 AM6/13/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jana

your always welcome to come in :) https://github.com/Yarl-IT-Hub/ySchool this is the URL

regards,
Jason

Jeyakumaran Chandrasegaram

Jun 14, 2012, 7:23:40 PM6/14/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jana,

Check out the code and give it a try. We will have a meeting weekly, will inform you the date and time soon.

Also, please try to get familiarize with the techstack we use.

How many hours a week, you think can spend with this project? We can allot tasks based on that.

Cheers,
JK

Janahan Siva

Jun 14, 2012, 10:10:17 PM6/14/12
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thank you very much.

I'll take a look at the code and try to get familiar with those technologies & tools as well.. ;-)

I think that it is possible to spend  around 4 to 5 hours with this project..

Regards,
Jana
--
Thanks and Regards