Self Introduction

amaaniy

Aug 2, 2013, 11:26:18 PM8/2/13
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

        I am Amaaniy Muhammad from Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University of Sri Lanka.I am glad to say that I have got the chance to join with you all. I am getting started to do the Internship Training program under the Yarl IT Hub.

regards,

Amaaniy M.

Senthu Sivasambu

Aug 5, 2013, 9:45:24 PM8/5/13
to ysc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amaaniy, welcome aboard - I am sure this would be a great forum for you to find a great start in building your career. Best of lucks with your internship but you know already that hard work always pays and has no substitute.

/Senthu

/Senthu

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." —J.K. Rowling