Signs 65 - Nemesis Cloud Chowder

Marshall Masters

Jun 2, 2022, 1:34:09 PM6/2/22
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
Last month, the question was, could we be entering a gap between bands in the Nemesis Cloud, and it became moot. So, where does that leave us?

The numbers for May indicate that we're passing through a different region within the same Nemesis Cloud inner ring.

We call it the Nemesis Cloud chowder, and now the question is, how long will this phase last?

There are three possible answers for the summer months to come.  More of the same, a dramatic and unexpected change, or praise the gods of astronomy, it all just goes away.

We concede that the third option is desperate hope, so for practicality, our working hypothesis now is that we'll be in the chowder until the last quarter of this year.   After that, is when it could get nasty so let's do the numbers.

READ FOR FREE ON YOWUSA.COM