The Effects of Planet X Summit with Pastor Paul Begley – January 28 & 29, 6 PM ET

Marshall Masters

Jan 24, 2022, 4:25:53 PMJan 24
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
I am delighted to announce that I am a featured speaker in Pastor Paul Begley’s upcoming summit, The Effects of Planet X Summit, this coming January 28 and 29, at 6 PM Eastern.  Register Today

To all of you, dear readers and supporters who have often posted me about Pastor Begley and his outstanding work promoting Planet X awareness. This is what you've been waiting for.

The event fee is $39.00 with a DVD option, and just to put a little sizzle on that steak, I'm going to present a January 1, 2022 image of Nemesis for the first time, and it will knock your socks off.

With that in mind, let me double down on the sizzle with a little backstory.

LEARN MORE