Guardians of the Looking Glass: Fact or Fiction?

Marshall Masters

May 14, 2022, 6:54:39 PM5/14/22
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
On March 10, 2022, a group identifying themselves as the Guardians of the Looking Glass warned us that we needed to spread the word about a false flag event to occur on April 18, 2022, in NYC.

In that month, the group released three videos about one week apart.  However, the four did not show up until a month after the third and in this executive briefing, our analysis will show it proves this group has been compromised.

The problem then becomes, how can the original Guardians make a comeback?  This will be fully addressed in the video along with what each of us can do about it.

VIEW ON YOWUSA.COM