Why We Fight No. 5 – Death and the Calendar Will Fix Everything

Marshall Masters

Dec 10, 2021, 4:30:36 PM12/10/21
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
At first glance, the title of this article may seem like salacious click-bate, but after reading this article, you will understand why this is, how things will work next year, and how to position yourself accordingly for what is to come.

The destiny of humankind is now being decided, and the choice is clear.

As a species, we can evolve closer to God or submit to becoming obedient, quasi-human chattels for countless generations to come.  In the coming months, who will prevail?