Planet 9 Debunked – Marshall Masters

Marshall Masters

Nov 26, 2021, 12:09:53 PM11/26/21
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
Now that Planet Nine is back in the news, folks have been asking me about it as we’ve been reporting on this story since 2015 and I held back for a few days to see if the story still has legs.

Well then, whaddya know?  Rex Bear of the Leak Project called me about it.  I told him it is a long story about a cover-up and that viewers would likely be bored by the level of detail.

Rex’s answer was “We’re not pansies.  Bring it on.  Bring it all on.”  So I did and admittedly, I was a bit passionate in this interview which is why you’ll hear me using a meme and being bleeped out from time to time.

This is a fun video.  Rex is masterful with the visuals and he had fun with the bleeps for the enjoyment of all.  I think the bleeps are a hoot and they had me rolling on the flood.  Nonetheless, I think this was our best work together to date.

For those of you who are somewhere between Thanksgiving leftovers and home, despite having to pay homage to the communist overlords of Silicon Valley, it’s still a fun, saucy interview.   Enjoy it on the flight home.