For Your July 4th Listening Pleasure

Marshall Masters

Jul 2, 2022, 9:40:18 PM7/2/22
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
Last year was tough for host Shepard Ambellas and yours truly because we were both crushed by Big Tech.  Feather one Harry, we’re going in.

Well, you kind, freedom-loving people, we’re back because, as they say, you can’t keep a good man down.

This interview is fun because we take some hard-to-accept issues head-on, such as nature’s one rule for sentient species.  (No spoilers.)

If you’re feeling down about what “they” are doing to us, this interview offers a more constructive view of what we need to do for hope and victory.  Have a happy 4th and enjoy the show!