Let Them Eat Vacuum

Marshall Masters

Jul 15, 2022, 7:45:05 PM7/15/22
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
For longer than we dare imagine, a diabolical minority has convinced the masses that they are the only ones who have the right to be wrong because the rest of us are too stupid to sort it out for ourselves.   News flash: that’s changing.

Now, the tide is turning, and while there are still terrible dangers and suffering ahead, the path to victory begins by letting the Globalists and their minions eat vacuum.

In other words, we consciously decide not to participate in their predatory and parasitic systems, but how do we do it?  Or, more specifically, how can I do it and make a difference?

READ FOR FREE ON YOWUSA.COM