La Palma Tsunami – Too Big to Ignore

Marshall Masters

Oct 21, 2021, 6:00:48 PM10/21/21
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
After being shaken by a 4.8 magnitude earthquake last night, the science moved in an even darker direction as have the spirits of the local inhabitants.

Before, the bad news was no end in sight. That has not changed, what has is that the experts are now predicting the high likelihood of a 6.0 magnitude earthquake.

There is an old saying in the news/propaganda business.  "If it bleeds, it leads,"  and the sharks of the MSM are back because they smell blood in the water.

Regrettably, this is a useful harbinger, which is not to imply that their reporting is, or is not, useful.

With this in mind, let's employ the spirit of a Pepsi/Coke taste challenge of sorts.  First, we'll see how the homeboys do it, then we'll see how the pros in the MSM do it.  Then you make the call, so let's get into it.

READ FOR FREE ON YOWUSA.COM