How to Start a Cannabis Survival Church with Marshall Masters

Marshall Masters

Mar 5, 2022, 5:03:48 PM3/5/22
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements

As the author of the Win-Win Survival Handbook: All-Hazards Safety and Future Space Colonization, I must explain that building an autonomous Plan A Win-Win survival community for fifteen to twenty-five families will cost millions of dollars.

Let me ask you.  Does a million dollars for each Win-Win family sound crazy, but you’re kinda curious?  Well, this Friday, come to The Breakdown Radio show with host Aaron Barker, and hear me make good my brags - or not.

LEARN MORE AT YOWUSA.COM