La Palma Tsunami – The Sum of All Fears

Marshall Masters

Nov 15, 2021, 1:00:00 PM11/15/21
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
The current La Palm trends for several days are less surface and overall earthquake activity.  The hope is that this is the beginning of what will be a long stretch to the end.

Daily Volcano Discovery updates continue to begin with, “explosive activity continues,” as island residents report being awoken early in the early morning hours by earthquake jolts nearly every day.

At this point, the situation on La Palma can go in different directions, and one is the possibility of a sum of all fears series of events as predicated in my book Being In It for the Species: The Universe Speaks (2014).

We’ll review that La Palma Tsunami prediction and should it come to pass, what this portends for the rest of America.

READ FOR FREE ON YOWUSA.COM