There is Life after Google

Marshall Masters

Oct 20, 2021, 10:57:34 AM10/20/21
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
Dear Readers, I’m delighted to announce that Yowusa.com is on Telegram.  For article announcements, subscribe to the Yowusa.com Telegram Channel.

To Chat Group to chat with me about Planet X, Earth Changes, and Freedom, please join our Telegram Yowusa Chat Group.

Now here is the scoop.

[OFFICIAL VERSION] After months of evaluating various new social media platforms, we have selected Telegram as our primary social media platform.  Compared with other emerging platforms, it is a relatively mature system, and its features are a perfect fit for us.

[ACTUAL VERSION]  After I posted my liberation article back in April of this year, Big Tech took a collective, big wet juicy bite out of my ass.  Now it is root hard or die poor, but this is the life I chose, and this situation comes with the turf.  You soldier on.

Duty aside, to express my feelings, please allow me to paraphrase a great lyric from the song Alice’s Restaurant (1976) by Arlo Guthrie.

They got a building down Washington D.C.; it’s called the White House where your God-given rights get injected, inspected, detected, infected, neglected, and selected for destruction.

To appear nonchalant, one could say, “Eh, whaddya gonna do?” but frankly, the abuse does leave a mark.

However, in this terrible dark cloud of suppression, I discovered a silver lining.  To my amazement, I had unknowingly stumbled upon their deepest, darkest fear. How did I find it?  You may find this interesting, so let’s get into it.