Why We Fight No. 4 – It’s Time to Flee Babylon

Marshall Masters

Nov 30, 2021, 7:31:50 PM11/30/21
to YOWUSA.COM Announcements
The overarching goal of the plandemic is to destabilize governments internationally to facilitate a deep state conquest which begins by unleashing death and terrible suffering upon the people.

Assuming this proposition is true, what powers do these evil forces possess, and how deeply have their poisonous tentacles penetrated the very fabric of our society.

It appears deeper than we could imagine, as the soul has now become the property of the state.

I read how the Salvation Army has gone woke and thought about this while shopping.  Why is it that before I slip a bill into the red collection bucket, the leaders of the Salvation Army insist that I apologize for being a white racist?

While leaving the store, I came upon a young lady with a red Salvation Army bucket, ringing her bell for donations.  She looked a bit lonely.

READ FOR FREE ON YOWUSA.COM