YouTube Mobile / Google TV London Hackathon, July 6-8, 2012

Jarek Wilkiewicz

May 25, 2012, 3:26:31 AM5/25/12
to youtu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

on July 6th-8th YouTube and Google TV teams are hosting a hackathon in London, UK at The Campus (http://www.campuslondon.com/). If you are building Android smartphone, tablet, or Google TV Android applications and need to incorporate high-quality YouTube video playback in your product this event is for you. At this event you will learn more and have an opportunity to provide feedback. To help you get the most out of the hackathon, we will provide dedicated on-site support by our engineers.  Come build your dream app, get some cool swag, compete for prizes and, most importantly, have fun hacking with us!
We have a very limited number of slots available, so please let us know if you are interested in participation as soon as possible, and no later than Monday, June 12th. This is a hands-on event, and it requires Android application programming skills on smartphone, tablet, or Google TV platforms.

To RSVP, please fill in this form (http://goo.gl/jdAXf). To keep up to date on this event, please follow @YouTubeDev on Twitter.

Thank you,
Jarek

Jarek Wilkiewicz