[Your Online Bible Study] Discerning the Voice of God Week 4 Assignment

Misty

Oct 11, 2010, 1:05:59 PM10/11/10
to youronline...@googlegroups.com
I cannot believe we are already on week 4 of our study- only 2 more sessions to go. The time is going by so quickly, too quickly. I am so glad you decided to join me on this journey. This week we will be learning how God's voice reveals His character.

"With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments. Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law." Psalm 119:10, 18

This week's downloads:

Video Session 4: Download Video Session 4
Audio Session 4:Download Audio Session 4
Answer Guide: Download Answers to Viewer Guide

View or listen to the audio/video download if you would like. Remember this is optional.

1. Fill in answers to Viewer Guide on Week 4, page 65 of your workbook

2. Read pages 66-82 in your workbook and do the daily assignments.

3. Be prepared for our discussion question(s). I intend on posting these question(s) Friday and plan on scheduling a time to have an online 'chat' for those of you who are available to discuss what the Holy Spirit has been teaching us thus far.

--
Posted By Misty to Your Online Bible Study at 10/11/2010 09:49:00 AM