[Your Online Bible Study] Week 1: Anticipating the Voice of God: Discussion Q...

Misty

Sep 17, 2010, 11:25:39 AM9/17/10
to youronline...@googlegroups.com

I don't know about you but Habakkuk's message really spoke to me this first week. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've taken Habakkuk's first approach (doubtful & accusatory) with God. I have asked God to write Habakkuk 2:1 onto the tablet of my heart; "I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me".

This weeks Discussion Questions:

1. This week Priscilla spoke about Expecting to hear God's voice, Waiting Patiently for it, plan to obey it, listening for God to speak & having Faith in it; which of these 5 areas do you tend to struggle the most with in your daily life?

2. What changes in your daily walk, if any, has the Holy Spirit been asking you to make as a result of this weeks study?

I encourage you to participate in the discussion questions. You would be amazed at how much we can learn from each other. If you do not feel comfortable posting your response, please feel free to email me bible...@gmail.com

Monday, I will have Week 2 reading & assignment posted for you with links to the audio and video sessions.

--
Posted By Misty to Your Online Bible Study at 9/17/2010 07:57:00 AM