[Your Online Bible Study] Week 3 Assignement: The Voice of the Holy Spirit

Misty

Oct 5, 2010, 12:08:40 AM10/5/10
to youronline...@googlegroups.com

Hope everyone enjoyed our bi-week ;) And I hope everyone has received their workbooks and has had the opportunity to play catch up- completed week's 1 & 2 assignments.

Now it's time to get down to business. This week we will be reading Week Three in your viewer guide. We will be looking into the Voice of the Holy Spirit. I must say, I have a lot of highlighted paragraphs this week.

This week's downloads:

Video Session 3: Download Video Session 3
Audio Session 3:Download Audio Session 3
Answer Guide: Download Answers to Viewer Guide

View or listen to the audio/video download if you would like. Remember this is optional.

1. Fill in answers to Viewer Guide on Week 3, page 47 of your workbook

2. Read pages 48-64 in your workbook and do the daily assignments.

3. Be prepared for our discussion question(s). I intend on posting these question(s) Friday and plan on scheduling a time to have an online 'chat' for those of you who are available to discuss what the Holy Spirit has been teaching us thus far.

Dear one, my prayer for you this week is that your eyes will be opened to Truth and that the Holy Spirit will be more real to you this week than ever before.

Have a blessed week!

--
Posted By Misty to Your Online Bible Study at 10/04/2010 08:29:00 PM