[Your Online Bible Study] Discussion Questions for Weeks Two & Three

Misty

Oct 8, 2010, 4:16:50 PM10/8/10
to youronline...@googlegroups.com
Here we go....

Weeks 2 & 3 were all about the Holy Spirit, the roll that the Holy Spirit plays in our lives, How God uses the Holy Spirit to speak to us, how the Holy Spirit guides us and how we can recognize the Holy Spirit when He speaks to us. These few weeks have been quite the eye opener for me. I have been asking God for some insight into the Holy Spirit for several months. I've read several commentaries and sent emails to friends asking for their input. Still not satisfied with my findings, here it is! Right here in our Woman's Bible Study! God is so good! But, I don't have to tell you that- cuz you already know :)

Discussion Question #1:
Through these two weeks of studying the Holy Spirit, what characteristic of the Holy Spirit did you not know about until now?

Discussion Question #2:
What changes (if any) will you be incorporating into your daily decision making process?

Discussion Question #3:
would you be interested in participating in an online chat to discuss what we are learning in real time? if so, what time of the day would work best for your schedule- early morning, lunch time or late evening?

I look forward to your responses to our discussion questions. If there is anything you would like to discuss that does not fall under any of the questions posted, please feel free to post your question or comment anyway :)

--
Posted By Misty to Your Online Bible Study at 10/08/2010 12:48:00 PM