YourMinis.com down? Anyone know about this?

Andy

Apr 30, 2009, 11:43:40 AM4/30/09
to yourminis Developer Network
Does anyone know why YourMinis.com is down and when it will be back
up?

Gary B.

Apr 30, 2009, 11:50:53 AM4/30/09
to yourminis Developer Network
We are aware of the issue and are diligently working on getting it
resolved. We will post here again once we have the site back up
again.

Thanks for your patience...

Gary B.

Apr 30, 2009, 1:37:36 PM4/30/09
to yourminis Developer Network
We believe this issue is now resolved (and has been for an hour or
so). We are still working to determine the root cause, but it appears
to be related to an internal network failure that affected some of our
hosts. We will be working to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

Gary