RSS feed won't work from my widget on myspace.

Doyoulovewords

Sep 22, 2009, 10:14:04 AM9/22/09
to yourminis Developer Network
Hi,

I just designed a widget on youminis site. I got the "edit feed" all
right and it's all working fine on yourminis.com

But...

When i try to export it on myspace, links to my blog posts (using
feedburner) are not working!!! It's all working fine (onclick
behavior, onmouseover, etc...) but clics won't lead me to the
destination. Nothing happens and it is really starting to PISS ME
OFF!!!

Also what authentification should I give for the "edit
authentification"? youmini's, feedburner's? what is this
authentification request anyway?

So, pleeeez help me, I'm no developer, I know basic stuff about
scripts and HTML but I just can't get this mother....g thing to work.

Thanx