myspace not working

DrFngrs

Jun 9, 2009, 8:34:18 AM6/9/09
to yourminis Developer Network
A co-worker created a widget and said it worked then went out of town.
When we're testing it, the myspace option goes blank and says
"undefined" when clicked. We have to get this up on the web really
soon. Does anyone know off the top why this happens? I am not a
developer but I don't know where else to get an answer. I don't see a
"yourminis for dummies" section.

Thanks,

Gavan Woolery

Jun 9, 2009, 3:03:47 PM6/9/09
to your...@googlegroups.com
Is this an AS2 or AS3 widget? Do you have a link to this particular widget?

DrFngrs

Jun 9, 2009, 3:11:38 PM6/9/09
to yourminis Developer Network
Thanks for the response.

I'm pretty sure it's an AS3 widget.

http://www.yourminis.com/minis/yourminis/NetSmartzWorkshop/mini:RespectMoreRegretLess

Another co-worker suggested that it's just physically too small to use
that spinning effect rather than the still list. But I don't know how
to change that.
> > Thanks,- Hide quoted text -

Gavan Woolery

Jun 9, 2009, 3:41:21 PM6/9/09
to your...@googlegroups.com
I tested it out and it appears to copy to Myspace without a problem...do you have details on replicating the problem?

DrFngrs

Jun 9, 2009, 4:00:36 PM6/9/09
to yourminis Developer Network
Really? That's odd.

I click on copy me. The image flips over to give me options.
I use the arrows to navigate to the myspace icon.
When I click the myspace icon, the icon goes away and the widget just
says the word "myspace" in the center of a black square. No more links
to choose from.
Then, if I click the arrow again, it says "undefined" and I have to
click the "back" button to get back to the other options.

Thoughts?

On Jun 9, 3:41 pm, Gavan Woolery <ga...@goowymedia.com> wrote:
> I tested it out and it appears to copy to Myspace without a problem...do you
> have details on replicating the problem?
>

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM, DrFngrs <ahoward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the response.
>
> > I'm pretty sure it's an AS3 widget.
>
> >http://www.yourminis.com/minis/yourminis/NetSmartzWorkshop/mini:Respe...
>
> > Another co-worker suggested that it's just physically too small to use
> > that spinning effect rather than the still list. But I don't know how
> > to change that.
>
> > On Jun 9, 3:03 pm, Gavan Woolery <ga...@goowymedia.com> wrote:
> > > Is this an AS2 or AS3 widget? Do you have a link to this particular
> > widget?

Gavan Woolery

Jun 9, 2009, 6:12:42 PM6/9/09
to your...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I think that is happening because it is using the small version of the syndication panel...I resized the widget before clicking the copy button.   If your widget is at least 200 pixels in height then it will use the larger version of the syndication panel.  I will look into what is causing a problem with the small version.