How to delete widget from account

DrFngrs

Jun 9, 2009, 9:51:06 PM6/9/09
to yourminis Developer Network
I see where I can disable a widget from my account, but how do i
delete it completely from my account? I was remixing 2 widgets just to
get an idea of the available tools, but I have no plans to actually
use these widgets. I just want to start from scratch. It seems a bit
pointless to delete my account then re-register.

Thanks,

Gavan Woolery

Jun 9, 2009, 10:48:50 PM6/9/09
to your...@googlegroups.com
Actually, you can only disable widgets, not delete them -- if you want to overwrite them simply upload a different widget in their place.  The reason for this is that if a user has a widget embedded somewhere, there always needs to be a reference available to that widget so that the embedded widget is displayed properly (or at least an elegant error message is displayed).

DrFngrs

Jun 10, 2009, 8:21:53 AM6/10/09
to yourminis Developer Network
understood. then an FYI, on the Dashboard, this message shows up :
"below is a list of all your widgets. you can upload new widgets, edit
individual widget settings, view reporting, set up your syndication
and delete widgets.
> > Thanks,- Hide quoted text -

Gavan Woolery

Jun 10, 2009, 4:34:51 PM6/10/09