Django module for a tag input field on a user form, with autocomplete & automatic adding new tags?

Mark London

Feb 24, 2017, 11:30:31 PM2/24/17
to yourlabs
Hi - I want to have a django form that has a field that allows inputting tags, with autocomplete functionality, and the ability to automatically add new tags.  I was using django-tagulous for this, until I discovered that pasting a series of 3 or more comma delimited strings, would cause the browser to hang (in jquery).
I have looked at the alternatives, but either they are mainly designed to be used by the admin module, or the documentation for implementation is very sparse, without a real hardcoded demo, which is included with the tagulous package.   Can anyone help me out?  Thanks very much!

Mark London