Calling all Jennifers (Re-opening the Thread)

Jennifer

Nov 21, 2009, 7:13:06 AM11/21/09
to You Jennifer
I inadvertantly closed the "Calling All Jennifers" thread, so I'm re-
opening it in this new thread and reposting Jennifer K.'s message:

I am a writer / photographer / educator living and working in
Seattle. I'm currently working on "The Jennifer Project" which is an
oral history / photo exhibit exploring the name "Jennifer" and the
people / places / things named "Jennifer." If you are interested in
participating in the project, please email me: coolchickph...@me.com
and check out "The Jennifer Project" blog on: http://thejenniferproject.blogspot.com.
I look forward to hearing from you! -- Jennifer K.

During the process of removing spam, I also removed Jennifer K.'s
membership.

Please, Jennifer K., accept my apology and re-apply for membership.
You'll probably need to use another email address.

For all potential members: I have reset the settings so that all
members will need to be approved in advance.

I apologize, but spam has become a major problem; we live in a world
where internet spammers seem to rule the day and force forum owners to
take drastic measures.