We're Live!!! The Toyin Falola Interviews: A Panel Discussion on Islam in Africa

Adebayo Ajadi

Apr 28, 2024, 11:42:55 AMApr 28
to USAAfric...@googlegroups.com, Yoruba...@googlegroups.com
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-28 at 16.33.35_ef491683.jpg

We're Live!!

Please join us for a panel discussion with our distinguished panelists, Professors Cheikh Anta Babou, Mustapha Abdul-Hamid, Fatima Seedat, M. Oloyede AbdulRahmon and Yahya Sseremba who will be sharing their expertise on “Islam in Africa”.

Sunday, April 28, 2024
11 AM Austin (US )// 4 PM Ghana // 5 PM Nigeria // 6 PM South Africa // 7 PM Uganda

Join via Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86825768093

Watch on YouTube:
https://youtube.com/@tfinterviews/live

Watch on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/tfinterviews/live

--
Adebayo Ajadi (ND Business Administration )
Assistant Brand Manager,